Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am happy that you are continuing this, dear..
The promo.. haye..☺️
Plz. update soon..
CasKett. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TaaReyD3_Neha

Glad you are continuing this !!!!!!!!!
The promo really looks interesting !
Update Soon !

Hey dear I'm discontinuing only PEHLI NAZAAR MEIN
abd continuing this one and my FF TIME CHANGES EQUATIONS
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the promo is supr amazing.. hahahaha.. 
touch me not was rely funny.. 
still rolfin.. hehhe :) .. thnx 4 pm..
Alexandrite91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I must say that its going to be fun to read more of this. The direct question surprised me. I liked Rey's question. It was romantic but it's very likely that Taani will blush and run. He shouldn't let her get away like that. I hope he doesn't.
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnkeww so much

promo dehke w8 nho horaha 😳

lolzz rey said dis " jabhi bhi mein tumhe dekhta hu ya romance karne ki taak mein rehta hu toh tum TOUCH ME NOT ki tarah bhagne kyun lagti ho "

plzz updte soon
Awesome promo...romance continue
Update soon
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...so sweet😛
I just lloved ur promo
Plz update soon
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
☺️ blushing even here

touch me not🤣

update soon :D
CasKett. thumbnail
Tani is cooking food for her cute husband as he is angry on her coz it is one week they confessed their feeling but neither tani allowed him to touch her nor he got time to talk to her coz both were busy in their work and its Sunday still she is in kitchen and his husband watching tv in hope something will divert his mind or else he will be the reason because of whom her lovely wife's mannat will break as now he cannot control his desires as his pyaara sa saala has gone out with his biwi and will not become kabab ki haadi of his romance.Rey is just switching channels cursing his fate that he and his wife tani is alone at home and it is Sunday evening no one is there not even his possesive bhai to disturb them in their romance still he is here in sofa and she is in the kitchen suddenly his thoughts are broken by a scream wait not a scream its her scream its TANI realising it he rushes in to see what happen to her wife her tani he rushes in kitchen to see wether she is fine or not seeing her cute tani he stood at the enterance of kitchen adoring her wife who is scared of something and jus covering her face to not look at itHere tani feel presence of his husband as she smell his masculine clogne and remove her hands to see him and as she see her she sigh a breath of relief and call him and our romeo came to real life and move towards her juliet he ask her with concern filled in his voice"what happened tani?"and she replied " I saw a LIZARD"Rey could not stop his laughter and started laughing tani who was not expecting such response started to fume with anger rey who notice this was now serious. He was going to cup her face but b4 that she was going out of kitchen but it is our romeo rey (+ his burning desires) he held her wrist for both the time stopped as this was the first time they sense each other rey pulled her towards himself and tani came crashing to his chest to top his desires it started raining outside he held her protectively in his embracehis hands around her belly both wanted the time to stop there itself and they wanted to capture this moments so no one break the silence and rey who was filled with desires could not control his emotions his hands started trailing over her long slender arms tani who was tottaly lost in his touch felt a shiver ran down her spine rey started nuzzling his tip of the nose on her bare back (tani is wearing backless blouse which has single dori) tani was enjoying the moment it felt heaven for her soon she came to reality and remembered about her mannat she tried to jerk of rey but his hold on her was strong in the process his back hit the cupboard and the container of flour fall down both were coated in flour tani started laughing at rey seeing him covered in flour rey who was not in the mood of joke but romance advanced towards tani seeing him coming towards herself she stoppwd laughing and with his each step she was moving behind but this pattern was broken by rey he took a big step and hold tani by hr waist and puuled her to himself plastering her body to his and in order to balance herself tani flunged her arms around his neck few cms gap was remainig tani could feel his hot breath on her face and lips soon this gap was filled by rey his lips came crushing to her soft rosy lips in yearning passionate,intense,long kiss tani who was also longing for this love respondedto the kiss within fraction of seconds to her surprise the kiss was broken by rey he pecked her cheeks and left to hall at the door of kitchen he turned back and said"tani tumhari mannat abhu tak tutti nahi jab hum upvas (fast) rakhte hai tabbhi bhagwan ek time ka khna maaf karta hai" saying thus he smirked and left for hall leaving behind a blushing tani who was confused to either blush on his loving husband's action or his comment which he just said

Edited by NIMRATKAUR - 10 years ago