Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sona_loveVD

awesome chapter
loved it

TY!
Posted: 9 years ago

Chap 11

Tani's P.O.V

I wake up feeling the rays of sun and a sudden void and emptiness. I changed my side to look at rey but he was not there which was quite strange because every day I had to drag him out of the bed and most strange thing was waking up to not having his arm draped around my waist and hearing his soft snores near my ear and his warm breath tickling my nape. In this time span of 2/3 months it was my daily routine to wake up in his warm embrace.

Pushing away the uneasy thoughts of not being able to see rey when I wake up, I got up from the bed and get refreshed to make breakfast for us. Making my way into room after a refreshing shower and sorting out my mind for stop thinking about bad scenarios of where he could be I start making my way towards the kitchen.

As I enter kitchen and start making breakfast for us, I was still getting the uneasy feeling because I didn't get any sticky note on the fridge, not near the washroom mirror,  not at the bedside table and not even a single message informing me about his whereabouts which is so unlike rey. And it can't be a jog he doesn't need freaking jog to be in shape he does gym every morning for hour and even if it had to be jog he must have been back by now. What if he's in office attending an important client? Yep! That is it. Assuming so I finished off making breakfast and settled on calling rey's office.

PA : Hello Rosie?

T : Hey Rosie, Mrs Singhania speaking here can I talk with Mr Singhania?

PA : I'm sorry to inform you mam that Mr Singhania is not in the office at the moment. T : So where is he?

PA: I don't know mam.

T : Oh..ok. Thanks.

PA : you're welcome mam.

Keeping the cordless away I started cradling my forehead in hopes of reducing the pounding headache which was of no heed.

The whole day I tried to do something anything to forget about rey going missing but I wasn't able to get it off my mind and the constant tugging at my heart and the feeling of emptiness.

Just as I was about to go to sleep I hear my cellphone ringing and the screen lit up flashing the name of the caller having a good look at screen after contemplating to whether take the call by Maa or not I received it by sliding my finger across the screen.

Maa : Tani?

T : Yes Maa?

Maa : Come home.

T : Now?

Maa : Yes!

T : Maa, I can't. Seriously with all thus rey missing for a day without telling me and you ringing at night abruptly and asking me to come home it's all ridiculous!

Maa : It won't be ridiculous once you come home!

T: Maa, you don't...

Maa : If you want to know about rey come now.

Before I could reply she hung up. She really hung up on me! So I did what she said I got ready and started for showing up at the Shekhawat mansion.

So all of this is written with the flow. I haven't done any proofreading. Shits been happening in my life. I'll try and be regular with my updates.

So how was the update? I know it's short but this one is just a filler chapter. The climax of the story starts from the next chapter.

READ. LIKE.COMMENT

Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago