TR FF || A Lot Can Happen Over Lizard || *Discontinued* - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by NIMRATKAUR

Abhi toh it's okay baccha...!
But exams are exams be it any BOARD
You have to study hard for getting good %
you are right
bas kal mom dad ne meri kisi CBSE school mein admission karvayi hai n i dont even know scholl's name
mom said its a surprise
Originally posted by taashareyam

you are right
bas kal mom dad ne meri kisi CBSE school mein admission karvayi hai n i dont even know scholl's name
mom said its a surprise

Hope ki shockingly surprised na ho
par happily surprised ho...!
Originally posted by NIMRATKAUR

Hope ki shockingly surprised na ho
par happily surprised ho...!
YEAH
Originally posted by taashareyam

YEAH

Hmm😊

What's With Endearments?

After spending the night loving each other both were in deep slumber in each others embrace, smiling reminiscing the memorable moments they shared the previous night, smiling unaware of the world out there as today there was no alarm no doorbell no work to wake them up to usher them to work and forces was also in the favour of ohh-so-deeply-in-love couple as today there was no sun peeping through the curtains to disturb their sweet slumber.

Tani was the first one to wake up. She blushed looking down at her pillow for the previous night, muscled chest of her rey. She looked up to see him snoring like a small child in his sleep. His hair dishevelled bringing her back the memories of their intimate moment , she was brought out of her trance by muffled groan of rey as her hair covered his mouth. Tani carefully removed her bangs of hair from his face trying hard to not disturb his sleep , as she was removed a strand of hair which was between his lips her fingers lingered on his lips resulting him in tensing and before she could take back her fingers rey quickly hold her from the wrist and both were lost in their own world looking into each other's eyes without breaking the eye contact rey placed a lingering kiss on her fingers and tani on her instincts ended up blushing badly.

R : Haayee...! subhe subhe agar aise shurwaat hogi toh apni bed se bahar hi kaun aana chahega...! *winking at tani*
T : shut up...! *blushing and shoving him with her fists*  Just get up from bed and get going as soon as possible we have lot to explore here..!
R : There's nothing left to explore. The main thing is explored the previous night itself and I don't think my lips have left a single thing to explore...! *smirking*
T : REYYY...! *blushing hides her face in his chest. and he wraps his arms around her waist*

AFTERNOON

TaaRey were in the dining hall if the hotel and were having their lunch, enjoying the comfortable silence just looking into each others eyes , no words required they just communicated by looking deep into each others eyes as clich it may sound it was all true. 
As they were digging into their desserts , Rey's cel started ringing he excused himself to attend the call which kinda made her suspicious coz never in this whole time he have excused himself to attend a call and she was kind of bewildered when Rey returned with a goofy grin on his face.
T : Kiska call tha rey?
R : It was one of my client's and...
T : And?
R : He's in the golf court and asking me to join him if you don't mind?
T : *waves her hand dismissively* Oh. It's perfectly fine. I very much need my personal space. I think I was getting bored anyways always attached to your hip. *winking at him*
R : *raises his brow* Oh? Is that so?!
T : yeah! You know so we won't get bored of each other and that contentment you get after being away from what you need and at the end when you get it.
R : *chuckles* Yeah! Yeah, sure! So I'll try to join you back as soon as I can. You just do your ladies stuff till then where you spend hours in spa! *gesturing with hands*
T : *snorts* I don't spend hours at spa!
R : Yeah? You surely do!
T : I don't!  Now I'll show you how much time I can be spending there! *stretches her hand forward with a stern look*
R : What?
T : Wallet.
R : Wallet? Wh..
T : Give.Me.Your.Wallet. *handles her his wallet* Good! *rummages through his wallet and pulls out his card*
R : Wh.. My ca.. *sighs* What are you planning to do?
T : You wanted me to be your spoilt wife. So be it. I'm going to spa and I'm going to use your card for your so called ladies stuff I do!
R : *sighs and gets up* I want you to be my spoilt wife but not in anger. Just have fun my princess!  *bends and place a chaste kiss to her forehead and leaves*
T : Sure, my prince! *smiles at his endearment for her*

EVENING

T : Reyyy! What's wrong with you? Just put me down you hooligan! 
R : Nu uh! Sexy hooligan!
T : Rey sometimes you just get under my skin! If you want to keep your genitals intact put me down this instant and remove this bloody blindfold! 
R : You won't do anything to my genitals if you want little singhanias moving around you, Baby!
T : See! You exactly know how to rile me up!
R : *chuckles* You'll love this at end, sweet cheeks! 

After walking for few more minutes Rey who was carrying tani in bridal way set her down. 

T : Rey it should be wor... *tani was not able to complete her sentence as rey had removed the blindfold and the view in front of her left her awestruck*
R : *snaking his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder* So how's it? 
T : Rey.. It's... wow! It's just amazing! 

They were on the beach. Lanterns spread to light up the dark sky of night in middle of the spread out lanterns was a table for two covered with a beige coloured cloth and the chairs matching with the cloth on the centre of the table was a lavender scented candle which was lit also food for the two love birds and the waves crashing at behind creating all over a clich romantic date environment. 

R : So if I think my genitals are safe? *quirking his brow*
T : *chuckling* Of course! But  there was no need of doing all of this!
R : Oh hush, please!  I kmow you also wanted to have a beach date, so here it is! *showing towards the table* I know how you love romantic, sappy and clich things!
T : Awww! You're soo sweet! *pinching his cheeks*
R : I may I mean I love you more than anything but I don't like you pinching my cheeks so let's have food which awaits for us!
T : Glutton!  *mutters*
R : I heard it!
T : Whateva!
R : *laughing* No comebacks, munchkins! 
T : What's with these endearments? It's not like I don't love them but I'm just curious! 
R : *pulling chair for tani to seat* It's just we didn't get to date and all and I have you for all myself it's overwhelming and to express my overwhelming love gor you these endearments are a way.
T : Awww! Few minutes you were getting under my skin, riling me up and now you're making me aww, you sure know how to handle me, Mr Singhania!
R : Sure I know, Mrs Singhania!  *smirking*
T : *blushing* You love making me blush, don't you? 
R : Sure,  I do!

Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago
NOTE
Ciao, readers!  So I kmow I'm updating after months but I was damn busy with my life so was not able to update my FF. But now here I am with chap 9! 
So I wanted to keep this FF simple and mushy mushy and I don't want to just stretch the story so I'll complete this FF in few chapters! 
So what are your views/suggestions? Do you want me to add a new twist and make this FF long? Or you want this FF simple and short? Share your thoughts through comments! 
                ~ Nimrat

LIKE. READ. COMMENT. SHARE.
Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago
Res...
Unres

OMG...U UPDATED
Badi jaldi update kiya -_-

Will comment tomorrow ;P

UNRES
Finally..m unresing

loved whole update. ...
there start of d day was soo cute :)

n lunch wala scene...

I can't mark everything through phone...
so srry fr short comment

Edited by Muskan_TR - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Nimmo read all da chaps in one go
Nd trust me it's amazing
I was just aww reading their love for each other
But this mannat..off m at lol
Really loved Ur al chaps..
Plz update soon
Nd PM ME..
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by prohelikaVD