Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 39)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Originally posted by practicecalm

Would be apt on our would-be lead pair

Nab MERI theheri kahan
Ghat nahi hote sagaro me

Thanks a lot Rita, beautiful song, music and lyrics is great.

It is sung by Harihan and I think Anuradha Paudwal( not sure)

The vid says Madhushree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 17 August 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by Newveechafan

And Nimmy dont forget the precap for 7th. It was madhu dream sequence with m,r and sultan. And they got 2.23.

</div>

<div>
I am seriously doubting the intentions of the channel and PH now.The TRP audience has given their verdict,open ure eyes and see the results,get ure brainstorming ,task team to give the real report and do the needful.What nonsense episodes for the last two days of RJi and BJi,who wants to see them,same repetitive scenes restarted of Dips teasing and taunting madhu.Have u run out of creative juices.Angry

hope u got ur answers now nimmy...those filler scns were coz cvs edited out sultan hurting mb scn...by th trps they realised they cannot shw Their trp earner in more villain light...cvs seem to b starting to learn their lesson...trps ki jai ho
FIngers crossed Abby,but I don't trust the CV's and the channel.LOLWinkMaybe the hurting scene will come on Monday ,when Sultan and madhu meetConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21paljayAnu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Nimmy  I am also not trusting the channel any more. The channel people are still in a delusional world that they think the anokha pyar will strike again n they r the sole reason for whatever trp they r getting. On the contrary its driving away the audience as those scenes are so stale and repetitive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21paljaygennyMAnu-Reddy

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Nimmy  I am also not trusting the channel any more. The channel people are still in a delusional world that they think the anokha pyar will strike again n they r the sole reason for whatever trp they r getting. On the contrary its driving away the audience as those scenes are so stale and repetitive.
one night 360 change in SS is enough to lost trust on CV, not 1 % trust is remaining now the way they are showing anokha love ,they will keep him to spice the story that is it, as this is fact they can't run the story without him,make him villain  or due to him if separation n then only for some days may be run story as together to no body going to see Anokha love n chipka chipki

that scene will come next week most probably  , when Madhu will go to meet him as koi bola precape main Madhu saw ss in car went from RK side , after that Madhu surely go to meet SS. 

me want SS should kidnap madhu now hehhehe hate scene hi sahi kuchh to dekhne layak hoga ye anikha love give headache 

Edited by alovi_21 - 18 August 2013 at 7:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMAnu-Reddy

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

guess the eyes pileeej. m conphused.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

guess the eyes pileeej. m conphused.Confused

Oh, see how much they use Sultan.  ROFL  He's being kicked out. SURE!!!

paljayreena544gennyMAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avita36

i dont agree with few who are saying that cvs are glorifying rk's character. making sultan bad doesnt mean it wil make rk good.cvs never changed rk like other characters of some shows like dutta bhau, ASR, Maan khurana, al were angry men bfore , but after falling in love they changed. even after wedding cvs made rk to lie in front of madhu for arresting sultan, made rk to perform funeral rituals of his alive mother.. rk always loses his temper, shouts on madhu for bribing shivdutt, i mean why they have not shown rk as MR. PERFECT!! a good, loving, caring,& most imp SUPPORTING husband like sooraj of DABH or naitik of YRKKH. not even showed madhu making PROPER attempts to change him, instead they showed madhu accepting al his flaws WHY?? THE QUES WHY?Confused
I STILL believe there is some hidden motive of sultan's deeds. this track is not so simple as is seems. why sultan not kidnapped her & forced her to marry her, why this divorce drama?? why SULTAN NOT ACTING LIKE A REAL VILLAIN.!! my tk on the above post...

THNX A LOT FOR VOICING THE TRUTH...COZ ALL INSTALMENTS SEE HERE IS THE SAME GHEESA PEETA COMMENT EVERYDAY

that sultan is USED by cvs to glorify rk n rkbala...that way I can also say rk n bala was USED SUPERBLY TO. GLORIFY SULTAN given the amazing sulbala scns n dhamaka rk sultqn confrontations...___

npillamozart66JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Go to top