Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Madhu : pls Help me sultan... i need to make this Chal sheh aur maat works!!!! 

SS: but i am not that man ...madhu!!!! 

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

JAHHNAVI thumbnail

JAHHNAVI thumbnail

This is from the era when I fell in love.. ❀️ Thanks, Lee!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

☺️

Cannnooottt BRRREEEAAATTTHHHEEE...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
MBALA TRP ROSE TO 2.7...YAHOOO...MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK ON CVS CHANNEL N RKBALA FANS

WE SULTAN FANS WONT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY GO AWAY WHENEVER trp used to drop...rk fans flooded everywhere accusing sultan for it whereas aftr trp break up we used to see.sulbala scns epi got highest trp...

now they may also try to justify the rise by saying audience came bk.to th shw knowing sultan is dyjng but trp audience.dont hv all the time.to hunt for.spoilers online...plus media also kept th news hush hush...viewers were at the edge of seats last wk to see if sultan can really tk her away
N SULTAN WAS SHOWN BAAZI MAARO ALL...

..we r not like rk fans who wud credit ONLY sultan for it...hv to agree gautam sir n creatv team n raghu sir.did amazing work with screenplay n dialogues.but wud the impact be SO MUCH if the villain was none other than sultan..

now I heard they r bringing ANITA Hasnandaani of kavyanjali fame as rks new heroine ...hahaha...first she is look.older to vivu n second i can bet with my life she won't b able to create even 1% insecurity for rkbala fans the way SULBALA CHEMiSTRY did...

New producer New heroine Kuku bhatiya...so many new entries to fill up sultans absence...EK SULTAN KI KEEMAT TUM KYA JANO CVS BABU

.trp fell to all time low 2.1 two wks bk NOT coz SULTAN but coz divorce was dragged n cvs didnt hv th guts to think outside the box n break rkbala ...n all blame went to sultan

Hope this gives A REALITY CHECK TO CVS N CHANNEL so that the grip pf their BLINDFOLD loosens a bit

Let see how many characters now ll b added every wk to fill in the blank left by sultan...gudluck with this titanic with ICEBERGS emerging on next two mondays bk to bk on life ok n splus respectively on same slot
Deva Deva

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Week 35 Madhubala TRP Breakdown

26th Aug   2.45
27th Aug   2.50
28th Aug   2.64
29th Aug   2.68
30th Aug   2.73 SULBALA KIDNAP
31st Aug   2.90 SULBALA CAR scn n SULTAN breaks handi n tks gun out n shoots Rk

Average 2.65~~2.7     OMGGG FRI PRECAP WAS SULBALA IN CAR SCN N SAT EPI GOT 2.9...wowww...MB team Really Deserve CLAPS fornthe Mindblowing Execution of the handi seq...sooo wish cvs cud really hv th guts to go with th sulbala track...trps wud hv been around 2.6...

but the opposition party is calling me delusional n day dreaming for saying it for sultan n asking me to accept trp rose coz of his death...lmao...but he died on monday right...look who is talking abt getting delusional...they askd me to accept sultans death but when didnt i accept it yaar...hhahahaha...all i said SULTAN brought th much needed impact jaate jaate...n they r tking things to nther angle jus to avoid crediting avi..lets see how the 2.9 continues in future...DEVA DEVA...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Look at that...he looks looks so perfectly sculpted right here... He looks awesome here the whole package.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

better than never ...!!!!πŸ˜›

Thank you for the caps, Lee. Going in the next CC.πŸ˜†
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys =) whats going onn