MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
finally we r back.
sultan πŸ€—
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
thosse who r still watching the show plz discuss n post in sultan n sulbala AT...monday or tues ll b sultans last epi...so hv to finish both ATs by that time...

. watched todays sbb...i jus came to know by gwala it doesnt mean milkman but the boys who mk the human mountain to break the handi are called gwala...hence sultans look is not that of a doodhwaala but a dahi handi guy...n must say avi lookd hawt in sbb today...it really felt like janmashtami...cant wait to see sultan kidnapping mb Hey guys so this vm is dedicated to all the SulBala lovers..made by pari...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqX0T7k_hTw

Plz comment in her post in I f too...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3718170#p91011010

All I cud think of after seeing the vm is
PARI ...MINDBLOWING VM...sum dreams dont get fulfilled but that doesnt mk the dream less precious or less beautiful...

SULBALA IS EXACTLY THAT PRICELESS BEAUTIFUL DREAM WHICH REMAINED UNFULFILLED BUT STILL WILL B CHERISHED FOREVER BY THE SULBALIANS,...i wud be forever b grateful to channel n cvs for pairing up avishti ..

..who wud hv thought they wud tk us all by storm...not a single romantic scene till now but so many sulbala fans yearning to see them togthr lroves it all...MINDBLOWING VM PARI...all memories r cuming bk...feeling nostalgic n sad but also happy we got to watch this amazing jodi in diff shades last six months...

THNX AVISHTI FOR MKING US CRAZY WITH SULBALA...PARI PLZ MK A AVISHTI VM WITH THEIR OFFSCREEN MOMENTS...

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 5abanJatti

just made this edit

☺️πŸ€ͺ
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">THANK YOU, Misek 😊</font>

yeah she is our long lost sulbalian...our very own simmy darling πŸ˜† ..aww..simmy...miss you darling πŸ€— πŸ˜’
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Nyways cuming to todays epi...GOD AVI LOOKED SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL...LUVED THE COSTUME..it suited avi a lot...IT INDEED LUKD LIKE JANMASHTAMI...gwala doesn't mean milkman but it means the guys who dance on handi ...

.I LUVED TODAYS EPI HOW THE KIDNAPPING was SHOWN...today there was a lot of sultan...loads of him...starting from the moment he picks up the basuri to him smiling seeing mb...going to her but then suddenly seeing mb waving to police joshi n bking off...Luv the alert sultan

Then came the dance...I luved it how.slowly slowly sultan came.to.the inner.circles.of the dance...saw.avi dancing a bit for the first time.in the show

Then bam ...mb saw him...LUVED HOW.AVISHTI WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE FACE TO FACE...WOWWW the height diff the chem all r so inevitable...koi andha bhi fida ho jaye

The Ambiance created n the hare ram hare ram in the bkground made the kidnapping scn even more impactful...luved sultans plan of lighting patakkas.in the end.so that police.can't contact thru mob n mking smoke was icing in the cake

They indeed showed how sultan took her everyones.naak ke neeche se...

Hats off to cvs n director for executing the scene so well...can't wait for tomrrw sulbala scn..

P.S.CAN SOMEONE PLZ POST AVIS LATEST OFFSCREEN PIC WITH PADDY N SIKKI POSTED IN MF HERE.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
MINDBLOWING DAHI HANDI SEQ
HATS OFF TO GAUTAM sir for writing such an edge of the sit screenplay
we know sultan is gonna die but the screenplay of the whole seq is so unpredictable
sultan seems to baazi maaaro it all
made joshis plan flop
kidnapped madhu frm everyones naak ke neeche se
as he said today to mb in car...JO BARAASTE HAIN WOH GARAJTE NAHIN...claps claps raghu sir
i luved the small sulbala scn inside the car

god avi played negtive sultan so perfectly to the T that i m speechless
in one role he cud play every shade possible...from a strict to sweet dad...from a DETERMINED son to a DEPENDABLE friend
to A SUPER SEXY DON to a junoonwaala luver
n cvs hv always treated him as a hero even till his last epi...the whole janmashtami handi seq belonged to SULTAN N SULTAN ONLY...

I WANT TO SALUTE CVS FOR GIVING HIM A HEROIC EXIT...
raghu sir had given him MINDBLOWING DIALOGUES from say 1 till last epi
RESPECT RESPECT
last but not the least...thnx for changing sultans costume twice
he got to wear both traditional haandi costumes

whole forum was ready with guns to mk fun of him n started calling him doodhwaala n mock him since the article came
but it turned out that GWALA DOES NOT MEAN DOODHWAALA
it means the DANCERS IN JANMASHTAMI SEQ...hahaha
n AVI LOOKED AMAZING in the get up...way better than i expected

i didnt want him to die in that contume
guess what
cvs granted that wish too

TODAY I FAINTED THOUSAND TIME SEEING HIM IN THAT YELLOW COSTUME...i didnt know the costume was so gud till avi put it on...hehehe

luved sultans plan of tking the costumes of the policewaaala to break the handi
ICING ON THE CAKE...OUR HERO GOT TO BREAK THE HANDI TOO

N THE GUN WAS IN THE HANDI...CLAPS CLAPS GAUTAM SIR
it was a master solid punch
THE HANDI SEQ GLORIFIED SULTAN AS A KICKASS DON
n i luved it luved it luved it

the moment avi removed the moustache n before putting the gulaal i got to see his CLEAN SHAVEN FACE N MAN HE IS SO FREAKING GOZSSS...someone plz post caps of that moment

i luved how sultan didnt fled after dipz caught him n still pointed the gun at RK...said amazing dialogues with deva deva in bkground...what impact man...BRAVO MERE SHER

HATS OFF TO DIRECTOR N CAMERAMAN for executing fri n sat epis with PERFECTION n captured every detail n chaos superbly
HATS OFF TO MB TEAM FOR SUCH A DHAMAKA FARREWELL TO SULTAN

ab toh maar jaye meet jaye  koi geela nahin koi shikwa nahin
today i can really bid sultan adieu with a teary BUT CONTENT heart

THNX CVS FOR TREATING HIM LIKE A HERO TILL THE END

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

here is the pic πŸ˜ƒ