Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" - Page 33

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
really the cvs r not learning anything from the trps. Go on torturing us with more drag.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❤️ ❤️ Good choice while selecting his picture, Madhubala!! 👏
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆😆 Mission accomplished- with JUST a picture! 👏
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

❤️ ❤️ Good choice while selecting his picture, Madhubala!! 👏

she did good for us, without watching ss episode is waste not seen episode this pic is enough to  get smile on my pyara pyara face face hehe 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

😆😆 Mission accomplished- with JUST a picture! 👏

😆😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
POORNIMA IT TKS TIME TO ACT ON TRPS...cvs got their lesson very hard by last wks trps n we will defo get them working on it by next wk...cuming to the discussions I m eading everywhere in AT n cc...IS THIS THE ONLY REASON U CUD CUM UP WITH FOR SULTANS EXIT...SO THAT HE CANT B BLAMED...SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO A HANDFUL OF I F FANS BASHING THAT WE WANT OUR HERO OUT OF THE SHOW...i f bashers doesnt even comprise 1% of the general audience...but why does all behave as if I f fans r the start n the end of mbala fans...as if what they think the.whole universe thinks...agree the separations is being dragged...but the only reason they r doing this is jus to show rk pushing mb away insread of shwing mb dumping hkm n go n rk being the bechara...cvs r shifting away the viwers.sympathy for rk by this torture track n this will jus break rkbala further...

.fifteen days yuhi nikaal jayega...agaar hum.itne weeks wait kiya hain toh kuch aur din hi sahi...hat doesnt mean we will expect avi to lose the role which gave him so much name n fame...in lv triangles where.both heroes r popular viwers hv to.tolerate the heroine with both the heroes whether u like it or not...but that doesnt mean we ll expect our hero to back out...i find it REALLY LAME N COWARDLY when sultan fans wish for his.exit for the bashing by a handful.

...INDIA FORUMS IS NOT THE END OF THE.WORLD...there r thousands of fans in fb n twittr n tumblr who root fkr sultan n sulbala n dont give a.damn abt the jealous opposition party...plus its.the hiding out nature.of the sulbalians itself that mks.it looks like opposition party own the forum...except for me n chikni.its been months no one even mks a.post...WHY BLAME THE BASHERS N WISH SULTAN TO CHICKEN OUT...at least sultan is not like the sultan fans n a go.getter unlike the sultanians who only know how to shed tears in hideout n wish for his.exit aftr.every epi...inspite of the.facr that even in sultan less epis.there is always sultan may b as a photo like.today or in dipz n rks.n mbs words like the thurs.n fri filler epis last wk...n those.epis.were.qlso filler.coz they edited out the sulbala scn otherwise we wud hv got enuf sulbala last wk as well
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why should we post on the forum and praise Sultan? We are not going to praise and justify Sultan's version of psycho behavior. We are not going to cheer on Madhu's being a pawn in Sultan's plan or revenge or lesson or whatever. We gave the show time to show us the full picture. They want to drag, fine. But many if us won't be turning a blind eye to what and how Sultan's actions are coming off. 

And not just Sultan, there's Madhu's own stupidity.

So yeah, we don't need to make any posts on the forum. We are not going to support and cheer on psychotic behavior as is shown now. We are not the type to root or cheer on a character or pairing no matter what.

Let them stop this drag fest and justify Sultan, and that too there's very little that can and would possibly justify his actions. But let them get to that point, then we will start posting and perhaps praising. Why should we praise anything and everything?  As I keep reminding you, Abby, you chastised us for our complaints of storyline and dragging. But see, we had a point.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Why should we post on the forum and praise Sultan? We are not going to praise and justify Sultan's version of psycho behavior. We are not going to cheer on Madhu's being a pawn in Sultan's plan or revenge or lesson or whatever. We gave the show time to show us the full picture. They want to drag, fine. But many if us won't be turning a blind eye to what and how Sultan's actions are coming off.

And not just Sultan, there's Madhu's own stupidity.

So yeah, we don't need to make any posts on the forum. We are not going to support and cheer on psychotic behavior as is shown now. We are not the type to root or cheer on a character or pairing no matter what.

Let them stop this drag fest and justify Sultan, and that too there's very little that can and would possibly justify his actions. But let them get to that point, then we will start posting and perhaps praising. Why should we praise anything and everything? As I keep reminding you, Abby, you chastised us for our complaints of storyline and dragging. But see, we had a point.

when i say mking posts i DONT MEQN PRAISING SULTANS ACTIONS...SAME WAY WHEN I SAY ALL TO SEND.FEEDBK TO TWITTR N FB I DONT MEAN LICKING FEET OF CVS N CHANNEL BY SHOWERING FLOWERS.ON THEM...but i dont understand why everyone think.it to b that way n accuse me to b cvs chamchi when i say send feedbk...me n chikni also mk posts regularly on i f ...did we ever glorified sultans actions n said bravo...we praise the dialogues.the ambiance.of the scns n the chemistry...whats wrong with that...in cc n AT as well i hv seen people.drooling on those scns...but why all flee away when it cums to writing posts...people has all the time.in life.to finish a cc in a day saying the draffest to end but no one has the time.to.tweet it once to cvs n colors n also comment in ph n colors.official fb pg...this hideout annoys me...i m NOT SAYING CVS N SULTAN KI GUN GAAN GAO...say it outloud in those.places where u r heard...say we r not liking this sultan...dont drag the divorce ...we miss aryan n meera...SAY IT WHERE U LL B HEARD...NO ONE IS SAYING TO WAH WAH SULTANS ACTIONS...jus let the world.know there r MANY FANS WHO CARE HOW SULTAN IS BEING PORTRAYED N WONT TOLERATE.CRAP...N WE WANT A PROPER JUSTIFICATION FOR his actions...posts n feedbk qbt sultqn always doesnt hv to b positive...BUT WE MK HV TO MK OURSELVES HEARD THAT WE ALSO.EXIST IN LARGE NOs...thats what i always try to say...not to praise cvs n sultan all the time...
avifan1234 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
 hi i am a huge huge huge , drool...slurp fan of sultan and avi, but the writers dont seem to come up with that subtle love story they had started in march, i am so so missing the original sultan. cvs plz weave a better story around sultan.  the present story is just mass, plz get  back to your classy story, plz plz plz...sob ..sob...
avifan1234 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
 i have been reading the few classy ladies rooting for sultan... but the numbers being less i dont think our voice is reaching the channel guys. we want sultan, we want sultan in a major role.