Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was there in the spoiler. But didnt happen. And we know that here all are eagerly waiting to see sultan hurting madhu. Anyway I dont think its edited. But they must have changed the script. Dont think they will delete a scene after shooting especially with dd s time being so precious.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: likarsh

lol, if they such a scene really existed and they edited it out, thank goodness for small mercies.

that scn was Supposed to happen on thurs but they shwn mb dipz radha filler scns instead...now I know why there was no sultan in thurs n fri epis

it was all edited out fully...looks like trp ka asar kaam kar raha hain...todays epi was supposed to air on Monday but they fast forwarded...hahahaha...there had been discussions n discussions by both fangrps how sultan will hurt mb...sultan fans wud hv bashd cvs more n rk fans wud bash sultan more...but cvs ne baazi maarli...scn hi edit kar daala...hahaha...didn't anyone mk ny post today...my lappy is out of order n its very had to mk posts from mobfor me...plz give me link if chkni mks ny post
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

That was there in the spoiler. But didnt happen. And we know that here all are eagerly waiting to see sultan hurting madhu. Anyway I dont think its edited. But they must have changed the script. Dont think they will delete a scene after shooting especially with dd s time being so precious.

such editing happens loads of times poornima...so this is nothing new...doesn't matter how precious whose tym is...they always hv th Liberty to edit...even srk scns were edited...there were few more scns...plus a lot of scns were edited when mb team went to ashram on 300 epi...there were rkbala scn n one sulbala scn where sultan tries to talk to her but they edited it
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chikni won't make any post after today's she said. πŸ˜† But if she does happen to do so,  I'll give you the link, Abby.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Editing certain parts from a particular scene is normal. But chopping down an entire sequence is different. That spoiler for thursday was published on monday morning and even if the scene had been there, they would have shot it only after the release of spoiler. And thats why I think the scene was not shot. Or may be a similar scene will be there this week.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVb9IjxLtRc[/YOUTUBE]

Would be apt on our would-be lead pair

Nab MERI theheri kahan
Ghat nahi hote sagaro me

Thanks a lot Rita, beautiful song, music and lyrics is great.

It is sung by Harihan and I think Anuradha Paudwal( not sure)

It is Madhushree, thanks Liks
Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

</div>

<div>
I am seriously doubting the intentions of the channel and PH now.The TRP audience has given their verdict,open ure eyes and see the results,get ure brainstorming ,task team to give the real report and do the needful.What nonsense episodes for the last two days of RJi and BJi,who wants to see them,same repetitive scenes restarted of Dips teasing and taunting madhu.Have u run out of creative juices.😑

hope u got ur answers now nimmy...those filler scns were coz cvs edited out sultan hurting mb scn...by th trps they realised they cannot shw Their trp earner in more villain light...cvs seem to b starting to learn their lesson...trps ki jai ho
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Nab MERI theheri kahan
Ghat nahi hote sagaro me

Thanks a lot Rita, beautiful song, music and lyrics is great.

It is sung by Harihan and I think Anuradha Paudwal( not sure)

The vid says Madhushree.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😊
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

hope u got ur answers now nimmy...those filler scns were coz cvs edited out sultan hurting mb scn...by th trps they realised they cannot shw Their trp earner in more villain light...cvs seem to b starting to learn their lesson...trps ki jai ho

FIngers crossed Abby,but I don't trust the CV's and the channel.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Maybe the hurting scene will come on Monday ,when Sultan and madhu meetπŸ˜•