Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" - Page 18

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nlm4

Abby,i could not get the link to chikni's post.😕

Buhhht I didn't make a post..😕😕😕  My last one- "Thank you Bittuji" was 3 days ago

Edit: Adding link to JUNGLI post (I thought it had closed) 😆😆

OH AND I LOVE YOU, SULTAN! 😉
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
CHIKNI plzzz post the links of ur JUNGLI n Thank u bittuji posts here for nimmy
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nlm4

Anu,how could u miss the Love Shower on the Don's Hoodie😭

Iam just getting a hint of it reading the last few pages here. So was he bashed for that also now? What do they want? Sultan to not wear clothes now? I didnt know they were interested in him LIKE THAT ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'M THE TALK OF THE TOWN 

perfect title. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Iam just getting a hint of it reading the last few pages here. So was he bashed for that also now? What do they want? Sultan to not wear clothes now? I didnt know they were interested in him LIKE THAT ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Anu it seems like they actually see Sultan when they close their eyes nowadays and not their beloved Icon and that is why they shower Sultan with all their hatred.😆😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Anu it seems like they actually see Sultan when they close their eyes nowadays and not their beloved Icon and that is why they shower Sultan with all their hatred.😆😆

It's like that dialogue Madhu said that she sees Sultan in her dreams, first thing when she wakes up she thinks of him, in a crowd she sees Sultan, at home she sees him, Sultan is on their minds constantly. ðŸ˜›
Dolly-heart thumbnail

It's like that dialogue Madhu said that she sees Sultan in her dreams, first thing when she wakes up she thinks of him, in a crowd she sees Sultan, at home she sees him, Sultan is on their minds constantly. ðŸ˜›

It is true Nafs. The sheer venom from the MF is very tiring and is taking the fun out of watching this show for me.
I have never seen anything like it before. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's like that dialogue Madhu said that she sees Sultan in her dreams, first thing when she wakes up she thinks of him, in a crowd she sees Sultan, at home she sees him, Sultan is on their minds constantly.😛

<font size="2">It is true Nafs. The sheer venom from the MF is very tiring and is taking the fun out of watching this show for me.</font>
<font size="2">I have never seen anything like it before.</font>

for me I jus ROFL at the bashing of MF...that's how they try to cover up their frustration...I hv sen exactly th same scenario in dmg forum when jens pairing with wahi n ksg were equally popular n ksgians usd to bash wahi left ryt centre over everything...amaan riddhima was th phorever couple but sid riddhima gathered so many fans in sch a short tym jus like sulbala...so whatever I see here I hv seen it before ...so now I jus laugh at their delusional words n ignore...dmg forum taught me well
Dolly-heart thumbnail

for me I jus ROFL at the bashing of MF...that's how they try to cover up their frustration...I hv sen exactly th same scenario in dmg forum when jens pairing with wahi n ksg were equally popular n ksgians usd to bash wahi left ryt centre over everything...amaan riddhima was th phorever couple but sid riddhima gathered so many fans in sch a short tym jus like sulbala...so whatever I see here I hv seen it before ...so now I jus laugh at their delusional words n ignore...dmg forum taught me well 

See that is just it Abby. I have not watched many Indian serials nor have I ever been on a forum.
This being my first time I am really shocked at the Mania of many of these fans.
And it does bother me and takes away from enjoying the show for what it is...
a fictional show.
Even at the CC Swati is telling me about the craziness of fans in other shows and I just shake my head.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

It is true Nafs. The sheer venom from the MF is very tiring and is taking the fun out of watching this show for me.
I have never seen anything like it before. 

I know I feel the same, the best way is not to read the really far gone in hate people's threads and only read the people you know are safe.