Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
QWESTTTION:: Hey.. I know a lot of u guys rely on Written Updates posted in the forum outside and DO NOT WATCH EPISODE BECAUSE OF THE apparently-very- boring Sultan track going on .. I have NEVER read those WU and I am too lazy to look for it.. 🤢 COZ I WATCH THE FREAKIN EPISODES 😆 
Anywhooo my question: Were Sultan pictures posted in WU today?😛😛  I would love to borrow those shots where he's NOT actually looking GOOD- I captured a few BUT mujhe tohh apna hero AWESOME lagging in every picture.. I got my eyes checked last week too..
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Thank you Avinesh Rekhi for experimenting with your looks... You can ROCK any look and that's a quality which NOT every actor in this industry can boast of.. THANK YOU!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations AT 28 😊

Hi guys 
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the way it moves,have you guys seen how many visits to this thread and the Sultan's harem AT? More than the members,the guests are apparently stationed there,it seems. How much you may be in denial mode,you keep coming back to check on "him". this is called falling in love..
Congo on new thread.👏
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Ishq Chupta Nahin Chupaane Se...
Rok Na Mujhko Paas Aane Se...

[Hi...STALKERS] 
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to everybody on the new AT!!!

Way to go girls!! The pace of the story or the characterization aren't deterring us from liking AR!!!

Meant to share my thoughts with all of you for a long time! So thought why not today?

First, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO EVERYBODY!!

Now, I really haven't been watching the serial on a regular basis at all. But I have definitely been following the story and the discussions here in the AT. I have noticed one thing. Sultan has turned negative is what everybody has been saying so far and yes, the sudden inexplicable behavior of Sultan even baffled me but when I see the photos or read the WUs, I think it is clear that Sultan if is negative, hasn't resorted to using the gun or forcing Madhu physically at all!!! What type of a negative person is he?! That he can not shoot RK when he had the chance?!! He met Madhu many times alone after the shooting incidence but never did he play dirty by physically assaulting her or even harming her badly! He seems to love to play cat-n-mouse game and is cleverly playing with the emotions and weaknesses of the people involved! Just his intelligence seems enough to destroy them! Where as when it comes to the not-to-be-named character, he is ready to fight dirty by using physical violence, be it slapping Sultan in the party or fighting with him on the havan day after marriage, he is ready to do it at a drop of a hat! If he were sensible, then he wouldn't have run to meet Sultan with a loaded gun! Not all gangsters use force! Sometimes their personality does half the job for them! So who really is NEGATIVE?! I think it is pretty obvious. Right?!!
Edited by mozart66 - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Congo shongo,Sultanians on thread #28.🥳

Avinesh Rekhi as Sultan,the most watchable thing on MBEIEJ.

I beg to differ. He is the only watchable thing in MBEIEJ.