Jalal to fall in love with Jodha <3

vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay guys! I am getting bore so decided to post something 😃 & guess what the first thing that clicked me & making me puzzled from day one is how Jalal will fall in love with Jodha, please don't throw tomatoes & eggs on me I know I have asked the same question before ðŸ˜› But kya karun I am aadat se majbur & most importantly I am having alot of day dreams about Akdha 😆, we have'nt discuss this properly right? 

So Guys want to know about how do you think that Jalal will fall in love with Jodha? I know he will not fall now because for now he is going to tease her, irritate her & may be he could hurt her may be & I want that bold blunt Jodha & aggressive Jalal so we would get to see intense scenes & acha coming back Jodha is in complete hatred with him & may be if he'll hurt her so chances is that her hatred will grew more for him so the question is after falling for Jodha, how will he make her fall for him? ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In my view Jalal does not need to do anything... Jodha will fall for him once she sees his softer side of him n leave aside the hatred...😳

good post 😳
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

In my view Jalal does not need to do anything... Jodha will fall for him once she sees his softer side of him n leave aside the hatred...😳

good post 😳

OMG! I really hope so but I want him to woo her ðŸ˜³