Dekha Ek Khwaab

**||~~Happy Independence day~~||** :)

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Heartful greetings to all sisters and friends

it has been 67 years today since we attained freedom...6 decades since the flower of independence bloomed at midnight of 15th of august 1947 and has been in full glory ever since...
We must thank our forefathers who went through lots of struggle, just so that we their progeny could live in peace and salute all those people who had to shed their blood on the process...

today is the day to remember the breaths that were snuffed out so that other breaths could continue...all the blood which was shed in sacrifice to protect the country's honor, its prestige...

once again Happy Independence day to all my Indian friends...
On this auspicious day lets be thankful to all the soldiers who are stationed at the country's border and protecting us every second...you are the real pride of nation...
as everyone knows the Taj mahal hotel in Mumbai was attacked by extremists in the year 2008..Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan bravely fought them and gave up his life for the nation...we should close our eyes for a moment and ask god to grant peace to his respected soul..

and there are thousands of unnamed heroes who have been martyred  smilingly during all these years...

Now lets see it in another way...these days everyone goes on about 'Womens empowerment' 'liberation of women power' etc etc...but do you think there is really freedom? in the same country where one woman is worshipped as a goddess, the other gets burnt for dowry...one woman is sent to skies for a space trip and another is killed even before coming out of the womb...

par jo bhi hai, jaisa bhi hai apna des hai...maatra bhoomi hai..Incredible India...Proud to be an Indian🤗

Jai Hind

Discussion of the day

At this occasion i'd want to ask you one question, what does freedom mean to you? for me freedom is being able to excise my own will...to be able to move around freely..having had the chance to complete my degree..and freedom means my parents trusting me, that i'll behave responsibly in a given situation...
please express your views...

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy  Independence Day

Amazing thread 👏👏 RES for the discussion 
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy independence day😃n awesome thread Chamki😎
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

happy independence day😃n awesome thread Chamki😎

Thank you😃
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!🤗

Nice thread Vibha👏👏
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Independence Day everyone 🤗
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy
   Independence
       Day

to all my frends

nice thread dear
thanks 4 sharing
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR THE THREAD VIBHA DI.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy independence day
freedom as you asked me jiji i would like to speak a few words about what freedom means to me ... whenever i think about indian freedom the only thing that my head strikes is the great indian leaders who was involved in the war of independence . they gave up there life to set there mother land free to set free the golden bird from its cage , kudhiram bose dies at the age of 18 well we really cannot say dies instead he sacrificed his life in the war of independence , rabindranath tagore gave up his knightship for his nation , mohandas karam chandh gandhi ... bapu he fought a war with the most peaceful manner this were just some examples if i try to highlight all then i guess a new ss will be made but my main point is they all fought to make india free and now that we are leaving in ease and comfort is because of there sacrifice so i honour them today and the best way to tribute all this leaders is to value there sacrifice and whensoever any trouble comes upon our nation we must fight it together , india is not free it is tangled and trapped in corruption , illiteracy and various other diseased so i request you all to held up a new independence struggle independence from corruption ... thank you and i wish you all a very happy independence day ahead
INQUILAB ZINDABAD

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago