Qubool Hai

how many thing najma is doing wrong?

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shes becoming what shireen was to dilshad...whatever the case imran was engaged to her sister nikhat..they shared many moments..and imran was over romancing initially with nikhat...najma is waiting to get a slap from asad or her mother...asad did mention he would be there for nikhat.first family ,be it even step family..then lover.no backstabbing..pls people dont try to justify this .unless u ve seen some real case scenario where this happens one sister falls for her sisters fiance...poor nikhat still has hopes on imran...I really hate watching these scenes between these two...and imran is sooo pathetic ..next haseena will taunt najma as fatty and make her miserable and then imran wont stand up and then najma will again dump him on his head...pls lets have sweet najma not this boring serious najma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏u write my thought.najma is becoming dumb nd selfish day by day.if zees new footnote is true then najmas mariage will b fixed with immi.so, i think imran will tell najma nt to tell asad abt nikhat as asad doesnt knw imran he only knows hasena.i want asad to slap najma realy hard,she is nt thinking abt dilshad how much she have to face 4r her decision.imran is selfish nd caward najma doesnt deserve a caward lyk immi.i m hating najma nd imran track Edited by asya04 - 10 years ago
Rorschach thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Can only say 'if you are in love then right or wrong doesnot matter what matter is the pure, divine love.'

But the billion dollar question, Is Nazma truly in love with Imran and vice versa?

CVs have created a spider-web of different stories intertwingled in such a way that cvs themselves dont know how to come out😕 and as a result we are being served with such a lame and mundane track.

Edited by Rorschach - 10 years ago
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you.i hate najma and imran scenes.i understand that she really loves imran but it was her decision to leave him so she should stick to it.if she wouldn't have left imran,nikhat and imran would not have happened.and nikhat is her sister.if she can let go of imran once then she can definetly do it again for her sister.she is being selfish and forcing me to dislike her.
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to see better, Najma is wrong on all front, yes she dump him because of situation but nothing has change, he was or is still your sister fiance, she should not try to build a life on someone unhappiness. Najma should know better and do better, she saw what her mother goes through on a daily basis and yet she want to put herself in this situation.
Imran is a liar and a coward, he claim to be in love with najma but was romancing her sister, he still has not confess about the whole baby situation with tanu. Gul need to do better than this crap, is this the only type of story she can turn out, i am not impress.

Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Word!

This whole Imraan track is simply not staying true to her character. She's being extremely selfish by overlooking the shred of peace that remains between the Khans and Siddiquis. How does she not realize the humiliation Dilshaad and Asad are going to have to endure? How does she not see her half sister's pain? And most of all, how does she not see that her supposed love is a world class wuss?

Honestly, their entire love story is this:
I love Immi.
Immi loves me.
Everyone else can go and cry me a river.
But you left him.
So please, take a seat.Edited by -Jazzy- - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How many think Najma is doing wrong?

-After reading your post.. here's my response:

I think "LOVE" isn't wrong. Najma may actually love Imran.. and in love often times we don't think clearly and some love becomes selfish while others become selfless.

To be frank, I don't find Najma's love wrong. Although I do think she just doesn't know the real meanings of what LOVE really is. I think she THINKS she loves Imran. That being said I think Najma's only fault is IMMATURITY. She is too immature. She doesn't  know the real world, she thinks she is in love, she has some sentiments of others feelings, but she doesnt have any guts. She can't stand up for anything she feels. She is a confused and immature character at the moment. 

I wouldn't call her behavior completely selfish or selfless though. Najma is trying to figure her own thoughts out and she doesn't know what she is doing in the process. On one hand she claims she loves Imran.. but on the other hand she doesn't want to hurt Nikhat (her sister). And on a much grander scale, she "fell in love" but she isnt even willing to STICK by that love. She is afraid of doing anything. 

Is she wrong. No. Is she right No. 

The girl is just a confused and immature character right now.. 😆 lost cause almost. We need to give her time to see what she does. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She knows her sister is in love with Imran. Najma should keep away from him. Not worth the trouble. Edited by divyabelle - 10 years ago
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Going off of what Rosh said, she is not in love, per se. She's in love with the idea of love and attention.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rorschach

I Can only say 'if you are in love then right or wrong doesnot matter what matter is the pure, divine love.'

But the billion dollar question, Is Nazma truly in love with Imran and vice versa?

I totally agree with you on this question.  Do they really love each other?

I have not seen today's episode yet so my comments only relate to what has currently happened.

I'm still very much on the fence with Imran and Najma.

I can understand they met first and fell in love.  That fact we cannot dispute. 

Najma did break up with Imran but she did it out of fear of what her brother would do if he were to find out.  (This is pre-Zoya Asad...and we knew how he was back then)  This brings up the question Did Najma really love Imran?  If she did then she should have stood up for her love and her relationship.  But she choose to break up with Imran and leave him because she was afraid.  

This question can then be said of Imran.  He supposedly loved/still loves Najma why didn't he try to get her back?  And because of this so called "love" he got really depressed and starting dating Tanveer.  Tanveer being who she was probably dated him for her own purposes and dumped him when his purpose was served...or she didn't get what she wanted like money, etc and moved on.

Imran tried to move on again with Nikhat.  This is were I have huge issue.  Imran never openly spoke to Nikhat about his past.  He tried one time in one conversation but never fully explained himself.  Can Imran really be in the dark and not know that Nikhat and Najma are half siblings?  How can he not tell Nikhat that he once dated Najma?  Imran has also never stood up for Nikhat whenever his mother or aunt was being mean to her.  They were making all sorts of rude and crude comments about her complexion and her love for dance.  Even if he wasn't in love with Nikhat that doesn't mean you don't stand up for what is right.  That shows what kind of weak character Imran is.  

I truly believe that Najma and Nikhat deserve someone better than Imran.  I do not want the sisters to fight over him.  But I think we all know this is just the beginning of how the two families will be forced to interact with one another.

As for Najma being compared to Shireen I disagree.  If you had to put which sister is in the position of Shireen and Dilshaad then Najma = Dilshaad as she was first person Imran met and loved (Dilshaad is Rashid's first wife) and Nikhat = Shireen as she is the next person Imran met.