(99+) Kadka OS, C-SUN2, Part2 by Expel, Pg 1 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vinu.sr

πŸ˜† (S)expel ji :)

You guys are damn funny! And I dont understand how you write that language so easily :) The best part was the Mods with their rule ...no fiddling below the neck...hahaha...how are they supposed to do the conshumation act then?

Agree with you totally.

Please ask the mods how is it possible.πŸ˜‰

You both have outdone yourself with this OS!

This was a great Independance Day treat. Thanks.
🀣
I couldn't stop laughing.
Fantastic post.

WOW...part 2...superb...my stomach is aching from laughing...too good...
Whoa Expel n NB! dis ws a riot :D :D :D
Shock n asthama! hahaha... superb simply! fab attempt!
phew! finally Arnow n Khoosi did it in c sun 1 ;)

P.S: ive seen a foto where the lear pair of both the seasons r together.
SP has done a grave mistake by putting the same title. definetly der wl b comparisions between both the lead pairs. ofcourse the former is unmatchable in all the depts. n though the concept et all is entirely different , hvng the same title wl bring the show down badly!
K!
First things first...kya title hai!πŸ‘ makes me say collaboration ho toh aisa!πŸ˜‰

Asthma and Shock kya?🀣 Bas yeh padh ke hi I'm smiling from end to end.

I didn't know you had to pay for things to be bought from the trash bin...but then stranger things have happend in IPK. Like shoving cake in the mouth of the woman you loveπŸ˜›

Does Arnav moonlight as a Chameli? Warna woh TFS yaara nahi kehta na😳

Spinach green eyes? Rajma chawal Seriously?🀣

Electricity wala statement couldn't have been truer...and Hutch? Vodafone kar do na uskoπŸ˜›
Juhi ji...

Tum plagiarism iss shabd ko kabhi dimaag se nikal ne nahi deti. One day plagisrism is going to accuse you of plagiarising the  word repeatedly for 'several' purposes. And then new word coining (completely deprived of the P word) done!πŸ˜†

You have pushed Shock to the fathest depths of an abyss even before the show has started; in short tumne usse kahi ka nahi choda. you know I haven't watched the promo but on reading this one with the doctor hating and the wink, I think I ought to go and watch it.

And the YT videos...Asthma drool nahi karti toh I would have thought ke something is seriously wrong with herπŸ˜‰

Who said mouth doesn't send guttermindz in overdrive?🀣

Tum badi 'brave' ho Juhi...mods aayenge toh kya karogi?πŸ˜† Or are you really expecting readers to petition for the same? Mazaa aayega phirπŸ˜‰
NB and Expel in one OS series 

After shattering our tender hearts Expel "ek baar phir".. ..

YOur (99+) restriction clause  ---- I had to log in from my Mommy's (Mo)MID to read this.

Coming to the OS... PArt 1 - Arnowji and Khusiji lovey dovey.. hayee...rabbave, Fiddling .. conshumation. too hot to handle...   Shock and Asthma kabab mein haddi version 2.0?  

OS part 2 - the face off  - Arshi vs Shastha? 
 How dare the Shock call Arnavji as old SUV driver and compare his antique SUV to his Audi? That SUV has seen several emotions of Arnavji more than Khushi.. Finally Shock and Asthma gave up and decided to file petishun? C sun 1 is the best

Starry Rabba ve... wah..

Amazing NB and Expel.. it was hilarious.. and lighthearted.. Thanks for bringing back the smile.
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
That was really funny...
Asthma and Shock... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† m dead here yaaraz
and
So Much Consumationz EK baar PhirπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TFS πŸ˜†
🀣

Arnow, Koosie, Asthma and Shock at the same place? This season will go on forever.

No one writes these as well as you two.πŸ‘

Can we look forward to more updates on this one?πŸ˜ƒ