susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Completely agree with you  πŸ‘πŸΌ
drashti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree !

we used to call brij kameena & vikram ba**** blah blah in geet dats den why not now ?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
TM the mods here are actually biased so they support someone who is an onscreen criminal . he is actually a gangster it was mentioned to us right at the time of his entry . and a few people support molestation and abuse in the forum . so they get the support of the mods . where as they turn a blind eye when rk is called the worst types of names even when he has no fault . its just plain hypocrisy i tell u . i really doubt how long this post will remain open as it is pointing out to the mods that they are being biased . if they are really impartial then they will treat each and every one the same way but no here its the evil supporters who are favoured by the mods . dont worry once the evil character is out we will have peace in the forum 
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree..he is the real VILLAIN now harrasing the heroine thats what villain has to do!!may be he turned from a golden hearted to a crude criminal..thats what bothering everyone here..what a joke!!

i dont know whether name calling a character is prohibited at the time of balraj becos i was not in the forum at that time so i dont want to talk about that topic..πŸ˜•
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NeelMon

I second with you!!

If they are too sensitive about the characters izzat, then make him perfect big bro, and we will call him dada or bhaiya.

Note: we cannot call a crow a peacock.. periodπŸ€“

πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† loved it !!!
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rimalover

Very appropriate question.

I wonder by just not calling bhai names he actually deserves is gonna change the role he is playing. Why should we worry about sentiments when the dude is actually disgusting us with his cheap acts.. what about our sentiments which this lowly character has been hurting by molesting our female favorite n torturing our male lead.
by just not addressing a molester cheapo as one wil not make his acts human..

I am disgusted by this sadakchaap and the sentimentd that get hurt when appropriate names are used for this character.

Wonderful point! Bhai is disgusting us beyond repair! Yet we are not allowed to express our sentiments in the way we truly wish and need to. All this support for a villain and being overly sensitive is well... Grating on my nerves. Villain is a villain is a villain...! He's supposed to be called EVERY BAD WORD IN THE DICTIONARY!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: POOOLLL

I agree with you. What fear in saying what is true? Why do we receive warnings on describing bhai as he is? I do not understand the logic!

Apparently because we dare to mock and villify their beloved!!!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj80

nice post...acc to this forum calling names is there only for the hero i.e. RK and not for villains i.e. bhai...

Excellent point! After the Unwedding, there were no shortage of names that were heaped on RK's head. No censoring at that time. So why now?
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
India is full of corruption, nepotism n favouritism πŸ˜†   i hope  got it buddyπŸ˜‰
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You cannot call Sultan or rather anyone names because members of this forum do not how to use name calling responsibly. Name calling is used to instigate other fan groups rather than describe the character's outlook. The moderation team respects freedom of speech but being mediators of the forum, we feel that allowing name calling is not suitable in these circumstances.

Note you can use names used in the show in context of the show to describe a character. However, substituting sadakchap for Sultan, for example in its entirety is not acceptable.

And this why we can't call Sultan names :)

Hope that answers your query. Any further questions, please resort to the PM service.

We hope for your co-operation.

Thanks,
MB Devt Team