Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Khyati its just dat the portrayal is weird. Show JA has infused wrong msg as if he was so bad initially and was only improved by jodha. Which is not true akbar was diplomat since start, he had gud as well as bad sides dats i wanted to convey.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pari117

Sry guys but pls don't bring religion. Its such a pious word. The link i gave was what i read which infuriated me but dat can never give you example dat i hate any religion or what. Pls atleast don't bring this topic. @autumn: see abt show i can't find spoiling of ruqaiya thing gud. Dats it. Otherwise i didn't bad mouthed akbar. You gave link of appreciation and i showed how other side can be. It doesn't means i hate anyone or i have personal grievances. I was offende the way mini mentioned islam and you liked that comment

I have liked your comment now be happy😊😛

You may have sent that link without realizing it what it was, without intending to be offensive. It's alright. There is thing called 'authentic sources'. Use that next time to avoid misconception.Wrong information can be a dangerous thing.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sry guys but pls don't bring religion. Its such a pious word. The link i gave was what i read which infuriated me but dat can never give you example dat i hate any religion or what. Pls atleast don't bring this topic. @autumn: see abt show i can't find spoiling of ruqaiya thing gud. Dats it. Otherwise i didn't bad mouthed akbar. You gave link of appreciation and i showed how other side can be. It doesn't means i hate anyone or i have personal grievances. I was offende the way mini mentioned islam and you liked that comment

ok we did admit we misunderstood you.you neednt prove yourself now😊
what i want to say now is...just be tolerant.when you mentioned of rapists yesterday, i felt bad,it hit a raw nerve but i didn't mention that i cried yesterday because i knew your intention wasn't to offend victims.chill🤗
Pari117 thumbnail
Guys lets end the fight. I think it is going on hindu muslim way which is not right. I was talking abt country, but it has taken wrong turn. Lets quit it
iMini thumbnail

Guys lets end the fight. I think it is going on hindu muslim way which is not right. I was talking abt country, but it has taken wrong turn. Lets quit it

no one is fighting ..😆 Chk out last two pages😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Thanks mini for understanding. @autumnrose: i just wanted to convey dat every coin has both sides. Like jodha thingy, many believe abt love between ja and many don't. Its just dat nothing can be approved till we have witnessed it by ourselves
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

We are not fighting. Just debating dear🤗
iMini thumbnail

Thanks mini for understanding. @autumnrose: i just wanted to convey dat every coin has both sides. Like jodha thingy, many believe abt love between ja and many don't. Its just dat nothing can be approved till we have witnessed it by ourselves

yes..i agree..but this way we couldn't question everyone's proven history just because we didn't witness it.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Khyati its just dat the portrayal is weird. Show JA has infused wrong msg as if he was so bad initially and was only improved by jodha. Which is not true akbar was diplomat since start, he had gud as well as bad sides dats i wanted to convey.

You peeps haven't been following the show.. Akbar has softened so much now.. kitna insaan banaygi jodha use..? cow banaygi kya🤣

He is always flirting with jodha..
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini.S

yes..i agree..but this way we couldn't question everyone's proven history just because we didn't witness it.

That is the thing about history, we can go on forever but never conclude.😆