Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: myviewprem

True this is imaginary story not mentioned in Akbar and Jehangir's memoris or in floklore. Because we have heard of Jehangir-Anarkali, Jehangir-Nur Jahan, Shah Jahan-Mumtaz love story but never in any book or any folk lore heard of Akbar-Jodha love story. I think till we truly get solid proof we cannot believe this story. Another thing if Akbar loved Jodha(Mariam-ul-zumani) why was she not buried in a great grave alongside him after all she was jehangir's mom, akbar's wife. Her tomb is not that grand and is built far from Akbar's.  

Exactly!
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Page 5 se sidha page 17 😲   πŸ˜²

MP k forum k ITIHAAS me pehli baar... Dotson Pehli baar...
Kisi topic pe itni lambbbiii discussion chali hai 😲

Me toh soch me pad gayi ki Bhaiya aisa kya ho gaya ??? Kisne iss forum me accelerator daba diya??? Haiii ... Matlab ye toh umeed se pare wale page numbers dikhe , toh me toh u ho gayi thi

#Tarza ne kar diya Ek massoom sa sawal Aur puch Dali rishtedari ...
Par rishtedari k chakkar me sab jaag Gaye yaha... Hayeee aankhe Aur dil dono bhar khushi se :')

Dhanya ho Jodha ji ki ... Wo thi ya nahi ye toh koi na Jane but unhone JAAN PHOONK di iss forum me isi liye Jodha ji ko Ye πŸ€— aa jaao yaar jhappi paa jao...

Sab lage pade hai Akbar, Ruquiya, etc me...

Ab Ye post se clear ho gaya hai ki koi relation nahi tha Jodha Aur MP k bich ... Sab confusion me aa Gaye the Aur bilkul aise ho Gayethe par Ab confusion k badal hat chuke honge aisi aashakarte hai hum ...

Bas dil khush ho gaya hai aaj Mera... Aise hi is forum ka naam Roshan karte raho doston ...

All credit goes to ME!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

sahi bat show me ye log kuch fake masala rakhe hi nahi h k members yaha aa k panchayat kr sake πŸ˜† to hum idhar udhar ki bat kr k dil bhar lete hain. But mai khush hu k apne show me fake spices nahi h, i love its originality, but baki forums ki tarah hum yaha ladte hi nahi. Warna last forum hitler didi forum tha mera, waha pucho mat aye din world war hota tha 🀣

And PVR forum mei bhi to kitni bar PuNir aur ArVi fans ka wrold wars ho chuke hai...
That's why i love HNLHS forum. THE SILENT FORUM OF IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[that wasn't jodha's case.akbar married her the way anyother king married those days.jodha may not have been a good wife in akbar's pov and found a better wife in ruqaiya[/QUOTE]

No, Ruqaiah was Akbar's father humayun's youngest brother and Babur's favourite son's daughter.  So Akbar and Ruqiah were first cousins and were married when Rquaiah's father died in battle which he fought for Humayun to regain Afghanistan from his step brothers.

Humayun and Ruqiah's father were step brothers and when all his other brothers betrayed him Hindal did not and saved Akbar from death at hands of his uncles when he had been tied to the fort to stop the war. Indeed it was Hindal because of whom Humayun won Afgahnistan and Lahore back because he fought with very little army but brave enough to defeat his other brothers combined armies. But unfortunately he lost his life at a very young age in battle field and hence Ruqiah who was orphaned was married to Akbar and all of Hindal's provinces, army and property was handed to Akbar by Humayun.  

Hence it is false to say because Jodha was not a good wife Akbar liked or married Ruqiah. And being from his own family Akbar obivously will be more close to Ruqiah since he knows her from childhood. Ruqiah was not jealous of his other wives and took care of Jehangir as her own son.  
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😊
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarza

And PVR forum mei bhi to kitni bar PuNir aur ArVi fans ka wrold wars ho chuke hai...
That's why i love HNLHS forum. THE SILENT FORUM OF IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww...nazar na lage humaare CID forum ko...no fights between Abhijeet and Daya fan groups πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smile.sara

where is that funny guy MP of JA😎 ... missing his bla blaπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

what is that? I didn't get it. Whom you are calling funny?
Pari117 thumbnail
@smile.sara: whom you were calling funny? Pls elaborate what you mentioned, we didn't get you and you even edited ur comment though i've already quoted it. If you have any doubts about history you can ask us, we prefer accurate history much more than what we see in fictional showsEdited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
@Pari- Forget it. smile-sara is a RuqLal(Ruqaiya-Jalal) supporter.
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarza

@Pari- Forget it. smile-sara is a RuqLal(Ruqaiya-Jalal) supporter.

oh means she is in our category :-) i too support ruqaiya a lot. Couldn't bear d way ppl are destroying her image completely