What i loved in todays episode 14/08/2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola guys how have you been... 😆

i am back with my what i loved 😳

there were two scenes which i liked in today's episode.

One was When Laajo's baba refused to take money from nikhil i really loved how nikhil handled it. He is so innocent and giving... i loved that more... how easily he believed laajo's dad and without any hitch he gave the money... i even loved laajo's dad when he refused it shows how much he respects guests and nikhil is of his son's age practically so it doesnot really look good to take more from son... A big round of applause for both i must say

And another scene which i liked was the dadaji and nikhil scene where dadaji speaks in english.. i loved how they showed a villager even put an effort to talk in english as an when required. It shows that the education in the village is improving and well done CVs for showing this side of a villager too..

Precap: 😳
I liked those 2 scenes as well   😊
They were definitely my favorite scenes too! I particularly loved the one with dadaji and nikhil! And how dadaji says that he has no problem with 'angrezi', but has a problem with 'angreziyat'! And I loved how Nikhil is staying for the wedding now!

I was a bit sad that yesterday's precap didn't happen today and we'll have to wait yet another day for those cute moments :/
PLZ someone tell me about the precap! 😳
Yes

these scenes showed Nikhil's innocence and dad's respect for

guests and self respect .

Yes the CVs did a v nicee work by showing that the education system

in villages is improving .
Originally posted by |Persephone|

They were definitely my favorite scenes too! I particularly loved the one with dadaji and nikhil! And how dadaji says that he has no problem with 'angrezi', but has a problem with 'angreziyat'! And I loved how Nikhil is staying for the wedding now!

I was a bit sad that yesterday's precap didn't happen today and we'll have to wait yet another day for those cute moments :/

@ Bold : Awesomee lines by dadaji 👏👏👏

n yes will have to wait an other day for that cuteee momeents :$
Originally posted by ...Jes...

PLZ someone tell me about the precap! 😳

nikhil meets laajo 😳
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

nikhil meets laajo 😳

and then? 😲 i mean the situation & alll 😆
Originally posted by ...Jes...

and then? 😲 i mean the situation & alll 😆

pata nahi 😆 laajo gave him back 100 bucks with she had taken... and nikhil wished her for her wedding
i m watching d show Di now,did the scene happened?😆 Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago