Hello Forumwasio! Peep in! :D - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

Okay, okay! So this is not anything related to the show... not really. I just felt that I had to ask you people about some stuff... 😆

I feel at ease to ask everyone on this forum this because I'm pretty sure no one's gonna bash me. I hope you've read some of my works... or one... anyway... even if you haven't. What would you think if one day I wanted to pull my stories and actually publish them as originals? (not that it's gonna happen anytime soon.) Would you read the book? Would it be worth the pain?

I've seriously considered writing as an option... So, this is an open question... I'm not very good with words, when it comes to conversations.

Would you read the originals of writers who write on this forum?

And last, but not the least... pray for me. I've got a huge competition coming up. I'll have to perform and contest against some of the most talented people in the city, and well... I'm pretty worried because I still don't know what I'm gonna do on stage...

So, pray for me. I really need to do well! 🤔

yes i would like to read your book... on any story ,, you write really well.. 👏

wish you good luck... god bless
👍🏼 🤗
Yes definitely! You should probably amount a couple of more chapters and give it a shot! :)

Good luck for your dance competition! :)

And yes if you do publish a book, please post it to me! Will be looking forward to receiving a parcel from you soon! ;)

Nisha
You are an amazing writer. I always involved in the story and characters while reading your stories. If you will publish any book I will definitely read that.
Best of luck for the competition. 😃
girl if your book is published i don't know about anyone else but i'm sure i'll be the first one waiting on the line to buy the first copy that comes out!

and since you are such a greatt friend of mine i can hope for a signed copy?? 😉

you know you can submit a story of yours for the mills and boon aspiring indian authors contest! the top 5 books are published the age limit has to be 21 though! that was the reason why i was disqualified cuz when i had submitted my work i was only 15!

and don't worry about the dance i told you know you'll rock the stage baby! break a leg (not literally please) 🤗
You are an amazing writer i have read your OS
You should seriously think about writing a book and i would love to read it

All the best for your competition im sure you'll rock it

you definitely should!!! you are a great writer! all the stories that you have posted are commendable!!

i would love to read them . officially on print ❤️

keep up the hopes and the brilliant work, am sure your prayers are gonna be answered in one way or other! 

make the forumwasis proud!!🤗

urja
I'll be very honest here...I don't really remember which ones are ur stories but since all the stories I've read are amazing...if I've read urs then it must be amazing 😆 Sorry for not remembering which one urs is  But yeah... I think u should definitely consider writing cause I would definitely read ur books 😃 Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 years ago
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. I'm not gonna publish in the next two years, that's for sure. Oh and thank you for wishing me best of luck... I'm really going to need it. 😊
i would love to read your works!!!! Good luck!!!!
I'll personally reply to all the reviews once I've finished choreographing and practicing for the competition. 😃