Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Damn!! You are a BRILLIANT Writer and I mean it! ❤️

You should surely publish your work if you have an option! 😃

And I would definitely read your originals! 
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Damn!! You are a BRILLIANT Writer and I mean it! ❤️

You should surely publish your work if you have an option! 😃

And I would definitely read your originals! 

It's a bit hard to believe that someone considers me a brilliant writer. 😕 It's just unexpected and... odd.

I will publish my work someday... maybe in a few years, but no one on this forum will remember me then. 😆

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sand_Princess

I will go for it, just not now. 😛 What are talking about exactly? Writing or the competition? 😆

Both. 😃  What's the competition about if you don't mind me asking? 😊
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Not now... Maybe years later when I'm actually someone who will be taken seriously. 😛

It is an inter-school talent hunt competition. I'm going to be performing a dance routine for it... which I still don't have any clue about. 😕 Thanks! 🤗

You dance too? Huh seems your signature is more indicative of your talents than I realized haha. 

Aww I'd do it sooner if I were you. And how can you say no one will remember you!? Your stories are NOT forgettable. I would certainly mail you to send me a copy 😛
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good luck sweetie
will pray for u🤗
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Both. 😃  What's the competition about if you don't mind me asking? 😊

I've been writing numerous fan fictions that I want to rewrite someday as originals and try to publish them, and then I have my originals... Short stories... novels... I'm going to start writing two novels next year... 😆

And as for the competition, it's a talent hunt the school is sending me to. I'm up against brilliant performers and I thought I'd do a dance performance... I'm pretty clueless about it. 😆

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mochhug

You dance too? Huh seems your signature is more indicative of your talents than I realized haha. 

Aww I'd do it sooner if I were you. And how can you say no one will remember you!? Your stories are NOT forgettable. I would certainly mail you to send me a copy 😛

Well, it's one of my talents... I can do a bit of everything. 😆 But just not enough to be the best... It's just me in the family. My whole family is filled with people who excel in what they do. It's a bit intimidating. So yeah... my signature is more literal than it originally seems. 😛

I would do it... but I need to be of legal age if I'm gonna publish any of my stories and my dad would probably get a heart attack if he read my books! 😛 It's logical that people will forget me. I'm a realist, most of the times. 😉 You mail me... I'll mail a pdf to you. 😆

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

good luck sweetie
will pray for u🤗

Thank you! 🤗
minakrish thumbnail

It's a bit hard to believe that someone considers me a brilliant writer. 😕 It's just unexpected and... odd.

I will publish my work someday... maybe in a few years, but no one on this forum will remember me then. 😆

No way girl! I love your work... You are way BRILLIANT than me! 😆 People say I'm awesome! HAHAHA.. Hard to believe! 🤣

Drop me your email ID so I cud keep constant track of your work being published! I wud personally buy the book then! 😃
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

No way girl! I love your work... You are way BRILLIANT than me! 😆 People say I'm awesome! HAHAHA.. Hard to believe! 🤣

Drop me your email ID so I cud keep constant track of your work being published! I wud personally buy the book then! 😃

Well, I'd love it if people remembered me as an 'awesome' writer. Not many people in in real life compliment me for my writing. It's always the way I dance, how I can move my body... not my words. It's not a thing people appreciate when it comes to me.

[email protected]

Leave me a mail... I'll keep in contact then. 😊 Well, at least I have one taker! 😆