Hello Forumwasio! Peep in! :D

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, okay! So this is not anything related to the show... not really. I just felt that I had to ask you people about some stuff... 😆

I feel at ease to ask everyone on this forum this because I'm pretty sure no one's gonna bash me. I hope you've read some of my works... or one... anyway... even if you haven't. What would you think if one day I wanted to pull my stories and actually publish them as originals? (not that it's gonna happen anytime soon.) Would you read the book? Would it be worth the pain?

I've seriously considered writing as an option... So, this is an open question... I'm not very good with words, when it comes to conversations.

Would you read the originals of writers who write on this forum?

And last, but not the least... pray for me. I've got a huge competition coming up. I'll have to perform and contest against some of the most talented people in the city, and well... I'm pretty worried because I still don't know what I'm gonna do on stage...

So, pray for me. I really need to do well! 🤔
I guess today's not my day to receive prayers! 😆
I think you should! Maybe amount a few more chapters before you do, but I'd give it a shot! 

And as for the competition, what is it about? My prayers for your success are with you, my child 😆

(Yes I'm cheesy, but I do mean it 😊)
well i would definitelyyy read ur work!
as much of your works that i have read, i would go all over the city if i don't find the book ;)
Originally posted by mochhug

I think you should! Maybe amount a few more chapters before you do, but I'd give it a shot! 

And as for the competition, what is it about? My prayers for your success are with you, my child 😆

(Yes I'm cheesy, but I do mean it 😊)

Not now... Maybe years later when I'm actually someone who will be taken seriously. 😛

It is an inter-school talent hunt competition. I'm going to be performing a dance routine for it... which I still don't have any clue about. 😕 Thanks! 🤗

Originally posted by kritika_24

well i would definitelyyy read ur work!
as much of your works that i have read, i would go all over the city if i don't find the book ;)

Or you'd just send me a mail and I'd send the book to you. 😉 You forget... My favorite readers will always be preferred to the others. 😆
I think you have all the makings of a good writer.  Your writings hold the reader's attention and you have as good a chance as any.  Take the bull by the horns and go for it.  There is a readership out there. What do you have to lose?   Good luck for the competition. 👍🏼
Originally posted by Xarina

I think you have all the makings of a good writer.  Your writings hold the reader's attention and you have as good a chance as any.  Take the bull by the horns and go for it.  There is a readership out there. What do you have to lose?   Good luck for the competition. 👍🏼

Thank you. 😃 It means a lot when someone keeps me in their mind. 😊
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

Thank you. 😃 It means a lot when someone keeps me in their mind. 😊
You're welcome.  My motto is if you don't go for it, you'll never know. Do you know how you are going to go about it?
Originally posted by Xarina

You're welcome.  My motto is if you don't go for it, you'll never know. Do you know how you are going to go about it?

I will go for it, just not now. 😛 What are talking about exactly? Writing or the competition? 😆