Is getting married everything ? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work. πŸ˜•
Totally agree on Najma. This bugs me too. 

Reg Zoya, she came to India on a mission so she must not have thought about working. I'm expecting her to work after she gets married. Not to forget according to CVs its been only 2-3 months since she came πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divyabelle

Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work. πŸ˜•

Ayaan is so useless atm but they are hell bent on getting him married πŸ₯±
Originally posted by divyabelle

Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work.[:s]

Ayaan is useless that y i dont like his character who ever play his character even if ksg play that character though i dont lke him
To me it seems to be a race that as soon as a girl reaches the age of maturity then she must be found a suitor and married off.  It is as if girls have nothing better to do.  It is not just OH but every serial I see.  A girl with a good education throws it all as soon as she gets married.  I mean what type of life is this?  In QH taking this line is definitely treating a daughter as a burden and she has to palmed off as soon as.  Sorry if I am being unreasonable or offending anyone but it is just wrong.  A girl has an identity.  She is not just someone's daughter, sister, mother or wife. 
In the series, the main goal is to get married.
Ok, that's a nice but of love and air, can not live.😡
Agreed...Siddiqui house ka to samje, they are very conservative. Even Asad is conservative, but with Dilshaad and Zoya being in Khan Villa, I expected better. Today when Zoya was asking Najma to getting ready and saying 'Tumhare liye surprise hain', I was very surprised and disappointed in Zoya. Zoya did not want to marry any random guy that family had chosen, is an independent person and she is telling Najma ke guy she is supposed to marry is a surprise as if she is planing a picnic or a surprise party. A girl is supposed to be given surprise for something that may be most important decision of her life? Really? Today Zoya disappointed me. I expected her to ask Najma's opinion first before planning anything.
Originally posted by durba

Hi guys, I have been watching Qubool Hai these days and thinking why are they hurrying to get Najma married. I mean she's too young and just out of college. Why don't they encourage her to study further or help Asad in his business. Okay, for a minute lets think that Asad n his family is conservative. But what happened to Zoya ? She is from NY no ? Neither does she talk of doing a job herself nor is she encouraging the family members to help Najma in getting a job and become independent. I thought they wanted to show that Zoya has progressive views and is modern in her outlook then why doesn't she talk about a woman building an image for herself rather than being a housewife ? Come on, nowadays every girl tries to achieve something for herself rather than getting proposals immediately after college and becoming a housewife. I am really miffed with this idea ! 

Don't wanna comment on this issue, but seriously, it seems so forced here in QH. When they are trying to show modern values and progressiveness, how can they just, all of a sudden, start talking abt Najma's wedding? (Imran-Najma-Nikhat triangle jo introduce karana tha😲)
🀣 why u all getting serious about this. Zoya react such because cv want too. They want to creat situation in serial, which right now is only naz,immi,nik.

So chill, if they show everyone doing job and independent then when cv will bring twist. In QH all twist rotate around marriage 🀣
totally agree..i've wondered mny times of wat zoe is gonna do even if she gets married..she is a highly educated woman..shudnt she get a job???and wat abt najma..isnt she nly supposed 2 b 22 or smthing???