•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
dont u guys think that her role is not fitting well in the storyline cvs please make her character more intresting Edited by nasha-rox - 10 years ago
yup even i think she does not fit in...but lets c hope cvs do something about her character...first she must turn positive...she is acting like a villain...throwing things in anger...faking injury...definitely not cool dude!!!🥱
i want her to get positive like how now ishaan is maybe because if ayaan she will also get positive like how ishaan got positive bcuz of pampi 
Originally posted by madds4683

i want her to get positive like how now ishaan is maybe because if ayaan she will also get positive like how ishaan got positive bcuz of pampi 
i agree but for day something major needs to happen!!!dis is really a khichdi yar everyone falling for everyone...Ishaan luvs Anushka,Ayaan loves Anushka,shanaya likes ayaan n Anushka is 0% aware of her feelings n m sure it will take her 10 yrs minimum to realise that she is in love with tullu!!!😆
Originally posted by nasha-rox

dont u guys think that her role is not fitting well in the storyline cvs please make her character more intresting
feelings are mutual 
I feel the current story line needs her to be like that as she is a little sort of a spoilt brat who gets what she wants.. and in case of tullu she is not getting his attention so the outcome is this throwing of things and stuff.. eventually when she falls in real LOVE she'l defo change .. COZ they wont show one of their LEAD a villain forever..!! 
Originally posted by madhu245

i agree but for day something major needs to happen!!!dis is really a khichdi yar everyone falling for everyone...Ishaan luvs Anushka,Ayaan loves Anushka,shanaya likes ayaan n Anushka is 0% aware of her feelings n m sure it will take her 10 yrs minimum to realise that she is in love with tullu!!!😆
haha are crazy and stupid pampi