Balika Vadhu

today I saw the Jhalak of old Dadi Sa..

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow Dadi Sa today I saw the Jhalak of your old roop. I started loving you so much that I forgot that old lady who had big time menipulative nature. Today the why Dadi Sa used Ganga's innocenc, was just a cruel step. I loved Ganga for not took rishwat from her.Edited by Shanu1818 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanu1818

. I loved Ganga for not took rishwat from her.

Yes, it shows extreme character on her part -- to have so many financial burdens and still turn down some much needed money even though it was cleverly disguised as a "gift" and not an outright bribe. 👏👏

But are the singhs paying for her course and upkeep in Mangalore?  Bhairon is a great champion of girls education.

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can u give me the link for the dance pls

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishwat !!! Yeah it lukd lyk that in that situation, though I dont thing Dadisa was cruel wid her coz she luked gulty after that. This gifte discussion reminded me of Krishn Sudama story. Sudama was needy but he didnt ask anything from krishna coz of his selfrespect..but Krishna understand it and he helpd him a diffrent way. The same Jagya is doing for Ganga helping her to becum selfdipendent,