Insult of a Hoodie!!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by luv_rk

🀣 awesome one

Thanks!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
 _____ jo bhi pehenta hai uska insult ho jata hai..
Nice post Neel. He has been turned as a laughing stock by cvs. Brainless dialogues,awkward attire n mockery of relations what not!!! Useless character.
Originally posted by titli4love

_____ jo bhi pehenta hai uska insult ho jata hai..

🀣LMAO.. true..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by masan1

Nice post Neel. He has been turned as a laughing stock by cvs. Brainless dialogues,awkward attire n mockery of relations what not!!! Useless character.

Thanks Masan πŸ˜ƒ

I feel bad for the real actor .. his reel life is damaged at least for some time.. due to too much love from CVs. They gave him a basic less, logic less, shame less , use less role to act, and he is not a good fit for the role, he is little bit of everything unseccesfully, and became a falling star⭐️
Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by NeelMon

Hai Hai, Sullu with Hoodie LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£ Hoodie ka beizzati !!!🀣🀣

I'm sorry to say with hoodie in dark night he looks like a total psycho stalker. 🀣

What kind of Bichar is this!!! If they show a psycho stalker, why can't we call him a psycho stalker❓  If it hurts that much for calling him that, then take him out from the show🀒. Please do us a favor or show him as a proper big brother, we will respect him as a jethπŸ˜†

Why torturing viewers showing a psycho staking his SIL and restricted the viewers not to call him by his perfect name.😑. It is like a showing a dog and want us to call him a peacock πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As a viewers we should have our freedom to call a Kameena a Kameena and a Psycho a psychoπŸ€“

Please end this track, and please don't get me wrong that I'm doing name calling, don't punish me for calling a cat a cat πŸ˜ƒ

A Goon + A Hoodie + Dark night + Scaring A lonely girl = 

bang on ur post neel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

bang on ur post neel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ Tina!!
Originally posted by -Narnia-

superb post :D

Thanks Narnia πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by taraka2005