Posted: 10 years ago
Hai Hai, Sullu with Hoodie LMAO 🤣🤣 Hoodie ka beizzati !!!🤣🤣

I'm sorry to say with hoodie in dark night he looks like a total psycho stalker. 🤣

What kind of Bichar is this!!! If they show a psycho stalker, why can't we call him a psycho stalker❓  If it hurts that much for calling him that, then take him out from the show🤢. Please do us a favor or show him as a proper big brother, we will respect him as a jeth😆

Why torturing viewers showing a psycho staking his SIL and restricted the viewers not to call him by his perfect name.😡. It is like a showing a dog and want us to call him a peacock 😆 😆

As a viewers we should have our freedom to call a Kameena a Kameena and a Psycho a psycho🤓

Please end this track, and please don't get me wrong that I'm doing name calling, don't punish me for calling a cat a cat 😃

A Goon + A Hoodie + Dark night + Scaring A lonely girl = 

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
fab post🤣
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
Well said 👏 Bhai cracked me outta laugh with his new weird outfit 🤣
Amen! I love you! :D Why shouldn't we be able to call a villain a name that's quite befitting to their actions? The names that we come up with is no way related to the ACTOR but a commentary on the CHARACTER.

I understand sensitivity and not insulting any one's point of view. But there's a limit to the censoring as well. As long as we are not cursing or attacking our peers personal view then what's the problem? Truthfully all these censoring is curtailing creativity. Come on let's respect the concept of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

We are all from different parts of the world and sometimes our ways of thinking is and will be different. Just because YOU don't agree with MY way of expressing MY views does not make it wrong.

So my request to the Admins, ease up a little. No offense, but most of us do not have the time to sit and read pages worth of rules. As long as we are being respectful to each other and not being overly vulgar, let us EXPRESS and SAY WHAT WE NEED TO SAY.

No offense intended with my comment. :D

Thank you.
Originally posted by EternalFrission

fab post🤣

Thanks 🤣
Originally posted by vini12

Great post

Thanks! 😃
Bhai nd hs stolen jcket frm rk crckd me up. Deva deva.
Originally posted by Chaapa93

Well said 👏 Bhai cracked me outta laugh with his new weird outfit 🤣

Thanks! 😊
Oh Bhai cracked the majority viewers today with his new outfit 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Tainar

Amen! I love you! :D Why shouldn't we be able to call a villain a name that's quite befitting to their actions? The names that we come up with is no way related to the ACTOR but a commentary on the CHARACTER.

I understand sensitivity and not insulting any one's point of view. But there's a limit to the censoring as well. As long as we are not cursing or attacking our peers personal view then what's the problem? Truthfully all these censoring is curtailing creativity. Come on let's respect the concept of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

We are all from different parts of the world and sometimes our ways of thinking is and will be different. Just because YOU don't agree with MY way of expressing MY views does not make it wrong.

So my request to the Admins, ease up a little. No offense, but most of us do not have the time to sit and read pages worth of rules. As long as we are being respectful to each other and not being overly vulgar, let us EXPRESS and SAY WHAT WE NEED TO SAY.

No offense intended with my comment. :D

Thank you.

Thanks Taniar!
I second with you!! Yes we viewers from all around the world cannot have the same ways of viewing things. As long the name is relevant with the act, why that will be a name calling and will be censored, I have no clue.
If they are so sensitive about Bhai's izzat, and his behavior, make him a perfect big bro. We will call him Dada or Bhaiya..  kapishh
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Bhai nd hs stolen jcket frm rk crckd me up. Deva deva.

Lmao... goon + hoodie + dark night =