Arjun

Arjun got 6 month extension!!!

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read an article stating that Arjun was supposed to finish after 1 year contract but they have got 6 month extension and now the real story will open up.  Shaleen Malhotra - "He further went on to add, "The audiences will now witness the actual story opening up with the negative lead Sikander's real story coming in the picture."

So cool... waiting for upcoming episodes!! They are already awesome , will become ultra awesome now!! 😃
Edited by shrutiavm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
every tv show somehow disappoints you at a certain point but this is the one and only show that has impressed me ever since it started and never disappointed me.
SnehaGiani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope arjun continues even longer than 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uh so finally sikander will come!
Bas usi ka intezaar tha!

Tfs!
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So happy to know this tht arjun gt extension tht means they will show real story menas more focus on ETF life means more focus on arjun...and sakshi   and hope we see couples in further episodes   bt still the prt is they willl wnd show at the end  

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. There is always a heartache when everytime a show goes off air. No doubt there will be many shows come n go but IPKKND will always remain close to my heart. And now Arjun. Dont want it to end. I dont know should i be happy knowing show got extention or should i be sad starting the countdown for6 months.   ðŸ˜­Edited by serialaddict12 - 10 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
the CV's better not make this a romantic comedy. keep this a crime thriller and don't make arjun soft. keep him the arrogant and tough cop he is. that's what makes us watch the show. no couples please. this is a crime thriller. Edited by Cshafkat - 10 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialaddict12

Tfs. There is always a heartache when everytime a show goes off air. No doubt there will be many shows come n go but IPKKND will always remain close to my heart. And now Arjun. Dont want it to end. I dont know should i be happy knowing show got extention or should i be sad starting the countdown for6 months.   ðŸ˜­

you never know after 6 months they might extend Arjun for a longer time since every episode is just mind blowing. think positively please.
Edited by Cshafkat - 10 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting... TFS 
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great News..
Always excited to know about the show..
waiting for the real story to open up.