Originally posted by singh24

Majaak mat bana... dimag ghooma hai mera aaj...πŸ˜”

meri itni himmat so kaan ke bajaye dimaag gayi hai neurosurgeon ke paasπŸ˜›
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

padosan ne baboe ke saare plans flop kar diye kya?πŸ˜†

πŸ₯±   Badi pakau cheej hai yaar... 
 Ye Mona aaj kahan hai...😑
 Hum yahan apney kachua net ke sath baithey hai aur ma'am FB bhraman per hai kya..??😑
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

meine uska doosra ff ka update abhi tak nahi padha

abhi jaakar pado shayad wo tere liye wahi par intezaar kar rahi hogiπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for all likes & comments πŸ˜Š

The Downpour... Part 80

Maan looked around for her. Hearing her cry his heart was ready to come out any time soon. He worriedly searched around calling her name but only her scream was coming back making his heart pain like anything. 

''Maan save me!!!''

''Geet where are you????'' he runs inside forest shouting her name. Every passing second was killing him, imagining her suffer his mind and heart was crying, it was thudding inward and at last he saw her. 

His eyes started boiling in anger and pain when saw her peeping from behind a tree and shouting and screaming, calling him to save her. She was very enjoying his restlessness and that enhanced his pain he came and pulled her to him at once. 

Geet startled when found his tight clutch on her arm. Maan was staring her only with hurt eyes; he did not say a word nor did yell on her. Geet was waiting him to shout but his expression was telling another story. 

''Maan you had said you don't have fear of anything. Now see how much scared you were'' she chuckled. She had been waiting for his anger to come out but Maan was not giving her any response. 

He held her hand and kept it over his heart silently, to let her feel his loud heartbeats, to let her know that if he would not see her the very next minute he could have died!

Geet realized his condition, she could still feel the running speed of his heart. She stared his eyes which was red but that was not because of anger! She realized she crossed her limit, she tried to apologize him.

''I'm sor..''

But Maan did not let her complete. He kept his finger over her lips and shook head, denied her to say sorry. He held her hand firmly and dragged toward car. Silently he made her sit inside and himself walked behind wheel and sat and drove off. 

Weather was becoming heavier and darker and Maan''s silence was giving her heart same shade. Geet was feeling miserable she wanted him to scold on her but Maan was mute. 

''Maan..'' she called him. ''I'm sorry..''

''You don't need to Geet, '' he looked her and smiled but she could see, his smile was not reaching to his eyes. She was more and more falling in guilt. Rain had started falling down. Geet tried same antics, sprinkling water over him but he held her hand and stared her. She understood  it would not work. 

''Maan..'' , She again tried to talk but he said he is tired and said her to be quite. Geet made face. She wanted to enjoy this weather but here his mood was snatching the opportunity of moment. 

She stared him with corner of eyes. ''Lagta hai bahut gusse me hai'' she slipped near and kept head on his shoulder, acted to be sleeping. 

''Geet what are you doing'' Maan pushed her back.

''I am also tired. Anyway you did not let me sleep in night, so let me sleep now''

She slipped closer and encircled arms around his neck and slept resting head over his shoulder comfortably. Maan did not push her this time. Geet looked him with a wink and smiled. She held him more cozily and gave a small peak on his neck made him feel startle he stared her. She closed eyes immediately faked her sleeping and smiled secretly. After few minutes she repeated her antic and again Maan glared her but in heart he was feeling unable to control his state. 

''Stop it Geet''

''What I'm doing Maan. I was just dreaming in my sleep, did I do anything wrong hmm! '' she spoke innocently fluttering her eyes. Maan rolled his eyes knowing her antics.

''Let me sleep'' She again kept head on his shoulder and slept this time.  

And like this they reached Mansion. 

##

Geet came down and started to go in outhouse when Maan held her hand.  She turned to look him. ''

Geet you'll not stay in outhouse''

She looked him confused but then remembered that Asha would be staying there. ''Fir where would I stay?''

He raised eyes toward mansion. 

''But how can I..'' She did not feel it good to be staying with Maan and Dadi. She was hesitating but he dragged her inside, she had to follow leaving with no option. 

''Geet.. how are you Beta'

SD came and hugged her. Geet took her blessing and said she is fine. Then she saw Annie. For the first time she could not recognize her but then remembered. 

''How are you Annie?''

''I'm fine Geet'' they both hugged. Annie made Geet meet with Arjun also, her husband.  

Geet was not sure that Dadi and Annie knew that she was going to stay with them? She stared Maan who was talking with Arjun but his corner of eyes was itself on Geet. He could see her hesitation, he excused and called servant to keep her luggage in guest room. Though he had settled everything yet she was feeling strange still not knowing the reason of her being here. SD and Annie did not ask question about Geet because Adi had already informed the same thing which they had told to Mohindar and Rano and added more that  they have to finish the project in very short span of time so Maan could need Geet at anytime so she needs to stay in mansion itself.   

After everyone leave Arjun came and asked Maan about Asha. He had seen her in outhouse. He was surprised that why Maan allowed a stranger girl living in mansion.

''Maan who is that item!!'' 

Maan looked him confused,

''Aree wohi, who stays in outhouse? What she is doing there in your absence? Anyway I didn't find her behavior any decent''

''Means?''

'matlab ye Maan that..'' he was about to say when saw Annie coming this way, he stopped.  Maan thought for a while and decided to talk Arjun in detail. He left for KC with him and met Adi there and he told everything to Arjun. 

##

Geet was restless. With the thought that Asha was there she was boiling inside and wanted to meet her but then stopped thinking she should not do anything without asking Maan. She also was worried for him. He was not angry nor in fun mood with her unlike he had been. She knew her stupid prank had hurt him but then why he did not show his anger, she was confused. She was finding way to meet him and when came to know that he already had left for office without telling her, that enhanced her tension. 

''I think I should talk him there'' she decided to go KC and catch Maan there and get answer of her every questions. She said Dadi that wanted to go KC and Dadi arranged driver for her, she also left. 

##

When she reached KC Arjun and Adi were in Maan cabin, discussing when she pushed door without knocking, found them together she hesitated and said she will come later. Maan surprised to see her there. 

''Aree Geet come, you don''t need to be formal with me'' Arjun said  with smile sensing her hesitation. Geet also smiled and stepped in staring Maan that if he liked her coming there!

She was about to sit in front chair when Arjun stopped her, 

'Not here Geet, you place should be here, next to Saale sahab' Adi pulled a chair and arranged it next to Maan and Arjun made her sit there, very close to him. Geet was feeling shy she looked Maan who was pretending to be busy in his laptop. 

''So Geet, how are you?''

''I'm fine Arjun Bhaiya''

Arjun felt good being called Bhai and he also judged her being a good person and suitable partner for Maan. They talked little further whereas Maan did not look her for even once. Geet heart was sinking looking him still upset. 

''Excuse me, I be back in some time'' Maan said and about to stand when Geet held his hand under table. She gestured from eyes for not to go, Maan stopped and sat back on chair. 

''Ahmm, Maan I think we should leave now, anyway we have to work on what have been decided, right Adi'' Arjun winked Adi, 

''Right sir!''

Adi smiled and both left cabin''

Precap : "Geet whar are you doing in my room??''

"If you're forgetting Maan then it's my room also n i'm not going anywhere from here!!'''

Part 9 UPDATED

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

https://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

https://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

https://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 10 years ago

geet really crossed her limits today ...

pranks are meant to be for fum ...

like geet am too surprised with maans reaction... yeh aise kyu behave kar raha hai???

so both r back at km and that asha is at outhouse... now what?

am eager to know what maan is planning...

i love the precap

ps: dhumka lagana tho bhool hi gayi... main first jo aayi...
Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by priya111111

meri itni himmat so kaan ke bajaye dimaag gayi hai neurosurgeon ke paasπŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰       Bada ucchal rahi ho... aaj meri leg pulling ka irada hai kya..??😈
  Soch lena...πŸ˜‰

Manu to naraaz ho gaya...
      Ye Geet bhi Dumbo hai..
     Poor soul .. kitna darr gaya...πŸ˜”
     I think Maan , Adi N Arjun r planing to trap Asha...πŸ˜‰
     Good going Maan...😎
     Waiting for Asha d Kamini ki Kootaai...😑

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago

πŸ˜‰       Bada ucchal rahi ho... aaj meri leg pulling ka irada hai kya..??😈
  Soch lena...πŸ˜‰
guruji ke saamne kya uchalna meri itni majaal na baba maintho achi student hoon.

browser change kiya ki nahi mera chrome speed chal raha hai aaj firefox ko chutti

😊

achanak beech mein yeh kisliyeπŸ˜†