Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you so much for all likes & comments πŸ˜Š

The Downpour... Part 77

"What..'' ' "What are you saying Maan.. Asha knew.. She had sent them there, to rob!! to demolish me?? ..''

"Haan Geet, I have no proof but I'm sure, she knew everything, he was her boy friend..''

"But Maan ye bhi to ho sakta hai na that he had come to meet her but when did not find her he attacked on me!!'

Maan knew she could be right but still his mind was not agreed to accept it. He could not make her understand; even he himself did not know the entire truth. Looking her blank expression Maan heart became worried,  "What if she doesn't believe me.. What if she thinks that I am trying to break their relation.. I can not bear this accuses'I did mistake... I should have told her after collecting any proper evidence.. what I did ..why!!!''

This few seconds passed in tension for Maan. Her blank face and widen eyes was making him nervous. He held her hand and said,

"Geet I know it's hard to believe and believe me, I never would force you to trust on my words, I was just''

She kept hand on his mouth, shut him up. She smiled and said..

"I believe you Maan. I always did. When you first said your intention was not bad while following me, I believed you, you said you were not the person behind messages I believed you. That day when you spent entire day with me, you said you wanted to do urgent discussion for project, I believed you. When you said, Dadi wants you to marry me I believed you Maan. Your every naughtiness, every prank I believed on them. Even when you said you have .. '' she stopped for a time.. '' you've someone else in your life I believed you Maan.. And do you know why?''

"Because more than my Babaji, I trust on you Maan. I know, you never can think anything which would harm me. If you say something which would slash my heart even then I would think that somewhere my happiness is hidden in it. I know, you never can hide anything from me and which is why I surrender even my thinking ability on you.. I know you are here to think, to take decision for me''

Maan hugged her tight. He was overwhelmed with her love, her faith on him was beyond limit. He himself could never love her this much. "I used to think that I love you more than anyone Geet but today I realized, my love is so tiny in front of yours. I promise I will never let anything happen you, you will feel proud to have me in your life Jaan!!''

He tightened his hold around her like a soul embrace a new found life, not keeping the intention to be apart ever. Whereas Geet, she was trying to resist her tears. She was still in shock how could her friend do this with her, why??''

Rano called Geet in kitchen. Geet left wiping her eyes. After her leave Maan called Adi and said him to keep eyes on Asha and her boy friend till he is back. Though he knew Asha would not take any step now but still, he could not take any risk. His heart was feeling light after talking Geet and he could think in briefer.

##

Geet was in kitchen. Her mind was still wondering what Maan said but how it could be possible! Why Asha would want to harm me. It was her house also then why anyone would want to rob her own house? And what Maan made to think about her, so suddenly!!'' Geet was lost in thinking when Rano came running and turned off the gas as milk was just about to come out of vessel. She scolded Geet for her being careless.

Geet was embarrassed.

"Geet, I have to go out for half an hour, you please prepare dinner beta. I will try to come back before your Papaji returns from office''

"Ji Mama''

Rano left. After her going Geet very much tried to concentrate on her cooking but her mind was not in peace. Every events of the day started to linger in her mind. How those men forcefully entered inside, pushing her inside. How their nasty eyes were creeping over her body, she started shivering with the thought..

"Ahh!!''

She cut her finger while cutting vegetables and blood started oozing out in no control. She shook her hand in pain, whimpering. She runs and kept finger under water tab but blood was coming out severely. She pressed eyes tight in pain. She pressed finger with her Dupatta and rushed in her room to find bandage or something but seems her mind had stopped working in rational disturbance. She even could not remember where the first aid box was kept. Failing she dropped herself on bed feeling like cry out loud.

Uncontrollable tears started coming out from her eyes along with blood which were dropping down on floor from the cut but she even didn't notice it. She was lost in thinking what could have happened if Maan hadn't reach there on time. How they came and started taking out money and '

Suddenly she stopped. Her mind stuck on something.. something which she never heed on till now. She remembered how those guys came and said her to stand in a corner silently and they themselves started to take out all money. "But how did they know where the money had been kept? They did not even ask me. They knew every place where money was kept even in Asha room, they knew exact place. It was like they owned the place very well. Their eyes were on me, if they would want could have done anything but they didn't even touched me!! They were not in hurry like they knew, no one was to come''

"Iska matlab Maan was right.. ''' she clutched her mouth with hand in shock.. "M..Maan.. i.. should tell him everything..'' She runs downstairs shouting his name. Maan cut his phone and come out running, thinking what happened and Geet bumped into him. She clutched his arms losing her  patience; she was disturbed and crying in pain. Her Dupatta had blood stain and hand was wet in red.

"M..Maan yo..you were right.. it was her!!!''

"Calm down Geet calm ''' Suddenly his eyes fell on her hand, he hissed out scolding her.."What's this Geet!!''

Immediately he took her out to wash basin and washed her hand. "Had you lost your sense Geet .. why the hell you didn't call me!!''

He took her in his room and applied an ointment and bandaged with his hanky. He made her drink water and then she felt some relaxed. He caressed her face softly making her feel calm.

"What happened Jaan..''

She hugged him tight. "You're right Maan it was Asha.. she knew everything..'' she blabbered at once.  Maan caressed her hair understanding her condition.

"Hm.. and how did you know?''

She moved back and looked him. She took a deep breath and stated how guys came and robbed all money as they knew where it had been kept. They were relaxed like they knew; no one is to come soon. They had enough time to harm me but it seemed, they were holding themselves back forcefully, not to touch me and then they got a call and they runs away, and then you came in.

"I think that was Asha call. I had told Adi to ask her your address, she knew i was to reach you anytime soon'' Maan said while keeping her captive. 

Geet was totally bedazed. Now many events started coming out from her mind. their conversation after  robbery, she still could remember.   

"I wanted to go back home Maan, I did not want to stay here, did not want to work with you and I told her, will leave tomorrow and same day, it happened. We did not leave with a single penny. I suggested calling home and asking for help from our parents but she requested me, not to tell them anything. Her parents wanted her to take home back but she did not want to go back. Her parents were ready but with the condition of me staying with her. Their parents use to trust me more than their own daughter. And finally I was left with no option but to work in KC and staying with her''

"Why she did this Maan.. Why she used me!!'' she held him rigidly feeling so offended. "I always trusted her, shared my feelings my emotions with her. Even when I was afraid with you, your messages, she always supported me, helped me to compose my life and when she left this place, I stopped getting messages and'''

She stopped. Again the past memory started to make her realize the hidden reality she stared Maan in disbelief.. Maan was silently letting her speak whatever she had kept in her heart. He knew, every secret was to reveal soon and it was better if she realize it herself.

"What happened Jaan, why you stopped''

She did not reply. She held his arm and started to drag in her room. Maan was confused what suddenly she started doing, why she was dragging him in her room.

Geet stopped before her wardrobe. She was trying to find something. On table, in drawer everywhere and finally, she found. It was an old rough notebook. She started to turn pages; she found what she was trying to. It was a phone number. She showed it to Maan.

"Maan can you get detail of this number''

Maan was still not getting her.

"I used to get messages from this number Maan..''

Now he understood. He immediately called Adi and gave him number to get detail.

Now everything was getting clearer. Now Geet was understood what was happening but still could not find Why'..

"Why she wanted to harm me.. Spoil my life, spoil me!!''

She was silent. She had no words left to bring out. It was like a mental shock for her that the person she trusted on, she used her for her own sake. Not only used but tried to ruin her life, her peace, her dignity, her everything!!

Maan hugged her from back made rest her head on his shoulder. He held around her waist so securely, rested his face over her, like he wanted to hear her silence. He knew, words would not heal her wound and so he tried with his love, his gentle touch so she could feel better.

After some time Maan got call from Adi and a random name came out as owner of number.

She knew him, "He is Asha's cousin brother" Geet said.

Now nothing was left to reveal out. Both had understood the truth. She hid herself in his arms and Maan hid her safely in his huge frame..

Precap : Maan wants to marry Geet.. Tomorrow!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

UPDATED Secretly Smitten ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655004?pn=81

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

https://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

https://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

https://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 10 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail

main first aayi... yehhh...Dancing graphics

like maan i was awe seeing geets trust on maan... ❀️

geet is using her brain...πŸ‘

atlast geet came to know that its really asha behind all things... i liked how u joined all the dots and revealed the truth...

same precap... monaaa😑
Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Stylish awesome graphics         Update...

Love it...
   WOW!!!  now everything is clear...
     Asha ka khel khatam...
   Poor Geet..
          Same precap

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
MonaSWrites thumbnail
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: singh24

hi just wanted up tcatch up hello kitty Mona...πŸ€—

hiii babbiee

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part
asha truth is out
now they have to know why she did it

-lakshmi- thumbnail
main 10 min mein aayi... wait karna Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update ..ohh finally geet maan add 2+2 get their result
loved it 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome part
Geet trusted maan
Geet remembered the incident that occured in her flat...she told maan that asha didn't allow her to go to hp...the sms no. was asha's cousin's...all about asha revealed
Precap...eagerly waiting
singh24 thumbnail

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­    Mera like button kaam nahi kar raha hai...