The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

koi nahi hai yahaan mujhse baat karne??? kaha bhatak rahe ho tum dono???

Disney graphics

Hey Lakshu...
    Hello...🤗 

koi nahi hai yahaan mujhse baat karne??? kaha bhatak rahe ho tum dono???

Disney graphics

Kab se dekh rahi hoon... tumhe bhataktey..
   mai tumhare peeche thi..

Hello graphics

Hello Lakshu

Originally posted by singh24

Kab se dekh rahi hoon... tumhe bhataktey..
   mai tumhare peeche thi..

dekha maine... aaj din bhar nahi aayi na... isliye flying visit kar rahi thi... and net was slow so didnt went back... i knew u will be here

babie ne aaj mujhe do do bar ho kia Disney graphics

babie ne aaj mujhe do do bar ho kia Disney graphics

ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†     Sab kahan gayab ho gaye???
  Mona to hi chipka ker gol ho gai...
Originally posted by singh24

ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†     Sab kahan gayab ho gaye???
  Mona to hi chipka ker gol ho gai...

wo fb par ghoom rahi hogi hame yaha latkatha chod... aur in kaisa raha...

wo fb par ghoom rahi hogi hame yaha latkatha chod... aur in kaisa raha...

Kuch khaas nahi...Barish ho rahi hai...
    bahar to ja nahi sakte...
    Maid on leave...😆

😊

The Downpour... Part 75

Geet was in kitchen. Don't know why she was feeling something strange since morning. Possibly it was due to last night talk with Maan but still, she was feeling something is going to happen. Her heart was not in peace.

She went in her room and decided to read some book to divert her mind. She looked at time, "Maan must be in meeting'' she thought and dropped idea to call him. Book started making her feel dozy after sometime so she decided to take some nap and dozed off.

She woken up in three hours with fresh mind but still her heart was missing something, perhaps, Him!! She smiled and cursed herself for being so impatient. She even cursed herself for not letting him come here last night.

"Geet, tu pagal ho gayi hai!''

She chuckled and stood up from bed when her eyes fell on a red rose, keeping beside her pillow. With narrowed eyes she picked it up and then found a note,   

"You look beautiful while sleep, I am lucky, would have this sight forever beside me..''

"Maan!!!'' she was shocked, almost shouted in surprise and runs downstairs in hurry skipping many steps and straightway bumped with Rano.. she got scolded to run on stairway like this but Geet did not heed over her scold even.

She looked around with desperate eyes. House was empty. She checked in every room but no one was there leaving Rano alone who was in kitchen.

Disappointed Geet comes to Rano and tried to ask but ended up fiddling her Dupatta only in hesitation. "What would Mama think that I am being desperate for Maan''

"What happened Geet, do you need something?'' Rano asked looking her weirdly. Geet shook head.  She gathered courage,

"Wo Mama.. is anyone come today?''

"Kon Geet..''

"Wo ..Mama  wo.. ''

Rano turned to her, "Hmm.. to ab baat yaha taka pahuch gayi ki you even can't call Maan by his name, haan Geet!!'' Rano chuckled, making Geet feel all shy-shy..

"By the way, your 'wo' had gone to meet you in your room, now for whom you asking about I don't know?''

"In my room?''

"Yea Geet.. tu bhi na, how can you forget even within a hour. Didn't he tell you anything?''  

Now everything was making Geet more puzzled. What's that, Mama knew about Maan arrival and even his leave and she have not even any hint about it!!' she made face. She didn't feel like asking anything anymore so turned to leave when Rano called from back,

"And, don't forget beta to make his favorite pasta Geet.. He has specially demanded it!!''

"Pasta..'' Geet mimicked the word in cursing Maan under her breath. She straightway hatedned in her room and again tried to read note, if he had been writing something else for her! but no..

She felt like crying, again he was making her fun and playing with her poor emotions.

"Babaji, dekh rahe ho na aap!!'' she complained. Time was passing very slowly than ever before. She had no idea why Maan had come there and where did he disappeared and even had no clue, was he really 'Came!! "Oh God everything was just so confusing. She even had tried to call him but phone was switched off, everything was just so messy!!

"Geet, come here Beta!!! There's Maan call for you!!!'' Geet heard Rano was calling her and she hurried downstairs in surprise, "Why Maan called on landline', but before she could reach, call had been ended.

"Geet, Maan have forgotten his file here only. He was looking very worried beta, can you take this file for him at this address?'' Rano said holding a file in hand.

"But Mama.. ''

"Don't waste time Beta, he was in mid of his meeting. You hurry up Geet he will be waiting for you there''

Everything was making Geet more and more confused, but as Rano said, she had to go for giving Maan 'urgent' file at his meeting venue. She took auto and reached the place. It was a hotel and she started looking for Maan. When could not find him, she called him and this time Maan picked it up.

"Maan!!!''  She said with gritted teeth, so wanted to bark on him for his this hide and seek game. "Where are you!!!''

"Look at your back Geet''

She turned and saw him stood there, just behind her and suddenly her every anger vanished , every complain she forgotten but was staring him with helpless eyes. Maan smiled, he also was feeling same which Geet was experiencing and both stepped toward each other taking steady steps.

Maan eyes were observing her from up to down, to be sure that if she was okay! He wanted to hug her tight, take her in arms but they were in hotel campus, not the place where could have poured their love upon each other.

"Chale?'' Maan said, she nodded silently. Maan held her from waist and both made their way inside. Maan had booked a private cabin and they settled on couch, still keeping their mouth completely shut. Maan stared her face which had mixture of anger and happiness and this was best thing he used to love in her. Her crystal clear expressions, which always used to give him the view of her heart.

"Won't you talk me Geet?' he held her hand softly.

Geet twisted her lips in anger.

"Sorry bolunga to bhi nahi ?''  Maan gave soft peak on her hand.

She smiled secretly; she turned face side to hide her blush.

"Thik hai.. Then I should return back Delhi''

Geet tugged his hand tighter and looked him tempered. Her one gaze was enough for him to become serious. He held her both hands lovingly and said,

"I know you're angry Geet, but trust me I did not have any intention this time to tease you'

"Then why all this Maan you can't imagine how I was feeling. Mama said you had come but I have no information about you. How many hours I fidgeted thinking where are you, why didn't you meet me!!''

"I had come to meet you Geet, but you were sleeping and I didn't feel like breaking your dreams..'' , Maan cupped her face and stared in those beautiful eyes, kissed them. "not in my dream I could have snatched your peaceful sleep from you Geet''

"But you could have informed me before also''

"I wanted to surprise you, anyway I had meeting near this city so I decided to give you surprise. I did not want you to make any excuse to meet me before Mama or tell them any lie so I called her and requested her to send you herself here with file, so that i could spend some alone time with you''

She smiled. She understood he was doing everything, just to make her way easy to meet him, but in a shade of naughtiness of course but now, she had no complain with him.

"Abhi bhi naraz ho''

She shook head and smiled. She was really surprised to see his smartness and loved it lot. She rested her head on his shoulder and whispered, "I missed you Maan''

He hugged her sideway and replied in same tone, "Not more than me''.. she smiled in return. After sometime Geet wondered why he did not order for food!

"No Geet, I am not going to have food here''

She looked him strangely.. "Then where?''

"Didn't Mama tell you Geet? I had said her that I have to eat Pasta, that too when my Jaan would make it''

"Hmm she had told me'' she tightened hold around his waist smiled lazily.

"Then let's go.. I'm hungry!!!'' Maan prepared to be stood up,

"But I didn't make it yet Maan!!'' She said stealing eyes from him,

"And why so!!''

"Because I was angry on you!!''

"It means I am going to starve today, that also in my Sasuraal!!!!??'' He said shocked made Geet roll her eyes and she chuckled.

"1o min me bana dungi Maan lets go!!''

She tried to stand up but Maan pulled her back and she fell on his lap. She startled, before would try to stand up Maan grasped her in hug from back and she had been trapped between his arms entirely.

"Maan leave me, someone would come..'' she breathed heavily..

"Not before you would remove my starve Geet''

She blushed hard when found him staring to her lips. Maan nuzzled lips over her cheek softly, giving feather kisses. She started losing her sense. Maan reached over her mouth and started giving soft peaks there then turned his peaks into firm kiss.

Their kiss ended with Maan cell ring. Geet tried to escape but he did not let her and attended call. It was Adi other side. He said he had got detail about the person along with his photograph. Maan ordered him to do sms of pic and cut the call. Within 3 min he got pic in cell and opened it.

"I think I have seen him somewhere!!'' Maan thought. He tried hard to think who this person was but forgetting when Geet eyes fell on pic and she started shivering in shock. 

Precap : Maan hints Geet about Asha 

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 10 years ago