Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shalinii173

I so love this couple. They are so adorable. I read somewhere that when people love each other they never let go even if it hurts thousand times or more but our Jagan letting each other go 😭

Their love is so beautiful

Can't imagine Sanchi in her place, feel like puking πŸ˜•
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I liked the way ganga suddenly raised her voice and started lecturing about the appropriateness of not hurting even his family. Jagya will love her more comparing the selfish behaviour of sanchi and his mother.

Ganga understands his situation and knows how to convince him. But that selfish cunning Sanchi dont know anything about him ( dont want to know) just knows dirty trick to trap him. Cheapo 😑
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's use of Jagya's restlessness and emotions when they are never respected by anyone 😭...i feel bad for him because if he breaks the engagement people will blame him and if Saanchi breaks the engagement she won't do it without insulting him and will definitely break his self-esteem 🀒...just want Jagya to run away with Ganga to Mangalore πŸ˜ƒ
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

What's use of Jagya's restlessness and emotions when they are never respected by anyone 😭...i feel bad for him because if he breaks the engagement people will blame him and if Saanchi breaks the engagement she won't do it without insulting him and will definitely break his self-esteem 🀒...just want Jagya to run away with Ganga to MangaloreπŸ˜ƒ

Eloping ?   πŸ˜› good idea πŸ˜†

I want this engagement to happen and that idiot shpuld stop her nautangi and show her true colors, and Sumitra should call of her sons wedding πŸ˜›

I so want Singhs to come out of her spell and stop this wedding so no one can blame Jagya.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

both love Mannu, he adores Mannu just like a real father adores his son but I think tonight he visited Ganga for HER...he needed to see her...he sought some solace in her...he was engulfed by his emotions and he needed a moment to breathe so he came to her but he doesn't realize she's the cause of his restlessness... awww...

In Jagya and Mannu's track I really appreciate CVs, here they showed Jagya getting emotionally attached to Mannu first and now with Ganga. Its easy to fall in love with the mother but loving her child? But CVs have done something really sensible in this track πŸ‘ love it 😊 Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is he going to Mangalore or not? These spoilers are contradictory to each other. πŸ˜•
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: morningdew

Is he going to Mangalore or not? These spoilers are contradictory to each other. πŸ˜•

To be frank now i really dont care whether he goes to Mangalore or not πŸ˜ƒ Jagya has started feeling for ganga πŸ˜‰ that's enough. Just love to c his restlessness and his emotions, I don't think v could c his feelings if he accompany her πŸ˜ƒ

All these days he was with her but never felt for her. Now she is moving away and he is falling for her but yet to realize. I think this separation will make him to realize his love . So I am waiting for their separation.

If he takes her to Mangalore then get ready guys for Jagan eyelocks   πŸ˜‰ so either way its gonna be Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalinii173

To be frank now i really dont care whether he goes to Mangalore or not πŸ˜ƒ Jagya has started feeling for ganga πŸ˜‰ that's enough. Just love to c his restlessness and his emotions, I don't think v could c his feelings if he accompany her πŸ˜ƒ

All these days he was with her but never felt for her. Now she is moving away and he is falling for her but yet to realize. I think this separation will make him to realize his love . So I am waiting for their separation.

If he is taking her then get ready guys for Jagan eyelocks   πŸ˜‰ so either way its gonna be

Jagya is like a ticking time bomb that way.  First his restlessness has to build up to the extreme. Then he will explode. πŸ˜† Thats typical Jagya.. unless they make him a martyr to his mother's pressure this time. I am not too sure where this track is going, so not sure how Jagya is going to deal with this.