SULTAN LEAVING ON RKs UTRAN ... ISSHH DEVA DEVA

Posted: 10 years ago
Today 'sexy' Sultan ishhh wore the same jacket which RK wore in the promotional pictures of mb ... I wonder if he has anything of his own from wife to dialogues to style to expressions to smirks he uses everything of others ... Im 100% sure that he must be too good in studies coz he learns things from others quite fast ... What do you think guys?
Bhai's whole life is RK's UTTARAN, leave aside the clothes🤣

Biwi bhi RK ki hi chahiye😳
previously also they have shown him copying RK's style whether it be smirk, or catchy one liners or wearing scarf around his neck on t shirts and now jackets...i think CVs thought that we will love this sultan as we loved our right kameena but they are so WRONG. agar kisi character ko popular banana hai toh usse apna khud ka original style dena chahiye na ki already popular character ki style copy karna chahiye...this only makes us hate sultan more n more 😡
Rk's clothes say what? ðŸ¤ª  🤣
Uttaran ki iccha and bhai make superb jodi🤣
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Uttaran ki iccha and bhai make superb jodi🤣

Ek parrot, doosra errrmmm no comments🤣
 Uttaran🤣🤣
Nice post!
even cvs don't want to spend money on him.!!🤣

waise bhi his whole life is RK's utran n he even wants dat only coz RK's used things r much better den d first hand things he has got if any..🤣
Edited by love.abhay - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Ek parrot, doosra errrmmm no comments🤣

😲 leave My jadooo 😡😡😡

wo hai hi nahi iss duniya kaa 😡😡😡
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 10 years ago
you forgot about RK's sexy scarfs...RK looked dashing in those scarfs and he used them to chupofy from police🤢...poor him...don't you see he is trying so much to be like RK so that people accept him...but alas!! no success😆