Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@bamoforever

Well This Was done by Ekta Kapoor's direction which she always does with her seried. but Jodha's xpressions were confusing. As she neither was being surprised what has happened nor she looked worried that wo wants to spoil her plans .

Ekta want the track to be completely opposite of what viewers are thinking it to be . She will make it as her saas bahu series only. She will put some miss understandings, then again some patch ups for a while . then again miss understandings.

I really hope that she will not do so. Jalal's behaviour was quite acceptable for me because he was getting pain.. because of no reason... so he had to shout but. jodha's no offense, not surprising behaviour.. completely ruined the track. 😳
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Really nice post. And I also loved how he shouts at Maham when she asks him why does he need to see Jodha? The way he shouts "Jaiyye..". Very nice. 

However, about Jodha's behavior, I don't get it. Why would she justify herself constantly? Why would she help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. She is a queen. She does not need to prove that she did not stoop to such childish pranks. also, she does not give a damn to what Jalal thinks of him. So, that is only logical when she does not rush to clear up his misunderstanding. 

I think it was quite acceptable from Jalal's..
as he was in pain so he will obvsly accuse him as he felt hot πŸ˜† she should not said anything.. i mean her dialogues were quite well .. but her expressions were confusing. 😳 completely confusing. and next. She should talk to jalal .. as puting her eyes into his as she is a queen her behavuour should be directed as a queen not as a normal girl. She should have directed to play with dare. not such childish. 😊  totaly my POV . not cutting your points hun 😊
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Celestial-

@bamoforever

Well This Was done by Ekta Kapoor's direction which she always does with her seried. but Jodha's xpressions were confusing. As she neither was being surprised what has happened nor she looked worried that wo wants to spoil her plans .

Ekta want the track to be completely opposite of what viewers are thinking it to be . She will make it as her saas bahu series only. She will put some miss understandings, then again some patch ups for a while . then again miss understandings.

I really hope that she will not do so. Jalal's behaviour was quite acceptable for me because he was getting pain.. because of no reason... so he had to shout but. jodha's no offense, not surprising behaviour.. completely ruined the track. 😳

and forget not he didnt shout infront of other... for god sake he is her hubby he can take out his anger in private... but forget about queen she is not behaving like proper reasonable wife...go jodha  and taste food rather than telling your emperor hot  tempered hubby that you are not afraid of him  
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@-Celestial-, I found Jodha's expressions just perfect in keeping with the situation , n it's Jalal whom I found to be blowing the situation out of proportion n yelling with out using his brains or logic. So IMO it was Jalal's fault that the situation became a mess. Had he kept his cool n simply used his brain it shouldn't have taken him much time or back calculation to understand that Jodha is saying the truth , n he could've then ordered an investigation to find out who is behind it .
It looked to me as if he's just after any chance to go all fury n hell over Jodha with out delving deep into the matter. 
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Beautiful analysis reeti... πŸ€—

@ Everyone...

treat to read all the post...⭐️

Pri πŸ˜› you always praise me so much hun πŸ€— I doubt whether I diserve this or not
-Reeti- thumbnail
@bamonforever

Gargi ... honey its me Riti πŸ˜†

Well yeah.. it could be okay what u say.. yaar.. agar mirchi lage to dimaag to kaam karega hi nahi na.. πŸ˜’ .. i just thought so .. as if I am feeling hot by eating mirchi.. then I really can't keep cool so he was shehanshah and he had never took such kind of food . he has been brought up with so much care and expense so suddenely such an act that from her who doesn't like her at all will obvsly make him feel ill about that girl. 😊

vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree! at first I also thought of same but before reaching to conclusion I want to add some point actually reasons behind Jodha's behaviour. I think firstly she was clueless about all that chilli mix, secondly she was way too disturbed after Jalal's act last night & how he put down the bet of giving him bath as she said in today's epi. πŸ˜Š
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Celestial-

@bamonforever

Gargi ... honey its me Riti πŸ˜†

Well yeah.. it could be okay what u say.. yaar.. agar mirchi lage to dimaag to kaam karega hi nahi na.. πŸ˜’ .. i just thought so .. as if I am feeling hot by eating mirchi.. then I really can't keep cool so he was shehanshah and he had never took such kind of food . he has been brought up with so much care and expense so suddenely such an act that from her who doesn't like her at all will obvsly make him feel ill about that girl. 😊

Hi Riti. πŸ€—
I completely disagree with you , n the reason I've already mentioned above , that a great ruler, as he's supposed to be , should not loss the minimum decency of talking to his begum n forget all logic just because of a handful of chilly powder. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anayakhan10

Agree! at first I also thought of same but before reaching to conclusion I want to add some point actually reasons behind Jodha's behaviour. I think firstly she was clueless about all that chilli mix, secondly she was way too disturbed after Jalal's act last night & how he put down the bet of giving him bath as she said in today's epi. πŸ˜Š

This is quite a nice Point. I think yes. Thats why The direction was given as that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Quite a valid point. hun 😊😊And I think She would be explaining her later while the right time will come 😊
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to repeat...I know, after eating that food I can't blame jalal for fuming, literally...but,jodha did reason out with him...and jodha's arguments were quite logical...she says 'I am never gonna deliberately ruin the food...I am never gonna do it to any one...' to stregthen her argument, she adds...'moreover, why will I risk creating a scene in front of my parents...??? We had a deal you kept your words...' I think, once jalal is calm and his usual self...he will acknowledge the validity of her argument...

My fave part was...jalal was more peeved at the fact that jodha was concerned about her parents and not him...Lolz...