Diya Aur Baati Hum

WU 14-08*~*LC truth Out~SurYa emotional*~*

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Happy Independence Day to all Pakistani's and Happy Independence Day to all Indian's in advance.
And Happy Wednesday too as I am back give to latest updates on crazy Rathi Parivaar.so lets start:

Quick Recap:

Sandhya's birthday is celebrated and Suraj gifts her 22 gifts on her 22nd birthday.(Haaye Allah how sweet!)Sandhya is elated.Bhabho clearly lays out a option to Sandhya and that is of Sandhya chooses her dream she will have to live separately from rathi parivaar in a rented house and if she gives up her dream Bhabho will love her as a mother for whole life !(Jhooti Jhooti)
Sandhya is shattered and Grand Finale of Sabse Bada Champion starts.ShahRukh Khan is introduced as quizmaster and the first round of Grand Finale starts and ShahRukh shoots question despite of knowing the answers Sandhya refrains from answering and zips her mouth.soon Rathi family comes to know that Sandhya is doing this purposely and first round ends with score :

Ashutosh: 20 Emily :10 and Sandhya :0
Break is announced and bhabasa leaves to have a talk with Sandhya.ab aage...!

Quick Update:

-> Bhabasa asks Sandhya the reason behind her silence but Sandhya refuses to tell him.

->bhabasa gives Sandhya swear on his head and asks her to tell him the truth.He emotionally adds that he is as her father and she shouldn't lie to him.

->Sandhya emotionally reveals to bhabasa that she got many chances from Bhabho for her dream but on MoMily wedding day she came to know that she was paining Bhabho.Sandhya reveals the liquor choclate issue to bhabasa.

->Sandhya tells bhabasa that it is a secret between daughter and father and it shouldn't be revealed.

->Sandhya also tells bhabasa that Bhabho clearly told her to live separately and Suraj overhears this.

->She adds that she can sacrifice her dream but not her family,she has beared pain of losing parents but she can't bear it again nor she wants Suraj to go through it.

->Sandhya leaves emotional bhabasa in room as break time over.Suraj pleads to Srk that he wants to talk with Sandhya so he need s'more time.

->Srk initially denies but then agrees and Suraj is happy.Suraj takes Sandhya aside and starts talking with her.

-> Teary eyed Suraj tells Sandhya to remember their marriage vows and he also assures Sandhya that she doesn't need to worry about Bhabho.

-> Suraj emotionally informs Sandhya how badly he wants her to achieve her dream.

-> Sandhya leaves for the round and Srk starts it meanwhile it is shown that Surya's Convo was overheard by Srk.

-> Trailer of Chennai Express is shown and A man is shown falling from the bridge and Srk asks which bridge was that and Sandhya confidently presses the buzzer .epi ends.

Detailed Update :

Provided by Shobhi ,thanks a lot shobhana.

Episode : 523

Episode starts with Babasa telling Sandy that whether she ever thought how Suraj would feel after knowing this. Adds that Suraj is dying inside & prays that his confidence dies forever & ever. Adds that he knows that she is also dying inside. Asks her whether she wouldn't share with her father. He asks her to consider him as his father & share her pain with him & takes vow on him. Sandy is shocked. Babasa insists her to tell the truth if she considers him as her father & promises that it will be kept a secret. Sandy tlels that she doesn't want to break the confidence of suraj but doesn't want bhabo to have pain. Adds that though she gave many chances to her she was dying inside. Sandy goes on to tell that she came to know about this for the first time when bhabo gave her LC in momily marriage. Adds that whatever bhabo did was against her own character & when she realised her deeds she did all that she could do the next day .. She adds that her mother is always a righteousness lover but slipped only becoz of her dream. Asks babasa how can she make stopop bhabo like this. Babasa tells that with her sacrifice Bhabo's pain will be relieved not Suraj's who considers her dream as his dream. Asks whether his fault to consider so. He adds that he saw her dream growing in his eyes & a pride in his eyes. Babasa asks her not to do so with suraj.

Sandy tells that she knows that fact but he would be in more pain if he is separated from bhabo. Babassa is shocked & asks her the reason. Sandy tells that bhabo has clearly said that she must pick one between family & her drea,. Suraj hears this. Sandy tells that it is bhabo's final decision. Sandy adds that she has lost her parents already & she can't take same pain again & can't give suraj that pain.. Adds that she is ready to sacrifice her dream which holds no good infront of this. Sandy adds that babasa shd not reveal this as she has said this to a father. Adds that he need not worry as all these things are done for her family & asks his blessings so that she can get her family. Suraj is devastated. Babasa is speechless.

Sandy leaves the room. Suraj wonders what to do. He runs & sees SRK coming forward. He asks him whether he can have 5 mins but SRK denies saying that the break time is over & he can talk with sandy after the competition. Suraj tries to explain that it is very important ut SRK leaves.

Break: SRk was about to start the competiion but looks at suraj who is so tensed to talk with sandy. stops there.

Everyone gather. Suraj tries to look at sandy from the inside hall. Babasa stares at bhabo.
SRk was about to start the competition but looks at suraj who is so tensed to talk with sandy. stops there.SRK tells that he made one mistake & adds that he has promised his wife that he would talk with her over phone. If he doesn't he would not get entry in his house. He takes break & leaves. Suraj folds his hands & thanks him...

Srk nods & leaves. Suraj calls sandy & take her alone.

Suraj tells sandy that they have taken vows & also he knows what is going on. Asks her to give all the burden to him & take part with free mind. Sandy tries to explain. Suraj interrupts saying that he heard everything which she said to babasa. Adds that both bhabo & sandy are important for him & he would set everything right. He adds that it would be coward ness to step back & asks her what not they did for achieving this. He adds that he wants to fulfill both the duties hubby one & also a son's duty. He has tears. Sandy too...

SRK enters saying that he has never seen such a pair. Asks sandy to feel him & tells that Sun would set if she doesn't. SRK leaves... Suraj tries to speak.. but sandy leaves with force,.. Suraj is confused...

Break: SRK starts the next round

Suraj takes his seat. Sandy looks confused... SRK tells that women power will give tough fight to lawyer.
SRK says that he would like to show CE trailer before proceeding. They show a train passing through the canal. SRK's entry Rahul. Meenamma gives her entry... They also show someone falling from the bridge... Deepika padukone tells that her father is a don ... OMG (myself giving LU for CE trailer) Don't underestimate the power of a common man... Such a long promo...

Sandy looks at the promo very carefully.

SRK asks everyone to clap SRK asks whether they watched the trailer carefully. He says that the question is from that only. He asks what is the name of the bridge shownm. Sandy looks at suraj & presses the buzzer. Everyone is surprised. Bhabo grins...Episode ends.

Precap:

Srk says that now he is going to ask the last question and he asks the last question.All three finalists ring the buzzer and everyone is confused on who ring first.Srk announces that Ashutosh ring first and whole Rathi Parivaar is shocked.

My views on The Episode:

Episode was really good and Ofcourse emotional one and I always love emotions between SurYa and father daughter Bond of SanSa was treat to watch.but I am feeling bit cheated as Suraj didn't heard the LC truth.Srk was awesome as always and so were Surya.

Good News:

Coming to the good news,Good news is that from next week I am going to give you all colourful and detailed written updates as I will be returning to my city.:-D

This is Alina signing off,bye bye tata take care.

Kind Regards,
Alina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You So Much 😃

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Lovely ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Good  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ  😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My views on The Episode:

Episode was really good and Ofcourse emotional one and I always love emotions between SurYa and father daughter Bond of SanSa was treat to watch.but I am feeling bit cheated as Suraj didn't heard the LC truth.Srk was awesome as always and so were Surya.

who said..ths means u didnt watch the epi.suraj heard all
Surish thumbnail
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Power-packed episode !!! thanks for the LU. 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Liebe-

My views on The Episode:

Episode was really good and Ofcourse
emotional one and I always love emotions between SurYa and father
daughter Bond of SanSa was treat to watch.but I am feeling bit cheated
as Suraj didn't heard the LC truth.
Srk was awesome as always and so were
Surya.

who said..ths means u didnt watch the epi.suraj heard all

Hey in that bit my cable got some problem so was unable to understand what actually happened!:-)