Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sneaky-aj

u said the timeline is clear?
i still doubt it๐Ÿค”

bcuz najma broke up with Imran 3 yrs ago and he should have done most of his rona dhona then and also gotten Tannu pregnant then if he was still moping...but no...tannu got preggy recently that means he had sex with her recently not 3 yrs ago...and one could mope around a lot but definitely not for 3 yrs

so the NAjran breakup should have been some 1 yr ago if Immy got Tannu pregnant cuz of his moping...so i dont agree that their writing is flawless...it has many loopholes but they are still good๐Ÿ˜Š

He can pretend moping for 3 years..he anyways is a selfish, spineless person...and besides Tannu said she had to do a lot of mehnat to get him...so looks like she spent a good amount of time with him before she slept with him...so we cannot really say he was moping when he slept with her...maybe he was just drunk...

Besides his love isn't even true enough to mope...he is just an emotional parasite...needs something to cling on to all the time
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Meri dosti pe bharosa rakho...besides I am a Scorpio..we are the most loyal friends and the fiercest of enemies๐Ÿ˜†

My fellow scorpio ๐Ÿค—
I have company now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Meri dosti pe bharosa rakho...besides I am a Scorpio..we are the most loyal friends and the fiercest of enemies๐Ÿ˜†

You are a Scorpio? Am a Gemini๐Ÿ˜ณ KSG's wife and Surbhi, both are geminis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nicole.

I agree with every single word of your post!

QH is not all about Asad and Zoya, its story goes beyond them. The writers have indeed done a fabulous job yet again. There wasnt anything about Asad or Zoya today, but I wasnt bored. I actually enjoy watching the SM these days!

Thanks Nicole...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Neither๐Ÿ˜ณI don want a prude..BAS..Am sure MH is not oneโ˜บ๏ธ

Spoke like a true Tannu fan ๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

I didn't watch the episode but love your analysis!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Whattay pheeka hug. Learn from KaBhi, mayn ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Very well said and explained.๐Ÿ‘

Today's episode was indeed a very good one. True, zaroori nahin to have AsYa in every episode and today the writers/CV's proofed it to us. 

Vikrant - IMO, this has to be one of the best replacements ever. Let me make it clear, that my intention is not to make a comparison between Rishabh and Vikrant, but I just want to mention it in order to make my point clear. Vikrant is one hell of a good actor and he is portraying his role with perfection. Ever since he has started to play Ayaan, he is giving us an incredible good performance. Today he was too good. 

The love triangle, Nikhat-Imran-Najma, wat do I say about it? Imran said to have full faith in their love, well can I ask you something Imran...where was your faith in your love when Najma left you? He might not have been at fault, at that time, but please don't talk about love and all when you did not try to bring Najma back in your life. I like how Najma is not being selfish and is still thinking about Nikhat. 

Shireen's concern was really touching. She might be naive and not very smart, par dil ke achi hai woh. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for this great post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank u so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ...vikrant is very good...

Immy-Najma's love is very superficial...

Shireen has always been good hearted..but she can be manipulated easily...and that's her undoing most of the time
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who's intelligent among them? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok am clueless here..Who is the A nad Z you guys are talking about?๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

Who's intelligent among them?๐Ÿ˜†

None ๐Ÿ˜†
Generally speaking I expect the flirt to be smarter than the dumbass.