Qubool Hai

Airtight scripting isko kehte hain - Page 3

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Haila! I officially ship ImVeer now. Whattay chemistry ๐Ÿ‘

Vikrant knows how to cry. He sure does. And THIS is what I call a sweet watching-her-sleep scene. The AsYa one started with Asad's creepy wish hence I did not like it ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't feel bad for Razia. At all. Nada. Though I can't wait to see what she'll churn up next. Bitter and worse than before!

Badi Bi. Urgh. Ranjini, I agree with you fully now. I can't stand her at all ๐Ÿ˜† And which reminds me...it must have been a field day for you, we got lots of gloating and neck-tilting and eyebrow-raising today. How much did you drool exactly? ๐Ÿ˜›

Word!

I'd prefer Razia in a jail. I don't like this sadism here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Good analysis !
But I don't know why I didn't feel a thing today ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks dear...we aren't meant to feel something all the time...the story needs to move...that's most important...we identifying with the characters is a by product of a good narrative...the story is the hero

I am also here for the story and Gul.. what is cringe worthy is that despite Imran's redemption.. He was so callous about Najma that she broke the engagement. He moved on with the speed of light.
Also the back story ...about Imran Najma
 they were told by Gul a few days back that they have been in love years ago. It looks like those MS episodes where all the characters from other shows are friends from childhood and they come to know about  it that day only...

[/QUOTE]

Imraan is not redeemed at all..when he shied away from accepting the child was his, that day, he fell even lower...he doesn't care about anything but himself...he is what we call an emotional parasite..

Do not read much into the MS episodes..they are just made to use one shows' popularity to push another show into limelight..they hardly add anything to the narrative as such..the Mangalpur MS was an exception๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vikrant knows how to cry. He sure does. And THIS is what I call a sweet watching-her-sleep scene. The AsYa one started with Asad's creepy wish hence I did not like it ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't feel bad for Razia. At all. Nada. Though I can't wait to see what she'll churn up next. Bitter and worse than before!

Badi Bi. Urgh. Ranjini, I agree with you fully now. I can't stand her at all ๐Ÿ˜† And which reminds me...it must have been a field day for you, we got lots of gloating and neck-tilting and eyebrow-raising today. How much did you drool exactly? ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh man she looked so gorgeous today..Did you see how classy she looked today? I don get why that wimp is behind Najma when he has such a sexy woman at his doorstep๐Ÿ˜• All the characters are beginning to grate on my nerves man..Oh and yup, Badi bi really needs to go to some pilgrimage to never comeback๐Ÿ˜†
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vikrant and Alka Kushal rocked the episode today! The song was flawless man!
I think QH can run without AsYa but their presence takes it to another level. Needless to say, I missed them today. 
But story did move. I'm so glad QH writers don't forget what they showed earlier. I think this disease of Humeira is gonna come into play in her relationship with Zoya like a transplant or something. That'd be interesting. 
I think Amrapali crossed all limits of overacting today. ๐Ÿค”

sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post!
love ur analysis!
u write so well!
and if i might add a bit feioursly also!
that's the style of ur writing!
sorry for this stupid blabber but im just trying to tell you that u write with emotion!
that's what i love about ur writing!
and back to the post!
yes the show has a very good story line and very well planned tracks!
and ayra scene today was just perfect!๐Ÿ‘
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Bingo Maddy. I loved today's boy-watching-girl-sleeping scene today more than y'day. Vikru's expressions were too good. I ship Imveer too. They deserve each other totally!!! ๐Ÿ˜†.

Though I don't feel bad for Razia, I'm not enjoying these silly punishment scenes at all. I want her back with a bang!!! This is not the Razia we know.

Badi bi needs to take a 3 year break fm QH. Less said abt her the better ๐Ÿ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Great post Shruti.

N u r back with a bang!!!   ๐Ÿค—
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

Awesome post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Vikrant and Alka Kushal rocked the episode today! The song was flawless man!
I think QH can run without AsYa but their presence takes it to another level. Needless to say, I missed them today. 
But story did move. I'm so glad QH writers don't forget what they showed earlier. I think this disease of Humeira is gonna come into play in her relationship with Zoya like a transplant or something. That'd be interesting. 
I think Amrapali crossed all limits of overacting today. ๐Ÿค”

Word 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: GredandForge

Erm.. You just missed Dilsahd, Nikhat, Najma, Nuzhat, Ayaan, Humeira and Gaffur.
Yes. You hate all the characters๐Ÿ˜†

Rashid is what Imran will be 20 years later and I hate them both.

Oh yes i hate Dilshad's hairstyle and the fact that she loses it everytime Rashid comes any where near her, Nikhat cos she loves that wimp and cant get over him, Nuzrat cos she is jobless and has nothing to do in life and Gaffur cos he is a hypocritical ass..I have nothing against Humeira at the moment๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Wonderfully written..Man am disappointed..I expected an epic bitch fight between Asad and Haseena And whats with the Tannu-Imran scene? Straight out of a B grade movie๐Ÿ˜† Amrapali hammed away to glory and i found the entire scene annoyingly hilarious๐Ÿ˜† What does the director do on such occasions? Just let the actor ham like no tomorrow? Do they really believe this kinda overacting fetches them TRPs?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Gobsmacked๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, Imran is a wimp who needs to stop blaming others for his mistakes..And Najma is an exceptionally confused soul & is beginning to grate on my nerves๐Ÿฅฑ Oh and am glad Badi bi was shown only in one frame..Thank god for all mercies..And yeah, i have zilch sympathy for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his way๐Ÿ˜† I want Razia to make an epic comeback man..Legal system ka toh satyanash kar diya in logon ne๐Ÿ˜† Am glad there was no cheese fest in today's episode๐Ÿ‘ And yeah, good that there was no Asad cos i'd have cribbed about the hair again๐Ÿ˜† Wait, do i sound like i hate every single character in this show?๐Ÿ˜† 

U are my exact opposite in terms of episode analysis...๐Ÿ˜†..thank u...

Yeah..no fight.๐Ÿ˜ญ..but I am glad it was unpredictable...because if we think back, it would be very difficult to fit in this Immy plot in...๐Ÿ˜†

A director leaves the set on such occasions..to grab a drink๐Ÿ˜†

Immy and Naj need counseling...and Immy needs a spine transplant

They managed to butcher the legal system despite the fact that there is hardly anything left to butcher...No offence to you and your profession...but u know the Indian Judicial System better than I do...

Razia will strike again