Airtight scripting isko kehte hain - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I find todays epi boring not becasue asya.many they r not present in epi but that epi was good but really feel boring epi. Ni also not find any thing spcial about ayra scene.its my opinion but uranasysis is better than epi
Originally posted by Niharika17

Asad and Zoya are a great love story to have carved a niche in the complicated plot of QH...but keeping them aside...just on my suggestion...watch the episode purely from a good narrative point of view...I am sure you will change your opinion😃...may be because we have been seeing so much of them lately, it caused a withdrawal

Good analysis !
But I don't know why I didn't feel a thing today ...😭

Thanks dear...we aren't meant to feel something all the time...the story needs to move...that's most important...we identifying with the characters is a by product of a good narrative...the story is the hero
[/QUOTE]
I am also here for the story and Gul.. what is cringe worthy is that despite Imran's redemption.. He was so callous about Najma that she broke the engagement. He moved on with the speed of light.
Also the back story ...about Imran Najma
 they were told by Gul a few days back that they have been in love years ago. It looks like those MS episodes where all the characters from other shows are friends from childhood and they come to know about  it that day only...

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Neha...🤗..I am back *Rowdy Rathore style*😆...

Oh man..u missed the overacting...I swear I can do better...

Alkaji is always top notch...

Humeira and Zoya share more than just the cushion my dear😉...

I have never been happier to be proved wrong than I am today..it's not Immy...😃

😆

True. 

I don't think I'll watch it.

Shireen has started acting mature now. I like it.
Originally posted by iqii

Loved AyRa scenes today ! 😭

I did too...Vikrant has been the best thing that happened to QH
Wonderfully written..Man am disappointed..I expected an epic bitch fight between Asad and Haseena And whats with the Tannu-Imran scene? Straight out of a B grade movie😆 Amrapali hammed away to glory and i found the entire scene annoyingly hilarious😆 What does the director do on such occasions? Just let the actor ham like no tomorrow? Do they really believe this kinda overacting fetches them TRPs?😲 Gobsmacked😆 Anyways, Imran is a wimp who needs to stop blaming others for his mistakes..And Najma is an exceptionally confused soul & is beginning to grate on my nerves🥱 Oh and am glad Badi bi was shown only in one frame..Thank god for all mercies..And yeah, i have zilch sympathy for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his way😆 I want Razia to make an epic comeback man..Legal system ka toh satyanash kar diya in logon ne😆 Am glad there was no cheese fest in today's episode👏 And yeah, good that there was no Asad cos i'd have cribbed about the hair again😆 Wait, do i sound like i hate every single character in this show?😆 
Originally posted by notagain

I really enjoy your posts, specially the story based analysis. 👍🏼 for your positivity.

One thing constant about QH is the story telling, they have this one down real good, I mean the long run of the story, not the daily episodic parts, that might dither or dilly dally here and there, given it's a daily.

Thanks NA...

QH is a very good story...and sometimes that goes against it because it is not a film...it's a daily...we expect to get answers for every scene in the same episode..but it's not practically possible...I always say, watch QH like a film with 4 intervals...it will be better...

There are so many serials on air on various channels...I can bet on it...no story moves at this pace...I know coz my mom sees most of them...if a QH viewer would see those for a week, they would pull their hair out due to frustration
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wonderfully written..Man am disappointed..I expected an epic bitch fight between Asad and Haseena And whats with the Tannu-Imran scene? Straight out of a B grade movie😆 Amrapali hammed away to glory and i found the entire scene annoyingly hilarious😆 What does the director do on such occasions? Just let the actor ham like no tomorrow? Do they really believe this kinda overacting fetches them TRPs?😲 Gobsmacked😆 Anyways, Imran is a wimp who needs to stop blaming others for his mistakes..And Najma is an exceptionally confused soul & is beginning to grate on my nerves🥱 Oh and am glad Badi bi was shown only in one frame..Thank god for all mercies..And yeah, i have zilch sympathy for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his way😆 I want Razia to make an epic comeback man..Legal system ka toh satyanash kar diya in logon ne😆 Am glad there was no cheese fest in today's episode👏 And yeah, good that there was no Asad cos i'd have cribbed about the hair again😆 Wait, do i sound like i hate every single character in this show?😆 

Erm.. You just missed Dilsahd, Nikhat, Najma, Nuzhat, Ayaan, Humeira and Gaffur.
Yes. You hate all the characters😆

Rashid is what Imran will be 20 years later and I hate them both.
Originally posted by s120

Great post Shruti!

You've summed it all up very well. The episode was good. I like such episodes where the story moves. And especially loved AyRa scene. That song was so apt for Ayaan's situation.

I had a feeling that the classmate would be Imran but I am happy that I was wrong. Imran is still running away from his responsibilities. He doesn't even want to tell Nikhat about Najma and him. He is a very weak man. And some entities was 🤢 as usual. And how the hell did she make an entry in Imran's bedroom all of a sudden. 😆 

And a special mention to Alka. She was so brilliant. 👏

Thanks Shreya😃

AyRa scene was very good...I am happy too that they did not go the predictable Immy way...

I think she came and sat there...but Immy was too busy being a spineless jerk...his shocked expression was the show stealer😆

Alkaji is awesome man..Razia is a typical case of 'Rassi jal gayi, magar bal nahi gaya'
Originally posted by moniloveasya

I find todays epi boring not becasue asya.many they r not present in epi but that epi was good but really feel boring epi. Ni also not find any thing spcial about ayra scene.its my opinion but uranasysis is better than epi

Thank u dear...