Airtight scripting isko kehte hain

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I have nothing but appreciation for the makers of this show...u doubt their writing skills...they give it back with episodes like the one today...absolutely spot on...👏

No prizes for guessing, I loved the episode today...the reasons are as follows:

1. QH is not Asad and Zoya - I am so glad it isn't a run of the mill love story..coming to think of it...whatever message a show starts out with, it eventually becomes a love story..we may ask why? Simply because love stories sell...they may not have a long shelf life..but they do sell...and do so well for a good amount of time...enough to recover the cost of the show..and when the love becomes stale, they get the leads married and the show is shut...this show can run without Asad and Zoya on the screen all the time...

2. Some entities-Immy-Naj-Nik fiasco - The timeline is pretty clear now...he dated Naj, maybe he was a senior in college...she left him...he got into alcohol and other vices...basically the entity became this Devdas'  Chandramukhi...the only difference...this Chandramukhi did not have a heart of gold...she spent a good amount of time trying to get him in bed with her...and she did eventually...and as expected she discovered he wasn't rich enough..she left...Nik came in his life..he wanted a new shoulder to lean on and he got it...but the Chandramukhi came back with a pregnancy..and all hell broke loose...even for people not directly related to this mess (read: Asad and Zoya)...woh kehte hain na..Gehoon ke saath ghun bhi pista hai...call it collateral damage...one thing is clear..Immy is a scumbag..and for some reason I am very glad that he wasn't the classmate...

3. Humeira's disease - made a comeback...and is here to stay...this track wasn't forgotten...it's re-introduction today...majorly amazing...👍🏼

4. Razia's punishment - I was pretty much correct in expecting that it's a kind of PI or prison industry..more like correctional punishment...many Hollywood stars get off jail time if they offer to do something else...mostly it's social service...but this concept does not exist as far as I know, in India...the only thing that was left unexplained is the 2 minute noodles court order..but that's creative liberty..so I won't bang my head on it...

5. Ayaan and Humeira - How good a vision do u need as a director and writer to form a scene like that in your head!!!! The song chosen was perfection...here I would like to add that QH has a way with choosing the right songs...now coming back to the scene...it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Every line of that song effortlessly interwoven into an apt flashback...kudos to the editors...u guys did an absolutely kickass job today👍🏼...

Precap: WOW...baaki apne aap samajh jao😆..hey that rhymed😆

P.S: Khan brothers like watching their women sleep..😳...I loved both the scenes..especially because sleep is the only time when a person isn't wearing a mask...is at peace with himself and the world...oblivious to the harsh reality...not putting up a fight to survive...what would one trade to watch a loved one like that..I'd say, anything!!

P.P.S: The entity is another level of crass...I have nothing more to say...she makes me feel unabashed anger and disgust..🤢

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I have nothing but appreciation for the makers of this show...u doubt their writing skills...they give it back with episodes like the one today...absolutely spot on...👏

No prizes for guessing, I loved the episode today...the reasons are as follows:

1. QH is not Asad and Zoya - I am so glad it isn't a run of the mill love story..coming to think of it...whatever message a show starts out with, it eventually becomes a love story..we may ask why? Simply because love stories sell...they may not have a long shelf life..but they do sell...and so so well for a good amount of time...enough to recover the cost of the show..and when the love becomes stale, they get the leads married and the show is shut...this show can run without Asad and Zoya on the screen all the time...

2. Some entities-Immy-Naj-Nik fiasco - The timeline is pretty clear now...he dated Naj, maybe he was a senior in college...she left him...he got into alcohol and other vices...basically the entity became this Devdas'  Chandramukhi...the only difference...this Chandramukhi did not have a heart of gold...she spent a good amount of time trying to get him in bed with her...and she did eventually...and as expected she discovered he wasn't rich enough..she left...Nik came in his life..he wanted a new shoulder to lean on and he got it...but the Chandramukhi came back with a pregnancy..and all hell broke loose...even for people not directly related to this mess (read: Asad and Zoya)...woh kehte hain na..Gehoon ke saath ghun bhi pista hai...call it collateral damage...one thing is clear..Immy is a scumbag..and for some reason I am very glad that he wasn't the classmate...

3. Humeira's disease - made a comeback...and is here to stay...this track wasn't forgotten...it's re-introduction today...majorly amazing...👍🏼

4. Razia's punishment - I was pretty much correct in expecting that it's a kind of PI or prison industry..more like correctional punishment...many Hollywood stars get off jail time if they offer to do something else...mostly it's social service...but this concept does not exist as far as I know, in India...the only thing that was left unexplained is the 2 minute noodles court order..but that's creative liberty..so I won't bang my head on it...

5. Ayaan and Humeira - How good a vision do u need as a director and writer to form a scene like that in your head!!!! The song chosen was perfection...here I would like to add that QH has a way with choosing the right songs...now coming back to the scene...it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Every line of that song effortlessly interwoven into an apt flashback...kudos to the editors...u guys did an absolutely kickass job today👍🏼...

Precap: WOW...baaki apne aap samajh jao😆..hey that rhymed😆

P.S: Khan brothers like watching their women sleep..😳...I loved both the scenes..especially because sleep is the only time when a person isn't wearing a mask...is at peace with himself and the world...oblivious to the harsh reality...not putting up a fight to survive...what would one trade to watch a loved one like that..I'd say, anything!!

P.P.S: The entity is another level of crass...I have nothing more to say...she makes me feel unabashed anger and disgust..🤢

Good analysis !
But I don't know why I didn't feel a thing today ...😭

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Thanks dear...we aren't meant to feel something all the time...the story needs to move...that's most important...we identifying with the characters is a by product of a good narrative...the story is the hero
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shruti🤗

Great analysis. I've been refreshing the page for your post to appear.😆

I missed the entity so no comments

That song for Ayaan was spot on.
I'm glad they still have their complicated plot. I won't be bored.
Alka Kaushal was amazing today.

Humeira and Zoya share the same cushions😆

It is not Imran thankfully😃

Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=starsinmyeyes]

1. QH is not Asad and Zoya - I am so glad it isn't a run of the mill love story..coming to think of it...whatever message a show starts out with, it eventually becomes a love story..we may ask why? Simply because love stories sell...they may not have a long shelf life..but they do sell...and do so well for a good amount of time...enough to recover the cost of the show..and when the love becomes stale, they get the leads married and the show is shut...this show can run without Asad and Zoya on the screen all the time...

/QUOTE]

I used to think the same...but today I realized when the entire episode finished for me in just 2 min :(
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved AyRa scenes today ! 😭
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Shruti🤗

Great analysis. I've been refreshing the page for your post to appear.😆

I missed the entity so no comments

That song for Ayaan was spot on.
I'm glad they still have their complicated plot. I won't be bored.
Alka Kaushal was amazing today.

Humeira and Zoya share the same cushions😆

It is not Imran thankfully😃

Neha...🤗..I am back *Rowdy Rathore style*😆...

Oh man..u missed the overacting...I swear I can do better...

Alkaji is always top notch...

Humeira and Zoya share more than just the cushion my dear😉...

I have never been happier to be proved wrong than I am today..it's not Immy...😃
Ankahee thumbnail
I really enjoy your posts, specially the story based analysis. 👍🏼 for your positivity.

One thing constant about QH is the story telling, they have this one down real good, I mean the long run of the story, not the daily episodic parts, that might dither or dilly dally here and there, given it's a daily.
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Shruti!

You've summed it all up very well. The episode was good. I like such episodes where the story moves. And especially loved AyRa scene. That song was so apt for Ayaan's situation.

I had a feeling that the classmate would be Imran but I am happy that I was wrong. Imran is still running away from his responsibilities. He doesn't even want to tell Nikhat about Najma and him. He is a very weak man. And some entities was 🤢 as usual. And how the hell did she make an entry in Imran's bedroom all of a sudden. 😆 

And a special mention to Alka. She was so brilliant. 👏
Ankahee thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Thanks dear...we aren't meant to feel something all the time...the story needs to move...that's most important...we identifying with the characters is a by product of a good narrative...the story is the hero

The story and writing is indeed the hero. 😊