Qubool Hai

Vikrant is impressive !

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was not a viewer of qubool hai because of the fact that i like sooo many ipkknians hate gul khan for ruining our show!!

but..!

recently i started watching QH and i was instantly attracted to ayaan/ vikrant. He emotes too well and has a natural flair of acting and is very subtle and impressive!  and best part is his chemistry with humaira/rajni ! very hot and cute ! 

you got a fan in me vikrant and the BG of AyRa is beautiful! 

another factor i liked abt QH is surbhi's acting and her comic timing! and she is very beautiful! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so many messy things leave a bad taste in atmosphere n divert the inocent mind but fact cannot change gul is master of  creativity
even i was in same boat b4 but qh change my mind
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vikrant massey is amazing ! Loved how he's so natural in his acting not OTT not too below just right πŸ‘πŸΌ AyRa are just FaB ! πŸ˜³
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And as long as they stay away from my Asya I am fine with anything:) But on a serious note, Ayan is quite good. Humeira still needs to improve. KSG and Surbhi are awesome
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vikrant is fab actor no doubt but i dont like ayaan character so nothing find spcial about ayra scene
nautanki_anu thumbnail
I loved today's boy watching girl sleep scene more than y'day's. I feel at the moment Ayra have more chemistry than AsYa.

Vikru's expression were too good today. πŸ‘
awesomeKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this is random... but i've noticed people using the abbreviation 'BG'...what does that mean?
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awesome004

<font color="#990066">I know this is random... but i've noticed people using the abbreviation 'BG'...what does that mean?</font>

back ground music πŸ˜ƒ
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vikrant is amazing! He's brought so many layers to Ayaan's character who before, just used to be someone that would flirt with girls and goof around all the time. From the time when he got irritated with Humeira to now when he's crying beside her bedside waiting for her to get better even at the cost of her hating him. The scene was so heart wrenching! He does an awesome job as being Ayaan. And he looks really good with Kekti too! 
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vikrant is a fabulous actor😊