Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rathy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anithu

Thats what made for each other and both kept self appu to themselvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...So..Formula..balance..aagiduchu..apdeengareenga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..AThaaanppaa..Chemistry..chemistry...πŸ˜ƒ

(Work..out..aagiduchu..))))πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

..ioo..anithu..

..ennakku..Vishnu..mathiri..Kaiya..aattittu..sirikkannum pola irukkaaayyy...πŸ˜†

rathi karthi mela china kobam than but ithu yellathukum reason ana raji [:x:x:x] grrr .
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rathy1

...So..Formula..balance..aagiduchu..apdeengareenga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..AThaaanppaa..Chemistry..chemistry...πŸ˜ƒ

(Work..out..aagiduchu..))))πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not balanced now next week karthi balance paniduvan πŸ˜†
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Makkale enakku oru chinna sandhegam - seriala illa - adhu kandippa shubam shubam anandhamnuthan mudiyum - mutti modhindu kadaisila kadalargal echi halwa ootipa. So no tension kannugala. Ambulance , fire engineku ellam velai vaikka vendam.

Now coming to my doubt - I come across the word GALI quite often in these pages. What exactly you all mean by that. By any chance is it the Hindi word meaning " all over" or finished ? If so it should be Kali & not Gali. In hindi Gali actually means abuse as we say Gali math dena  meaning don't abuse or thittufy me with bad words.
Edited by srima - 10 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
srima its tamil kali or gali means over .mudinchathu.lol hindi meaning yosikam ah vitutomey πŸ˜†
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oho appadiya - Thamizhla kaliya galinu pronounce pannanuma. Solli kudutha Thamizh pandit yaruppa?
Edited by srima - 10 years ago
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Ratna is kollaveri mood today after watching the episode ..Raji  🀬 !!!

me too sailing on the same boat rathna😑[kolavery boat]

Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Oho appadiya - Thamizhla kaliya galinu pronounce pannanuma. Solli kudutha Thamizh pandit yaruppa?

πŸ˜† ketu solrom
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Personally hate this episode to the core😑😑

Karthi and Raji both aware of they love each other and raji continious wavering attitude not only irritated viewers but also karthi himself..It is so clear she is so clean and confirm that she loves karthi..but the consequences of how to face her family...confuse her...This i cannot accept it..Raji must have known this before falling for karthi..On the other side...Eventhough raji is at mistake..karthi reaction and again applying reverse psychology really annoying to the core...For teasing her he really played a big blunder of taking to susan today...What these two going to do when sushan question them..🀒🀒...Karthi's heart full of raji..He instead of ignoring her to the core...trying to make her pressuring decision to give him priority...But not intentionally...sushan is going to hurt really after knowing karthi-raji love..Raji is slowly coming out to propose her love..She will..But the question is how they will face susan , their parents..I literally hate both of them today

Note:Karthi and raji both are same character...Overact to the situation and over possessive...