slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yay, There more reasons to say Jai ho today...⭐️

After all it is the Independence day.😃..
Yes 😛

1. Aazadi - for those black thoughts of bhabo.. She can never ever stoop further... After all SurYa are lending their helping hands by concealing her mistakes.🤢
2. Aazadi - for those confusions which Babasa had. After all he now knows what made Sandy to go to this extreme... He is now clear that Bhabo did such a big blunder. Blast is on the way DABHily...😉
3. Aazadi - for those clouds which where forcefully bounded by bhabo so that the Sun(Suraj) never sees the earth (truth). (Separation matter).😊
4. Aazadi - for those truths which were kept in a dark room... LC, Matka things, Everyone came out to light (Suraj)..😊
5. Aazadi - for those who were yearning to see Sandhya win (which is nothing but Suraj's Confidence) in RM, Chaturi, chotu...😃
6. Aazadi - for those emotions which Sandy stacked in her heart without sharing to anyone including Suraj...😛
7. Aazadi - for a Daughter to set her free step towards her dream...😊
8. Aazadi - for a Son to save his mother for one last time ever.😛
9. Aazadi - for a Father to share the pain of a daughter & comfort her...😊
10. Aazadi - for two pure souls... who could now stand by each other against all the odds.😃
11.  Aazadi - for all those pains of SurYa.. Now they know very well that there is a shoulder on which they can rest peacefully anytime.😛
12. Aazadi - for all those inhibitions which SurYa (esp sandy) had to share with each other...😛
13. Aazadi - for LOVE, RESPECT & HUMANITY of course⭐️
14. Aazadi - for the last left over matka... It can take its breath peacefully now.😆
15. Aazadi - Last but not the least to us DABHily who waited so long for this moment..😃

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY😊

Note: Special congratulations to the team of DABH be it the actors or the director or the cameraman, or full crew from cv's to spot boys.. Well done...⭐️ Not to forget our special host SRK... Bharathi ka said it right... This is the first time a special guest like SRK has been utilised for the best not just for promotion sake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoa Whoa

Happy Independence Day for all Indians and Pakistanis,South koreans(thanks to kd,dabh)

awesome thread soapu.

epi was brilliant,unexpected surprise by cvz.they knw how to surprise us..wow cvz.now wt will suraj think abt his mother? i want to knw this first.dabh cvz used SRK to the best..best guest appearance so far.he did his part well till now.

bhabhasa wow..u r the best FIL,no father.
suraj-wow..u rocked.
sandy-poor soul.

finally sandy s back to her avatar...sandy s going to rock from now on.yo.precap.interesting.

Edited by -Liebe- - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im yet to watch the epi...but 100% agree that srk was used brilliantly in the episodes! 

loved all your 15 points shobi!

thanks for ARR's Jai Ho

happy independence day to all...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post shobhi. Oh. I'm falling in love with SoorYa again and again. Ab mujhe isse azaadi kab milega?
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamy-

Wonderful post shobhi. Oh. I'm falling in love with SoorYa again and again. Ab mujhe isse azaadi kab milega?

Kabhi Nahin... Pyaar se Aazadi paana mushkil hi nahin na mumkin hain boss😉

@ nirubi... welcome... For the first time i liked a special guest in serial...😛
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shobhi- that line better fits for SoorYa. I have exams, boss!!
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE 😊

While celebrating Azaadi, please make an effort to remember those who sacrificed their lives so that we can live in a FREE world.

Freedom has a cost and we are indebted to those who brought Azaadi to us.

Cheers...JAI HIND

But how many of you really think Sandy got Azaadi from bhabho?? I say ...not yet...TRP ke liye Azaadi nahi mil sakti 🤣
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some people never could be freed.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent trio of threads this week by you Shobhana. After you got azaadi from bhabho, your creativity is soaring even more and touching great heights! You are amazingly talented. 👏

Happy Indeoendence Day!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent thread and a brilliant episode. DABH CVs have to be congratulated for having brought out all the dark secrets out in the open so nicely. This is one of the reasons I am never able to give up on this serial. Be it Ashokji, Deepika or Anas they all excelled in acting. It will be fun to watch a super positive episode tomorrow after a long time and see Sandhya winning. For once Sandhya will have her priorities clear. All the confusion she had will evaporate into the thin air. Once again I must say fantabulous episode.👏