Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm quite sad we wont have any others this week. Hopefully there's an SBS/SBB on them. And guys, go comment on the new video please.
Coming back to the episode, I really want them to use CC's family more- they're just adorable! Her mum was so cute when she gets flustered, then confused, then angry. I loved that achha bachu look on her face. Its going to be very hilarious when she tries to get CC to see her hubby's wayward ways. As for the revolt in the ranks, I had expected this long back. When Babuji gave CC the permission to wear suits, I knew Ranjana would say something similiar. And this time with more cause- after all Kaumudi is also wearing classy sarees. Why should she and Sanjana then be the only gaon ki goris of the bunch? I dont know what Uma is going to say or do,  She constantly surprises me these days. As for Mayuri, obviously, if she's going out with a married man without any qualms, why would she not jump at the first single, equally rich guy who comes her way. BTW, I don't get her deal- she's a doctor, and going by her home, she earns pretty well. Also she's pretty, so she shouldn't have any issues snagging a rich husband. Why should she resort to adultery?
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode...ROFL...

So, glad they brought in the Sarabhais again, was missing them, will mama tell papa Sarabhai what she saw, then God save ManavπŸ˜† The whole restaurant scene was hilarious. Nice to see a girl's mom who is not ready for any kind of compromise for her daughter...even though in this case it's misplaced πŸ˜†

Good Mayuri talked of double standards and Mugut got a taste of his own medicine.

Liked the breakfast scene with Dadaji. Everyone had right expressions when Dadaji asked Mugut to compliment Kaumudi. They have to keep up the pretense in front of Dadaji. 

Another thing I liked was seeing Chhanchhan drive...wanted to see Khushi do that it got fulfilled here. Sanaya was superb today in all scenes, she was in her element. 

And ChanMan, they are simply cute, romantic and adorable...can't believe so many of us had the same thought...a song sequence next week...CVs SUNA APNE!!

Glad Chhanchhan clarified that Mayuri track is not over... creatives keep it going for a while, it's doing well and don't make Kaumudi and Mugut's reconciliation so easy and fast. Give Kaumudi some anger and resentment for what Mugut put her through.

The writers are doing really well keeping us in anticipation...next week bahus rebel, UB will let us know if change is actually happening or this was a temporary truce till her son comes back to the fold, and Chhanchhan's mom will follow up her suspicions. So much to look forward to.

Hope we get to see Sanaya this weekend on JDJ, otherwise four day break is too long.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Oh yes, I forgot to mention Chhanchhan driving ... I loved that!!!

Back tomorrow with more πŸ˜›
showviewer thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS88

I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm quite sad we wont have any others this week. Hopefully there's an SBS/SBB on them. And guys, go comment on the new video please.
Coming back to the episode, I really want them to use CC's family more- they're just adorable! Her mum was so cute when she gets flustered, then confused, then angry. I loved that achha bachu look on her face. Its going to be very hilarious when she tries to get CC to see her hubby's wayward ways. As for the revolt in the ranks, I had expected this long back. When Babuji gave CC the permission to wear suits, I knew Ranjana would say something similiar. And this time with more cause- after all Kaumudi is also wearing classy sarees. Why should she and Sanjana then be the only gaon ki goris of the bunch? I dont know what Uma is going to say or do,  She constantly surprises me these days. As for Mayuri, obviously, if she's going out with a married man without any qualms, why would she not jump at the first single, equally rich guy who comes her way. BTW, I don't get her deal- she's a doctor, and going by her home, she earns pretty well. Also she's pretty, so she shouldn't have any issues snagging a rich husband. Why should she resort to adultery?

Good point...CVs please help us understand Mayuri' s psyche...give her some more depth...Diya your thread is now becoming like a customer service counter where we give our suggestions and requests πŸ˜†
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super duper episode...
It's getting better each dayπŸ‘
showviewer thumbnail
Wanted to add, also liking that Ranjana and Sanjana genuinely want things to work out for Kaumudi. They wish her well. There are small jealousies, comparions and one upmanship, especially from Ranjana' s side, but when it comes to important matters, they are chipping in and supporting Kaumudi. They resent Mugut' s behaviour with Kaumudi.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
loved the episode .. this was full of chanman in a perfect blend 

and had a nice laugh during the rest scenes .. 

i am interested for this now 

Precap - the revolt in the ranks has started ... Chhanchhan gets to dress in suits, Kaumudi in fancy saree, why are RanSan left out? The beginning of the revolution ... is Umaben going to go back to being wicked MIL? 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very entertaining episode loved the hide & seek between CC Mom and Manav it was too hilarious. 🀣 Mukut got serve right don't fell sorry for him he deserved that guess your Mayuri isn't all you thought she was! πŸ˜†

The ChanMan scene was adorable the whole episode was entertaining every scene was wroth watching.

Karma is a BITCH πŸ‘

Poor Manav just got MU we are left in a cliff hanger here for 4 days god knows what CC Mom will do I expect her to come to BS house to take CC away. But poor Lady at the same time any Mother would react this way seeing something like this. Waiting to see what happened going to be a long weekend without CC.

ChanMan was adorable as always

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome epsoide waiting for Monday to see want CC mom will do about Manav it should be intresting to watch. This is going to be a long weekend.Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago
spring22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode as rest of the weeks has been good and entertaining. Kaumudi's makeover is good and nice to see everyone's reaction at breakfast, Dadaji's comments said it all too. waiting to see Ranjana and Sanjana's makeover and how their respective husbands will react...

Manav and Mitali at restaurant scene was funny, Mitali is going to be like a dog with a bone, not going to let matters
rest until she knows Manav's game πŸ˜† I digress but want to say Thank you to CC's Costume Department for letting Manav wear a good suit...a handsome man in a good, well cut, sleek suit is good to see BUT Indian's weather being hot makes this type of attire uncomfortable..sadly!

Looking forward to Monday's episode
πŸ˜›