Today's Take - Meeting Point

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

CVs have got the message loud and clear ... ChhanMan scenes nahin toh episode nahin! 

Thank you, CVs!!! πŸ˜†

So one cute ChhanMan scene to start the episode ... and Manav did bring a gift for Chhanchann, which she doesn't look at yet ... but okay, it's because she's too busy admiring her loving husband and herself as lucky wife πŸ˜† ... don't think Manav minded that at all! πŸ˜›

Manav tells Chhanchan that Mayuri is bad news ... only out for money, and is deceiving Mukut ... time for next plan ...

One more meeting with Mayuri has to be fixed ... Manav does so pronto, with fierce nudges from Chhanchhan whenever she feels he's going more overboard than she deems necessary ... oh boy, she is one possessive wife!!! πŸ˜†

Appointment made, he gets his reward ... awww!!! This couple is just freaking adorable!!! πŸ€ͺ

Breakfast next morning ... and Kaumudi makes an appearance in new, improved version ... much to the admiration of all concerned. Dadaji makes another very sensible remark ... change is an inevitable truth of life, and is good as long as it remains within appropriate limits. Kaumudi new improved version is approved ... much to the relief of Umaben and family, and delight of Chhanchhan. And Dadaji makes sure that nalayak Mukut says a few words of praise, grudging though they may be. πŸ˜•

Chhanchhan reminds Manav of his lunch appointment, and tells him she will take care of the rest.

I did guess what was coming up, of course ... but the totally unexpected twist was ... well, totally unexpected!!! πŸ˜† I adore Chhanchhan's scatty mom, but today when I saw her, I went ... "oh teri!!!" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

And it added hilarity to what should have been, and was ... a serious showdown ...

Loved Sanaya's expressions all through the scenes in the second half ... coaxing Mukut for lunch, arranging the meeting point, the car ride, the casual offer to cancel ... and at the restaurant when she sees Manav and Mayuri, the flying kiss between the conspiring couple ... while CC's mom looks on nonplussed and baffled ... and increasingly irate! Chhanchhan was adorable ... Sanaya just sparkled on screen today! That mischief in her eyes was totally irresistible!!! 

Mukut sees Mayuri, Mayuri sees Mukut ... showdown happens ... surprisingly dignified for a public showdown, didn't attract a million public junta ... and Mayuri spoke some serious home truths, including on Mukut's double standards, his own narrow thinking that he accused his wife of, and his having a girlfriend outside marriage. πŸ‘ And Mukut in turn accused her of lying ... which was true ...πŸ˜•

But the break up hasn't happened yet ... good, cv's are taking this nice and slow. As Chhanchhan exults in the car, this was just the first step.

The hilarious side of the showdown was of course Chhanchhan's mom's expressions all through, as she gets things all wrong, and is increasingly annoyed on behalf of her daughter ... Manav gets increasingly worried ... in saving my brother's marriage, I hope my own doesn't break! πŸ˜†

And he gets up and runs for his life from his ferocious MIL ...  :)))

CC's mom calls a clueless Chhanchhan and asks about her errant son-in-law's whereabouts ... CC is probably with Mukut, so she lies that Manav is in office ... unfortunately that just cements her mom's doubts! This is going to be hilarious!

Precap - the revolt in the ranks has started ... Chhanchhan gets to dress in suits, Kaumudi in fancy saree, why are RanSan left out? The beginning of the revolution ... is Umaben going to go back to being wicked MIL? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome episode! Love CC in her funny avtar!
Manav Mitali scenes were hilarious 🀣 I was ROFLing d whole time! He he Manav is so scared of his MIL! Poor guy is worried about his own marriage!
Finally Mayuri's real face is out! She called him a gawar just like his wife! Hope he understands how it feels when u someone hurts u!
Sigh!! A 4 day long wait!
Want to c CC in d white suit next week 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hehe just like 'seekna bandh matlab jeetna bandh' good they got the message! πŸ˜†

Fabulous take as usual!! ⭐️

CC's possessiveness and Manav using it to tease her mercilessly is so freaking cute di!! awww!! awww awww awww!!! they r ADORABLEEE ❀️
I am seriously gonna run out of awwws while watching!! hehe my mom actually stops to watch me literally drooling in the middle of the living room cz the TV with Sony is right there in the middle.. lol..πŸ˜†
it shoo cute how she knows its not true n still cannot stop herself! that is so real! n he teases her just enough and showers her with his love the very next moment, to in his own way to show her how much he cherishes her.. such a beautiful relationship they share..

sigh i just cannot stop gushing over this adorable couple! ❀️

hehehhe di u went 'oh teri' and i went 'oh f***' (good thing my one, meaning mom wasn't nearby to hear, she got royally miffed with me cz i used it to describe a train that got late last weekπŸ˜†) hehe rofl its part of my every day vocabulary that i started laughing after that! πŸ˜†
Anyway the otherwise was gonna be a repeat of the previous Mayur-Mayuri scene was totally hilarious due to this and I was in splits throughout this!
I said this in another post, but as indignant as CC's mom was the lady was so classy in her handling of the situation! She was hopping mad but well she just rocked playing the furious and protective mama to her baby girl! Seriously I am 1st time seeing such rational take! She was angry, worried and upset.. yet she took time to observe, verify and double check. I love this lady every day she comes! Seriously super classy and adoring and warm mama! ❀️
Manav is so in trouble! hehe for his own sake i hope he remembers to update CC on this! heheh otherwise he might be in serious trouble 🀣

Aww Anuj was amazing in this scene! seriously!! awww ⭐️

aahhh.. a mischievous Sanaya is always a treat di! She is so endearing when she has that devilish glint in those gorgeous eyes and she bites the corner of her lips and makes that cutesy face getting ready! i just feel happy simply seeing her glowing face and bubbling energy!

My take on the Mayuri-Mukut showdown is here -
Mayuri reactions very apt!

aahh precap looks interesting.. makes sense.. the past few days well the fire was cooling.. n its again time to stoke the fire again and bring the flames up..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushk123

It was an awesome episode! Love CC in her funny avtar!
Manav Mitali scenes were hilarious 🀣 I was ROFLing d whole time! He he Manav is so scared of his MIL! Poor guy is worried about his own marriage!
Finally Mayuri's real face is out! She called him a gawar just like his wife! Hope he understands how it feels when u someone hurts u!
Sigh!! A 4 day long wait!
Want to c CC in d white suit next week 😳

So was I ... laughing throughout! Esp after CC's mom appeared on the scene and Manav started sweating about his own marriage!!! πŸ˜†

And Sanaya was awesome ... her expressions and her glee was so infectious ... I was chuckling throughout the episode!!! πŸ˜†
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's episode too... from the Chanman scene to the meeting setup... to CC's mom appearing on the sceneπŸ˜†... what  timing MIL has!! Manav's goose is cooked nowπŸ˜†... MIL is not going to lie low!!

On Mayuri... thought the great expose happened too soon... they could have dragged it some more... I don't want Mukut to go back to Kaumudi and her to take him back just like that... I want changes in both of them... he needs to meet her halfway too as she does... hope they have more in store for us on this story!!!

As for R-S-- as expected ...rules are rules - badi bahu and chotti bahu only allowed to break them? How pray ?

More fun coming up ...

Answer to yesterday's question.. White dress in , looks like the Italian fiasco was planned tooπŸ˜›

Love San when she is mischievousπŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I loved today's episode too... from the Chanman scene to the meeting setup... to CC's mom appearing on the sceneπŸ˜†... what  timing MIL has!! Manav's goose is cooked nowπŸ˜†... MIL is not going to lie low!!

On Mayuri... thought the great expose happened too soon... they could have dragged it some more... I don't want Mukut to go back to Kaumudi and her to take him back just like that... I want changes in both of them... he needs to meet her halfway too as she does... hope they have more in store for us on this story!!!

As for R-S-- as expected ...rules are rules - badi bahu and chotti bahu only allowed to break them? How pray ?

More fun coming up ...

Answer to yesterday's question.. White dress in , looks like the Italian fiasco was planned tooπŸ˜›

Love San when she is mischievousπŸ˜ƒ

Me too ... am still chuckling ... have downloaded it and plan to watch it again now! CC's mom was awesome ... so annoyed and infuriated ... poor Manav was sweating!!!

I don't think the Mukut Mayuri affair is over yet ... CC said in the car that this was just the first step. I have a feeling Mukut will be smarting over Mayuri's words, and will stop himself being so mean to Kaumudi, wondering if he is being as hypocritical and ganwar as Mayuri accused him of being ... should be interesting! I hope so ... I really don't want this to be the big expose!!!

R-S are justified in their complaint ... do they have to wait to have marital problems or fire incidents before they are allowed to break rules? So Umaben's reign is shaking ... the winds of freedom are finding heir way in through the cracks ...

White dress and romantic song next week please, Cv's ... ChhanMan don't need a special occasion to be romantic ... we've seen that very clearly!!! πŸ˜†
golpokobita thumbnail
Lovely episode.. and the unexpected addition of humour from Cc's mom..
Its good that, CVs made it clear that Mugut Mayuri thing is not over.. It cannot be over that soon..And Cc knows it as she says, its just the first step.

But looks like Manav is in trouble. His MIL is not going to make things easy for him. It would be enjoyable, I am sure..

Manav CC scene was great, specially CC's continuous nudging during the phone call. Poor Manav!

Precap surprised me once again.. I was once again criticizing the CVs for keeping these loop holes, I mean .. everyone in the family appreciating kaumadi's changes and even babuji was not bothered to see her without pallu.. But precap answered my question.. the issue is surfacing once again! Tough time for UB!

SIFAN87 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG CC has become such an interesting show now.  I wish there was a way we could other SI fans who left know that how good this show is now!! 
bikerider thumbnail
diya lovely post for the lovely episode, i have been enjoying the epis

adorable couple na,  
hehe oh teri, i like CCs mom,  ofc she fits the bill of older version of CC
naughty cute yet  only little sobered over the time πŸ˜†

hehe manavs reaction was epic ,  

whats in the gift , is it  white dress

yes cvs are listening and i am jsut loving it,
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SIFAN87

OMG CC has become such an interesting show now.  I wish there was a way we could other SI fans who left know that how good this show is now!! 

Spread the word dear!! If each of one does let one of our friends know ... they will come back!

Sanuj uncuts available online... could be used as bait to bring them back!πŸ˜†