Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for this post, I thought I am the only one who watches it for Asya scenes. Yes, other characters are important, but I do not think the Asya scenes are silly. These 2 are making beautiful memories that will sustain them during their separation.

And before someone comments on my age, I am 28, know quite a lot about relationships and am still a sucker for Asya love. Asad makes me go awww and Zoya makes me believe in goodness. And this is what I want from my serials honestly, life itself is so hard, I watch TV sometimes just to escape the monotony of everyday life. And the conceptualization of Asad and Zoya does that for me - Thanks Gul for these 2 wonderful characters. 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Where is redemption of Imran STILL? That is one still I really want to converted to some action, if they want to throw this pathetic track on us.. 

He was asking Najma to meet behind everyones back, taking advantage of her innocence and joke feelings called love😡 and still paying Tanveer to hide his mistake🤢

Rest of tracks are clearly not focus right now, so dont care.

Najma is idiot, she cannot talk to Nikhat herself, she believes whatever that wimp tells her and will he ever tell her about Tanveer.

Don't forget He said that Nikhat broke of the engagement... that was tooo callous for my taste
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Nice post...perfect title...

Shireen has indeed become a little smart...i like her for change
Ayaan still thinking about humeira...man ayra scene was good...vikrant is truly a great actor...👏

No doubt about that ...
So Ayaan did fall in love with Humeira only...not Rajni...
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tingding

Thanks for this post, I thought I am the only one who watches it for Asya scenes. Yes, other characters are important, but I do not think the Asya scenes are silly. These 2 are making beautiful memories that will sustain them during their separation.

And before someone comments on my age, I am 28, know quite a lot about relationships and am still a sucker for Asya love. Asad makes me go awww and Zoya makes me believe in goodness. And this is what I want from my serials honestly, life itself is so hard, I watch TV sometimes just to escape the monotony of everyday life. And the conceptualization of Asad and Zoya does that for me - Thanks Gul for these 2 wonderful characters. 

I watch it for GUL. I love her stories and the way she tells them...
But this is the calm before the storm...
onwards will be hungama only !
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I completely agree with you...i literally wanted to strangle Imraan today...he claims to love najma and he is planning on hiding such a huge thing about being the father of tanveer's child...waah kya pyaar hai😡
Nd najma...uggh bewkoof ladki...CVs are making me hate her character...why is she doing this...doesn't she feel that she has a responsibilty towards nikhat and her family...is the love for your partner the only love that matters and the love for one's family isn't that important?

Lets cut them some slack... as they were told by Gul a few days back that they have been in love years ago. It looks like those MS episodes where all the characters from other shows are friends from childhood and they come to know abt it that day only  😆
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post..
I still want Asya secret nikah 🤣
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: jujube

Lovely post..
I still want Asya secret nikah 🤣

Ho gaya AsYa ka nikah.. but Shhh
its a secret still
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Lets cut them some slack... as they were told by Gul a few days back that they have been in love years ago. It looks like those MS episodes where all the characters from other shows are friends from childhood and they come to know abt it that day only  😆

I just don't get it...Imraan is such a weak character and he is not telling najma about tanveer😡
Serial mein har koi kisi na kisi ko kisi tarah jaan ta hi hai...kehte hain ki duniya bahut choti hai yahan pe ye prove ho gaya😆asad,ayaan and haseena bi ki family ko chod ke koi family ni hai bhopal mein😆
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
with asya QH boring boring boring😡