Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I just want things to move now as its too much dragged . Ab bohot hogaya . All this is now no longer bearable .  
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

Sultan is getting disgusting with each passing day. I think we have tolerated this non-actor for good amount of time, now he needs to leave n rock the TRP charts elsewhere..

Coming to the leads, I have lost my connect with the show.  Not because I don't love Rishbala anymore but cant stand this stupid track.. anybody can enter the RK dharamshala.. suddenly the villain remembered to wear a hood to hise himself in the dead of nite else he moves in n out of parties of superstars in those attention seeking hideous outfits...

I dont feel bad for madhu's tears or RK's pain as there has to be some logic in a story. I think their talents are wasted. I dont have any patience left for this bull crap..

RK saw madhu fawning all over him a few hrs ago and now he is believing the crap. I refuse to buy it. And how can madhu expect sultan to not harm RK once she agrees to everything.  These are not the leads I signed up for..

I was one of those who thought that this track might be worth watching but I realized that nothing related to this disgust evoking character with sadakchaapish behavior can be interesting. His clunky character and dead pan expression face as quoted by TOI can never interest the audience.

Just venting out my feelings on this track. Plz maintain a decorum when u comment..and friends plz dont quote any attention seeking posts.. thanks!!

Enough is enough!!

Excellent post, Kashish.👏
This track is excruciatingly 'interesting'.🤢🥱

Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree... Its going on a snail pace..
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Bhai's PIC🤣

look at bhai outfit 🤣🤣🤣

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree good post 😳
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The longer they drag this track, the more illogical events and characters appear😭.  High time things moved in MBland so that we can relate with the show again.
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post!
Kashish
I agree
But I liked epi (keep logics aside) because of a big dose of comedy given by ____🤣🤣🤣
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, Wt the crap CV is feeding the audience since months!! 
certain character needs to be kicked out!!
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said! I am ready with jumper cables to restart RK's brain. How the hell is he not making any connections? Why is Bittuji not yelling at him about what his wonderful reverse psychology on Madhu was a success? RK Banda... Think! Madhu has dropped so many damn clues! Just her abrupt change of behavior alone should be cause for suspicion. I have very little hope left.

Sultan... He just needs to DIE! I read in a spoiler that he will assault Madhu. After that if ANYONE thinks he can still be a good human being, are sadly, completely and utterly mistaken. He is a menace to society and needs to handled accordingly. [B][/B]
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Bhai's PIC🤣

I wish there was a dislike button!!! I had to like with disgust😡