Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post kashish!!! We might have to suffer more with hoodie character ðŸ¤¢
Seriously Kash ! Now it has gone beyond tolerance 😵 !

More than Bhai's leech & sleezy activities now the speed of the story irritating me more . From past 3 weeks its got pinned to a fixed place ! RK playing yaha main ghar ghar kheli with jail , Madhu crying crying & crying & Bhai ka fata record "Madhu tum RK ko divorce de do warna main RK ko maar dunga" !! 🥱
Thanq ! We got the points & already listed them up .

1. Without any post mortem report or any clinical evidence a superstar can be thrown behind the bar in sentenced prisonar's dress & his legally managed bail can get canceled just bcoz a WANTED criminal wanted so !

2. Even if the wife of the accused claims she saw the victim alive , there's no need to check the morgue again for the body 🥱 & when the police fail to catch the criminal they can just announce that girl , who is not an ordinary girl , a superstar's wife , a respected citizen , is a mental case 🤢

3. A criminal has the power to get invisible ! He can show up only to a girl whom he desires to torture & no one can notice him . He can apparate/disapparate here & there according to his own whim , even in Suparsters' parties , houses !

There's no need to show the same scenes again and again since past 3 weeks ! We got it ! We got it very well either the writer writing the script while drunk , or someone just hited him hard on head causing a severe brain problem ! WE GOT IT !!
Can we just move forward now plzzz ???
Seriously telling u guys my patience is now on the verge of vanishing completely ! I can't even watch this crap even for VD & uparse that desperately wannabe's fancy dress competion 🥱 Truly enough is enough 😵 !!
late aaye durast aaye...the serial lost it with the RK OCL phase...

And like i said, Mr. Tiwari is thinking how to churn more money of this serial..so instead of cutting the chase..lets just do more merry go round..around the tree..oops..they don't have money for the tree..

anyhow..but that's what they are doing..merry go round and th ebus goes merry go round..up th ehill and down the hill..this bus doesn;t have a destination..

It is ridiculous..asultan started off well..even if they wanted him to turn into an obsessive compulsive lover..ek dhang ki storyline to dete..

😃

CVS have experiment with bhai's looks..yesterday hoodie avater...with dead expression..torture us
Agree with u..dont want to see that disgusting man face..🤢completely fed up with this torture track..🤢
nice post Kashish...bhai is shooting the same BS from his mouthfor past 3 weeks...
I know kashish
How can cvs believe us to be so big idiots
I know it is reel not real world
But u cannot be so illogical in reel world also
I have started doubting my IQ for being even remotely interested to what happens in the show anymore
Even the wus evoke disgust in me these days