Humeira's illness

Posted: 10 years ago
so...they did not forget about Humeira's illness (from beginning episodes) after all...i guess Zoya will play a part in curing her...as a donor or something perhaps...
Nah i think she has personality disorder whoh zoe cant cure... I think thts the why the rajni thing happened. Psychological disorders usually arent curable but supressable with proper medication..after years sonetimes the symptoms become so supressed that it seems like the disorder is cured and gone but once u go off the medication chances of relapse are still there. Just as raazia said she needs to take meds all her lfe but in emergency cases and can also hold side effects and its to bring her bak to consciousness.

I think its a personality disorder vut we will have to wait an watch.Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Nah i think she has personality disorder whoh zoe cant cure... I think thts the why the rajni thing happened. Psychological disorders usually arent curable but supressable with proper medication..after years sonetimes the symptoms become so supressed that it seems like the disorder is cured and gone but once u go off the medication chances of relapse are still there. Just as raazia said she needs to take meds all her lfe but in emergency cases and can also hold side effects and its to bring her bak to consciousness.

I think its a personality disorder vut we will have to wait an watch.

never thought of it that way...good prediction...that would be interesting to watch...but what about her falling ill all the time in the beginning - her fainting fits? how is that a personality disorder?  
there's a major disease which Humera is suffering from and i really think that Zoya will play a major role in curing her, maybe a Bone marrow transplant or something - Gaffur's redemption track hence will come into play. 

But yes it was Shirin's motherly feelings that reminded her Humera's old medical history. Also giving us an incite that Humera suffers from something major. 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

there's a major disease which Humera is suffering from and i really think that Zoya will play a major role in curing her, maybe a Bone marrow transplant or something - Gaffur's redemption track hence will come into play. 

But yes it was Shirin's motherly feelings that reminded her Humera's old medical history. Also giving us an incite that Humera suffers from something major. 

that's what i was thinking as well...a bone marrow transplant...

Originally posted by braich_gal

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]that's what i was thinking as well...a bone marrow transplant...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]

No i dontthink its blood cancer because raziya told she have to take medicene whole life.i think it is somthing related to brain disease for operation she needs zoya blood
Its been there forever on my mind. Nothing else explains Razia's irrational behaviour. I'm glad they haven't forgotten.

Originally posted by braich_gal

never thought of it that way...good prediction...that would be interesting to watch...but what about her falling ill all the time in the beginning - her fainting fits? how is that a personality disorder?

Its possible cvs changed it from a serious physicall illness like lukemia or something to a personality disorder cause a serious cancer like illness wouldnt be given tablets to cure and thatto for the rest of her life. It would have to be cured with chemo, hospitalization.. And humeira would be given a time span on life.

I dont think its anything like cancer .. Maybe a blood disorder? But honestly i think its personality disorder and cvs changed it. It wont be the first thing tey have changed (imran case, zoyaan).

And as for her gettin ill, humeira has never been ill she has merely fainted at times which i dont think is enough to differentiate btwn a mental illness or physical one. We will just have to wait to see what cvs have planned. Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

In the beginning of the show, it seemed as if Humeira's illness was more physical than psychological. She would have trouble breathing sometimes when laughing with Nikhat, Noozat and Ayaan during their Zingo Hotties meetings.

But in general, women are more likely to have many psychological disorders like depression, anxiety.

I hope they don't show the whole cancer thing with Zoya being a donor. That would be pretty cliched. 

Hmm i think humeira's illness will be a very important track...