Movement and Hams!

Posted: 10 years ago
Today is the first time, this week, that I have felt that the episode warranted some praise. It was a good episode - the story moved, the narrative was in track and of course no silly AsYa scenes! Hallelujah - thank you Gul!

However, before I go ahead and talk about the good stuff lets talk about the bad - mainly Amrapali. This woman cannot act - period. Episodes like today are when I wish we had wooden Nisha back. OMG can this woman ham and overact any more than she has???? Horrible! And this is just the acting. The character entry into Imran's bedroom itself was ridiculous - how the hell does someone enter somebody's house without anyone noticing??? Oh yeah I forgot the character is omnipresent and omniscient. 🤢 Her entire interaction with Imran was cringeworthy not to mention her totally callous and disgusting attitude towards trapping men. I swear Tanveer needs a slow, painful death.

Now, the part of the episode I did enjoy - AyRa and Shireen. It's good to know that despite Shireen's occasional spitefulness and selfishness she is capable of loving her children. Today, she saw Ayaan's heart break and wanted to ease it some how. Her witnessing his anguish is what pushed her into remembering Razia's words about the medicine. I thought Shabnam was great here. Ayaan today showed and felt real remorse. He is slowly beginning to realize just how vital Humeira was to his existence. What is with the Ahmed Khan men who realize how beautiful their women are only after they have been complete and utter jackasses???

Another special mention is Alka. She did great portraying the great Razia go slightly mad and of course shiver in fear because of the uncertainty of the situation. Razia will be back and that horrible and very OTT prison guard lady is probably going to land up in the lake. This is also possibly how Rashid gets into some real legal trouble - I can totally see Razia setting Rashid up as the murderer of Zainab Farooqui and actually allowing him to rot this time. Of course this will come at the height of conflict between the two families. But Rashid - watch your back.

Rashid's pain though real and poignant is part of his punishment for the crime he has committed. No amount of whitewashing will ever change the fact that the man is an arsonist and an accomplice to a murder. He helped destroy a little girls life and now has to watch his mother suffer a very severe trauma. Poetic justice at its best.

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
Missed the first half and I guess I'm lucky I did😆

Alka Kaushal was awesome today. The way she was crying herself to sleep, repeating that she''ll take her revenge, that was just too good.👏

If being cruel to Badi Bi was wrong, I think this is wrong too.
Haven't watched the episode but your analysis makes urge to watch it!

P.S. I love Alka ji!🤗

Great post, Pri! :)
But i find todays epi is boring not because asya many times asya r not present in many epi but todays epi just filler.n also i dont find any thing spceail about ayra scene.
Originally posted by GredandForge

Missed the first half and I guess I'm lucky I did😆

Alka Kaushal was awesome today. The way she was crying herself to sleep, repeating that she''ll take her revenge, that was just too good.👏

If being cruel to Badi Bi was wrong, I think this is wrong too.

@bold - I completely agree!

@red - I can't wait for her revenge plan because I really do want them to suffer a bit 😆
Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

Haven't watched the episode but your analysis makes urge to watch it!

P.S. I love Alka ji!🤗

Great post, Pri! :)

Aw thanks! 🤗

Alka was great! That scene in the end gave me chills
Originally posted by moniloveasya

But i find todays epi is boring not because asya many times asya r not present in many epi but todays epi just filler.n also i dont find any thing spceail about ayra scene.

Monday and yesterday were completely filler episodes. Today, the story moved so I respectfully disagree. And AyRa this week have been miles better than AsYa
Wonderful post..i was kinda disappointed today cos i was expecting a bitch fight between Asad and Haseena😆 Nonetheless, Amrapali owned it with her overacting👏 She hams like no other man😆Oh and i cant wait for Razia to make a comeback..I don feel an ounce of pity for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his way..Something tells me it'l be Asad who will eventually save him when Razia has managed to turn the tables and probably manipulated Zoya into believing that Rashid is the murderer.. Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

too boring epi 😕

Fair enough - I hated Monday and yesterday. 😊

Since the narrative moved today and we weren't subjected to OTT, silly BS I enjoyed the episode.
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wonderful post..i was kinda disappointed today cos i was expecting a bitch fight between Asad and Haseena😆 Nonetheless, Amrapali owned it with her overacting👏 She hams like no other man😆Oh and i cant wait for Razia to make a comeback..I don feel an ounce of pity for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his way..Something tells me it'l be Asad who will eventually save him when Razia has managed to turn the tables and probably manipulated Zoya into believing that Rashid is the murderer..

I am waiting for that day too. Rashid deserves it. I understand that he is not a murderer but man he deserves a bit of karma. 😆

The less I think of Amrapali and her fabulous acting the better. I swear I thought Paris Hilton in House of Wax was bad but this shite takes the cake.