Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't believe Ovi had to go there and convince this girl to give her testimony in favour of Onir. It's like she has STML and doesn't remember why Onir did this whole faltu kaand in the first place. Onir has done so much for her by accepting her when she was pregnant or else how would she have survived in Kolkata as an unwed mother who had no family or connections there nor any prior savings to rely on. Without Onir's support she wouldn't even have been able to return to her family as an unwed mother. And this ungrateful girl needs to be convinced to give a statement in court for the very man who helped her in her darkest times. Sure she thinks Onir betrayed her, but when she expected Ovi to give her and Arjun multiple chances to explain themselves whenever their karname surfaced why couldn't she give Onir these chances. What a hypocrite! Why didn't she find the whole thing fishy that a man who helped her so readily and never took advantage of her stoop so low? What did she have that convinced her that Onir could have married her for some reason than the fact that he is a caring person who loves her? Why didn't she send Arjun out to do his ever famous detectivegiri to find out the true reason behind Onir's marriage truth? She was never committed to her marriage and escaped the first chance she got. She used Onir for all he was worth and just discarded him, never giving him even an iota of credit for the sacrifices he has done for her, first marriage or not. She has thought about herself on countless occasions, which was why she left Mumbai to hide her pregnancy, married Onir so she wouldn't be alone and would have a provider, herself cannot accommodate with Onir after she finds out the truth but ArOvi are expected to stay in their unhappy marriage for months for her shanti and accept her meddling in their affairs. She is selfish beyond reason. She was willing to commit perjury when Soham was at fault but her inability to go to court to speak the truth for a man who is implicated in a crime of which she was the mastermind and pleaded him to do is truly very disappointing.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well what is wrong if purvi is selfish? sonewhere in this forum i read that selfishness is best characteristic of real people. so it wrong to be a real? and comeon atlast she is trying to sort out all mess as its universal truth that srjun cannot forget purvi even if u get him married with most beautiful girl of this world. ofcorse he can take rain bath with anyone or dont.mind making pregnant any.woman if purvi insist. and neither ovi can give happiness or peace to arjun coz of her barking,shoting and doubting habit.and nor purvi can live without performing stunts of mahaanta. when she was with arjun she was awsy from.mshanta and not concerned about what ovi punni chunni or munni doing. bt after arjun's exit from her life she joined mahanta club.

but i m sure after getting arjun she will be busy with eyelock, duppatta romance, looking at each other and making dozens of bhai behen for pari. she might not get time to think abt.ovi and onir. which is good for ovi onir and arvi fans. fans will get their romabce back so.no complaint and ovi and.onir free from mahanta of purvi.

so this selfishness or real face is dukh of short time.
if really want happiness of ovi and onir just pray for arvi reunion without any twist.

Edited by ..aastha.. - 10 years ago
fataltouch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurSidma

I can't believe Ovi had to go there and convince this girl to give her testimony in favour of Onir. It's like she has STML and doesn't remember why Onir did this whole faltu kaand in the first place. Onir has done so much for her by accepting her when she was pregnant or else how would she have survived in Kolkata as an unwed mother who had no family or connections there nor any prior savings to rely on. Without Onir's support she wouldn't even have been able to return to her family as an unwed mother. And this ungrateful girl needs to be convinced to give a statement in court for the very man who helped her in her darkest times. Sure she thinks Onir betrayed her, but when she expected Ovi to give her and Arjun multiple chances to explain themselves whenever their karname surfaced why couldn't she give Onir these chances. What a hypocrite! Why didn't she find the whole thing fishy that a man who helped her so readily and never took advantage of her stoop so low? What did she have that convinced her that Onir could have married her for some reason than the fact that he is a caring person who loves her? Why didn't she send Arjun out to do his ever famous detectivegiri to find out the true reason behind Onir's marriage truth? She was never committed to her marriage and escaped the first chance she got. She used Onir for all he was worth and just discarded him, never giving him even an iota of credit for the sacrifices he has done for her, first marriage or not. She has thought about herself on countless occasions, which was why she left Mumbai to hide her pregnancy, married Onir so she wouldn't be alone and would have a provider, herself cannot accommodate with Onir after she finds out the truth but ArOvi are expected to stay in their unhappy marriage for months for her shanti and accept her meddling in their affairs. She is selfish beyond reason. She was willing to commit perjury when Soham was at fault but her inability to go to court to speak the truth for a man who is implicated in a crime of which she was the mastermind and pleaded him to do is truly very disappointing.

i so agree wd u... This purvi had tons of explanation whenever she was found in compromising situation wd arjun... Bt when it comes to onir he has to b dhoodh ka dhula... Her kaali kartoot falls no short of multiple betrayals... She was always found in arjun's arms bt onir needs tob understanding husband wt abt u miss panauti?? Arent u required to understand nd think y onir turned weird bt accha mauka h to return to arjun to get in a jhopda nd make babies... Atleast onir didnt come up wd sm najayaz aulad... Panauti Purvi needs a reality check...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Purvi is not selfish, right now she behaving like a normal human being. Who got betrayed by a man whom she thought of as a friend and loved him for being with her when she was going through tough times. 

Purvi is not some anteryami that she will know what Onir's real intentions are. He surely did good job of making her think so bad for him.

We as an audience know his intention's but Purvi does not. 

Remember what happened last time when Purvi felt obligated to Archana and how it ruined all their lives. 

So good that Purvi is reacting the way she should have during Ovi's insane proposal. 

Purvi  should not feel obligated, as far as she is concerned Onir betrayed her trust. That alone killed the obligation.

Onir is a grown up man and knew what he was getting into when he proposed to Purvi. 

Stop putting all the blame on Purvi. Not her fault if everyone listens to her. 

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOLL Kools and hbk! Your suggestions for ArVi were hilarious! hahaha

But why am I not surprised with Purvi's actions today? The biggest issue with Purvi I have is that she says one thing but does the total opposite. She has one set of rules for herself and a different set for the rest of the world.

Arjun and Ovi are expected to stay in a loveless and troubled marriage according to her. Yet she ran away from Onir the moment first sign of trouble came as fast as she could and never looked back.

She always has excuses for her actions and expects people to listen. But never gave Onir another chance.

I am still waiting for the day she will apologize to Ovi for switching her baby and depriving her right to mourn her baby. I think I will be waiting a long time with the height of self-righteousness Purvi possesses. It can take a while to bring ego like that down to human levels. 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL  Abt the latest Article on Ovi revealing the truth abt Onir..

When ArVi poke their noses in each other's marriage life that was called

"Ovi ki BHALAI" 

When Ovi is trying to tell the truth

Its called stay the hell away...She is only doing "Purvi ki BHALAI"

I cant believe Onir telling Ovi "why r u trying to come between ArVi even this time"  Man give her a freaking break..She is not trying to come between.  She is looking out for her sister.

If Ovi lets ArVi get married and in reality Purvi is still married to Onir than ArVi marriage is null and void..It would be a lie..

People need to open their eyes and minds to see the truth..

There is a difference between what nose poking Purvi and Arjun were doing VS what Ovi is doing right now..

My POV ofcourse..
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fataltouch

Well this selfish behavior of purvi doesnt surprise me anymore... She never fails to prove that she is sadak se uthai hui, wd no sanskars nd sensitivity towards people... Her besharmi remains intact even after being a mother... God knows wt will pari learn from her... Besharmi, behayayi, selfishness nd a syndrome of bhalayi which is fatal for others will be inherent... Y dnt cv end this amar prem kahani nd let these two make out smwhere as this is wt they r waiting for the most... Nd archana nd manav r so insensitive when it comes to ovi's happiness nd future... Archana didnt raise her up so she wont care for her nd manav going lattoo fr archana is in no state of thinking... M happy onir got his license back... Nd even happier that ovi did the effort as she always does wts right *respsect*... Now that kukarmi panauti can live or die wd whosoever she wants bt onir...

l

I respectfully disagree with your points but respect you have them and put them here. But don't mind this. but i would like to point out something. Purvi was raised by archana, not on sadak her whole life.and many formative years with archana. Her sanskaar r from her. Whereas ovi's are from manav and savita. Archana did not see her kids since they were 1 or something like that. 

My point is that calling someone who's parents were killed in an accident should not be treated as a third class or called sadak se uthai, etc. That's really a cruel thing to say abt anyone even a tv character. 

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg i love dis selfish purvi god i missed her a lot.Finally my baby has got her #milliondollersmile back.Enough of rona dhona i hope she stays like dis...Pagal larki agar pahlai selfish ban jati to itna dino mai arjun aur pari k sath ak happy enjoy karti
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did Saint Onir and Purvi's divorce come through ? How the hell is she marrying Aljoon without a divorce ? Is she marrying just like that ? Huh ? And btw , WHAT divorce if he isn't married ? Infct SHE will be branded as a bigamist if she marries without a divorce and when hubby has no doosri shaadi .

Poor Saint Onir . All that sleeping on the floor like servant Ramu kaka was coming to nothing , forget even a one time sex , the pavitra hoity toity was not even willing to testify on his behalf although he took panga with his license for her sake

I'm sure , even Shambhu kaka had a charpai
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kools all the fools in deshmukh-kirloskar-karanjkar families think as Onir is married to Shalini b4 he married Purvi, Purvi's marriage to Onir is null and void...So she is as good and fresh as single gal 😉 to be married off...

Heard of Curry in a hurry

here we have Marry in a hurry 😆

No one knows Ovi-Arjun divorce papers which were turned in were already granted divorce or not...But here Archana the love guru cupid wants ArVi to be married off..

I was laughing thru the whole episode...People are nuts & w/o commonsense in PR..