Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

then you should definitely quote the specific posts you are referring to instead of generalizing. Also the report button is there for a reason. Your generalization is harbouring a hostile environment and as some people might feel targeted. By all means state your opinions on the topic on hand, however, please do not generalize. I'm sorry you felt I judge you, it was certainly not my intention but I felt your post felt out of place in a healthy discussion. I have criticized Archana, Manav and even defended them. I would hate to go to a forum and find all posts agreeing to the same thing  with all OS and appreciation thread. I'll take a discussion anyday.

Ok then lets have the discussion. 

I still don't understand why my post or me are comsidered hostile. I merely asked the question of why ppl need to use offensive language and derogatory references. I generalized only to not start a fight with particular ppl.and yes I will keep it general because I came on this forum to have discussion not be personally attacked or offended by derogatory references. 

In no way is my post saying anything toward the person who created the topic..in fact this is to help keep it clean and a discussion. I don't have a problem with differing views. I have been opinionated for a long time...so I have had to defend my arguments many a time . ðŸ˜Š

Anyways...I don't hv a problem with anyone...and now if u will excuse me...I have some good discussion going on in another topic that I would rather be on as I'm sure u do too. I'm sure I will c u soon on another topic I'm sure. Have a nice day/afternoon/night.
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: machar13

Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story.

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum.

I couldn't agree more. I don't think your generalizing! More like just asking a question and expressing your feelings. I've seen the vulgar terms used to describe character also! So disgusting! I think those vulgar comments make it more of a hostile environment!

More power to you!